Do you like your ass being licked?

last reply
324 replies
49.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
It can feel so good, dirty and good! Do you?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
love it

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
nope, not my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I do like it, yes. I also like doing it to others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do indeed - both receiving and giving. YUM!
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! It's an entirely different sensation from having your pussy licked ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes. I enjoy giving and receiving as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES !!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I finally licked my girlfriends asshole for the first time yesterday. We both loved it. She was nicely clean and tasted completely neutral. Going to be doing this much more often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy licking and getting licked....have to be one of "those" moods though!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and I love doing it too. But there has to be trust that the person is as clean as I know I am!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes my husband is in the mood to roll me over for a little ass worship. He kisses my entire backside, it's like a tender mouth massage, I love it!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. The first time I experienced it, I couldn't believe the stimulation which it gave me. The occasions on which it happens are few and far between, but memorable and a delight. It is a treat which I do not mind returning.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
OMG There is nothing more heavenly than a warm wet tongue between your cheeks,teasing and probing!
Lurker
0 likes
Analingus: isn't that an Irish Airline...? Love giving it, never received it...yet...
Lurker
0 likes
I had it done once by a woman...it was interesting to say the least, but I had no desire to kiss her afterwards....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
OMG I love having my ass licked. I will turn into a wiggling little cumslut in an instant... oh wait, I would do that anyway hehehe
Lurker
0 likes
i like it... very much...mmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah, I like it a lot, it's so different and gets me pretty hot (: I haven't been able to cope with anal sex before but I really like a little play.. I've no problem with kissing my boyfriend after he's done that to me either, nor should I if he's prepared to do that to me! Though saying that, I haven't returned the favour yet...
Lurker
0 likes
I love having my ass licked when really into a guy/ or a girl. I love the feel of a warm tongue licking and trying to enter me. It is great with slow sensual finger play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, love it and love it!!! Can't do it...sorry
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Omg...I love it and I love licking my gfs ass....anal play in general is new to both of us but we both love it now....
Lurker
0 likes
god yes a smooth clean ass is to be admired and loved....like it for me and l'll enjoy returning the favor VJ