Watching your partner cum...

last reply
30 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gone years without being asked near the end of coitus to cum on my own stomach & chest, but over the past year I've been asked to do so five or six times. Is this a thing? If so, why now? I am seriously curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess your partner likes to watch you cum?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
That would be my guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to watch a man cum...i think it is sexy...and also a very powerful postion for a woman..and very vulernable...for men..if she ask....they will cum smile
Lurker
0 likes
Who doesn't like to watch their partner cum? It is very intimate to just let yourself be watched cumming. My guess is she feels very close to you when you let her see you cum.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As others have said, it's a good visual vantage point... and something different.

I hope she licks it off your stomach and chest afterward though. That makes it much sexier as you get to watch too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never asked a man to cum on his own stomach and chest but I love it when he cums on mine. I love top watch the cum spurt out of him and the look on his face as he cums. Then he gets to watch me either rub it into my boobs or scoop it up with my fingers and lick it all off. It is a great visual for both of us.

But if he did cum on his own stomach I would certainly lick it off of him!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love to see my husband cum, but that's just one thing I like. I also love feeling him cum inside me. It's not like I can ask him to do both--it's pick one or the other. So every once in a while I'll ask him to masturbate for me, or sometimes we do it together. It's something different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I love it, I love to see a man cum and watch his cock as he shoots his cum out! For me that is so erotic to see. I think the first time for me was with my Husband but I have enjoyed watching many of my lovers shoot their cum out onto my tits and facesmile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If we're talking in person, I don't really want to see him cum, I want him to cum inside me! If it's online like a video chat, Hell yes I want to see him cum for me!
Lurker
0 likes
The last time I tried to watch the guy fucking me cum I got hit in the eye.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, I love to watch him cum. There is a feeling of closeness when he chooses to share something so intimate, so private with me. There is also a feeling of power to know that I made him loose control that the puddle of cum on his stomach is because of me...
Lurker
0 likes
Love it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE to watch men cum be it inside me, on me, over me, beside me or on himself. Everything about it arouses me from the look in his eyes, his ragged breathing, the sounds that escape his lips, the way his body begins to tighten and clench as he nears the brink and then to see is cum face as he shoots his load is nothing short of spectacular! Where he cums is irrelevant just as long as he cums.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I LOVE to watch men cum be it inside me, on me, over me, beside me or on himself. Everything about it arouses me from the look in his eyes, his ragged breathing, the sounds that escape his lips, the way his body begins to tighten and clench as he nears the brink and then to see is cum face as he shoots his load is nothing short of spectacular! Where he cums is irrelevant just as long as he cums.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
watching him cum and the look on his face tell me mission accomplished.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yeah i love watching my man cum, it really turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to watch a man cum.. So HOT!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG....watching is so fucking HOT, but I find it difficult to just watch. I can never resist going in for a drink ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the male side of this, if anyone wants to know lol.
I have only been asked to masturbate once for my lover, she said she found it arousing to see a guy masturbate for her, and only her.
It was fun, but she did not let me cum on myself....
I also watched as she masturbated for me, though it was so hot, and looked too good to resist. I had to join in and finish her off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching each other orgasm is one of the greatest pleasures we both share with one another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love seeing a man shoot a big load....sometimes I watch my man masturbate, it gets me incredibly hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I looove seeing a guy come - knowing that I have been the reason for it. If it ends up all over me or him, all the better, we'll find some way of cleaning it up... xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ellie18
I looove seeing a guy come - knowing that I have been the reason for it. If it ends up all over me or him, all the better, we'll find some way of cleaning it up... xo

Dirty fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see a guy cum.....they get so intense......then bang ..out it comes ...knowing that if he did thet in me ...a baby could be comming from there also.makes it that much hotter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing better than watching him cum is making him cum, or feeling and tasting him cum in my mouth.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Loooove it! Watching my husband cum on me gets me off every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Turn-On. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love being in between a girls legs and watch as her face changes as she cums. So many girls look so cute when they cum and knowing that my mouth and fingers are the reason is fucking awsome.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Mmmm hmmm! I do love a good visual.