Wife Share or not share

last reply
42 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get incrediably turned on with the thought of sharing my wife, the idea of watching her with someone else. I think about it all the time. The problem I am having is I think about and it gets me excited, but when a guy flirts with my wife or gives her a friendly hug I am incrediably jealous and mad. I can't have it both ways. What is wrong with my head. So confused. Anyone else experience this or have any words of wisdom.
0 likes
You have a FANTASY of sharing your wife....You think you would like to see your wife engage in sexual acts with other men but when she has any sort of physical contact as innocent as a hug, your conscience gets the better of you and you are snapped back to reality.

Sounds like you should leave this as a fantasy and role play, go buy some new clothes and maybe even a wig. Start out at a local bar and pick her up. Use a different name than yours, buy her drinks and make small talk with her. Let the night progress, then take her home and fuck her in different ways you never have before. Have her tell you that if she ever got caught her husband would "kill her" and be very disappointed (all the while it's you who is in bed with her)

May want to consider this route before you allow another man to be intimate with her, eventually ruining your marriage.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed with both the posters above. Keep it in your head. The jealousy that you admit to having most likely would not be able to tolerate reality. Fantasies are great. They do not always equate to real life. Good luck!
Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I want to thank all three for reponding to my post. I will keep in fantasy land. It's a strange feeling, to want it so bad and yet get so mad and jealous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adored watching my wife-lady being entered by another penis,it lookd so sensual&wen she cum,that was so eroticI cud not wait 2put my rampant hard 1 there&often,wen id cum, hed b ready&shed wellcome another fuking&luv it!! It is no good if ur a selfish guy@all!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
I adored watching my wife-lady being entered by another penis,it lookd so sensual&wen she cum,that was so eroticI cud not wait 2put my rampant hard 1 there&often,wen id cum, hed b ready&shed wellcome another fuking&luv it!! It is no good if ur a selfish guy@all!!

Completely disagree. It's very good for my man to be "selfish" in this regard. No sharing please.

I agree with the posters above, best to leave this as a fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some things a best left to the world of fantasy!!! This is one of them for you!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Dear Friend Nikki is saying it honestly and the other posters have also spoken.

Now, coming from me, someone who has lived the lifestyle and has been through it, I can tell you they are all exactly right!

If you have even the least amount of doubt or jealousy, swinging and swapping is not for your reality! Leave it to your fantasy and role play for the two of you!
It's safer just the two of you playing it out in your home or hotel room and no one else needs to be involved!

Let me give you a little insight to trading partners. The only connection should be sexual! nothing more!
If you and your wife don't have 1,000,000,000% honest, open communication with each other and share the same desires and thoughts on this, then you are not playing with fire, you are making a ticking time bomb that will ruin your relationship with your wife and possibly the other persons involved as well!

I've seen it happen for so many people who thought they would take it beyond fantasy and move into the reality, but without a clear understanding and communication of the limits, and also keeping jealousy completely out of the picture, it just doesn't work! And for those who say I'm full of B.S. then I challenge them to be honest about any lingering doubts or holding back any feelings that are not positive, and how it is good to withhold these over a long period of time from your mate and how it will affect your loving relationship!

Kisses!

Steph
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I share because I care! To see my wife enjoying another is a huge turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
keep the fantasy in your mind and your wife in the marriage...

seems u just might beat a man who tried to make it with your wife

i dont judge those who play....as long as BOTH parties are cool with it..fine

but to me...when that ring goes on...forsaking all others...is my motto

ps WHAT does your wife think
Lurker
0 likes
As pointed out by others, sometimes (often) fantasies are best left as such... for the reasons they posted.

Me? NO. With another woman, no worries.. but not another man. But she is not into that, so it is a moot issue.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I too have this fantasy we have tried it in the past not for about 6 months or so. I found when I first started to pretend with the dildo was a good start to get use both in the right mindset. I sure wish to start again
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kyliekained
I share because I care! To see my wife enjoying another is a huge turn on.

This one of the reasons I would like to share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner loves watching me with other men. It's a huge turn on for him. But we have rules...the main one being never alone. This is a shared thing only.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278

This one of the reasons I would like to share.

As Dudealicious and the others so aptly put it might be good for some but if you are jealous at all it won't be good for you. I would following Dudealicious's suggestions and roleplay it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would like to share my wife, firstly with another woman. If that went well would like to have her do it with a guy. Naturally I would need to be there to witness the sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Train your mind. there cant be any jealousy,then it just wont be good for both , I play a mind gme, called its just sex, und vary sexie to say the least, it works, no jealousy, just lust,shareing your wife or husband , you have to love each other enough to want to see them have such a great pleasure, to me thats what mkes it work, in a threesome it is great when you alle are in there together, i do not like the kind of sharing where you go in separate roums. you cant see their face und know how much they are enjoying it. the only time i did not like it aqs much, was when we went to a club, im just not into doing anything with some one i have never met before und do not has a friendship type of relationship with.when friends with the person that you will be sharing each other with it makes a big difference. In fact foe me , if i dont know ya .ill not blow ya...lol...The greatest sexual turn on for me is to share with a friend.
read my story here on lush und see.... how it worked out for me .
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/wife-lovers/it-really-happened-1.aspx

lea.gz7IESMMAzJtpjjv
Lurker
0 likes
IF I ever did get to do this with my wife, I definately would not leave her alone. Not just because I would want to watch her be pleasured but for her safety. I guess where this all started in my head was to watch her with another woman. I really would love to see her experience another woman to see if she would like it or not. She has said she has thought about it before but just not sure she could go through with it. Over time it has started in include me sharing her with another man. There are time when I have cum and need some time to recoup and she is still wanting to go, she really loves sex and love to go a long time. I want her to be satisfied. If I can not always satisfy her then I am open to having someone else help me. But then that's where my problem comes in. I want her to be satisfied but I guess I would want to choose the person that is satisfying her. Please do not get me wrong there are more times than not that she is fully satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We had a friend of mine who came up and fucked my wife many times, I enjoyed watching him fuck her and liked him watch me fuck her, Most of my stories are true so check them out.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
My Dear Friend Nikki is saying it honestly and the other posters have also spoken.

Now, coming from me, someone who has lived the lifestyle and has been through it, I can tell you they are all exactly right!

If you have even the least amount of doubt or jealousy, swinging and swapping is not for your reality! Leave it to your fantasy and role play for the two of you!
It's safer just the two of you playing it out in your home or hotel room and no one else needs to be involved!

Let me give you a little insight to trading partners. The only connection should be sexual! nothing more!
If you and your wife don't have 1,000,000,000% honest, open communication with each other and share the same desires and thoughts on this, then you are not playing with fire, you are making a ticking time bomb that will ruin your relationship with your wife and possibly the other persons involved as well!

I've seen it happen for so many people who thought they would take it beyond fantasy and move into the reality, but without a clear understanding and communication of the limits, and also keeping jealousy completely out of the picture, it just doesn't work! And for those who say I'm full of B.S. then I challenge them to be honest about any lingering doubts or holding back any feelings that are not positive, and how it is good to withhold these over a long period of time from your mate and how it will affect your loving relationship!

Kisses!

Steph

Absolutely spot on...I used to swing with my now ex partner. We split up for other reasons. But the sex we had together and as a threesome/foresome was awesome, simply because we were 100% devoted to each other, we talked about everything and we wanted to experience the same things. We always knew that we would walk away from the experience with each other. She even wanted to try lesbian with her friend when I was away on business. She was visiting her anyway and we both knew that her friend was bi. We talked about it and I let her do it. She loved it and we ended up having a threesome eventually, but the main point is that I trusted her and she trusted me. Sex was sex with whoever it was with, sex with ourselves was different and i meant a lot more.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
So a new update.......She recently told me during a game of sexual truth or dare that she has toyed with the idea of a threesome with another woman!!! I of course told her of my thoughts of a threesome with another guy. She did not say no, but she said she did not need it.

So the question is:

She didn't say no but that she did not need it. Does that mean she would like to but it is not necessary?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd read between the lines - she might be worried about jealousy from you - this is one of those things that you really have to discuss, negotiate and work out over a period of time - you can't just jump right into it
Lurker
0 likes
"I don't WANT" is a NO. IMO "I don't NEED" is that she would be open to it and probably would enjoy it but like Eirikr said, she is probably worried about your jealousy. It is a bell you can't un-ring. Once done you will have to live with that forever. As others have said, some fantasies are best left as that... fantasies.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
So a new update.......She recently told me during a game of sexual truth or dare that she has toyed with the idea of a threesome with another woman!!! I of course told her of my thoughts of a threesome with another guy. She did not say no, but she said she did not need it.

So the question is:

She didn't say no but that she did not need it. Does that mean she would like to but it is not necessary?

If she hasn't come right out and said it, then you can take it as a no for now...or forever. As far as the threesome thing goes, she may not be too keen on that either. There are lots of ideas we 'toy' with. But they are exactly that. Ideas. Fun little fantasies. If we have the means or the gall to make them come true, then we do. If we don't, then it's not something we want to be a reality. Some fantasies are nice. They don't always have to come true. And sometimes, trying to make them come true can ruin them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree and know that until she specifically says she wants it or does something to set it up then it's just talk or fantasy. I will not take anything spoken unless she specifically and unpressured says she wants it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like the Z woamn I to have been shared by one or more guys in fromt of my husband and I think he loved it.

Of course we have had this relationship from day one.

Some couples can deal with multiple partners, but I fear most are not able to handle this issue unless the are willing to take the risk of marriage breakup. We already have too many of those,

I love to know my husband is watching and is enjoying every stroke of the action.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am looking for the right black man to seduce my sexy wife.
He should be gentle clean with shaved cock.Experience with arabic couples is a big advantage....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to agree with Dudealicious.
Just because you fantasize about something, doesn't mean that you actually wanna do it.
A lot of people on this site have an incest fetish yet I don't think many of them would actually commit incest.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, fantasies are not always meant to come true. Sometimes the fun is just fantasizing about it.