Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls ever edge? (get really close and slow down to build up)

last reply
76 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
sure do

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stupid question. NEXT!!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
another Yes.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
Stupid question. NEXT!!

Nah, it would be a stupid question if he asked if we "edged" our pubes. Just be thankful it's not another pube question.

To the OP: Of course!! In fact, I mentioned it in my recent story, someone else "edging" me. (shameless plug)
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely..if you draw out the pleasure the orgasm is more intense
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

It ain't pretty, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do for story views/comments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course!! Its a great way to have a really intense orgasm. Usually, the times that I have squirted have come from bringing it up to the edge and slowing it down several times!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, I'm rarely patient enough to do it though.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
Sometimes, I'm rarely patient enough to do it though.

Ha! I'll say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Ha! I'll say!

And you call yourself discreet!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've changed my mind. no.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do sometimes. If the urge to cum isn't too much, I'll hold off so it's explosive for me. Then other times, hell, I just want to get it over with. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's the yummiest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that a problem?
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes! If time and circumstances allow, the orgasm is so enhanced
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ok, nevermind. yes.

The Linebacker
0 likes
We live in an apartment now, but when we buy a house I plan to make my wife edge the grass along the driveway. I want her to edge fast though so she can cook supper and clean the house.
Lurker
0 likes
uh huh....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course but I prefer to cum several times rather than hold out for just one - call me old fashioned
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Of course but I prefer to cum several times rather than hold out for just one - call me old fashioned

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god yes. I've edged most my life. Ever since I realised I could. Like most of the other replies, it depends on mood, time, situation. But I'd say 80% of my solo sessions involve edging.

Kimi X