Penis extensions?

last reply
7 replies
4.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I discovered toys about 10 years ago and her favorites seem to be long thick dildos. As I'm getting older I find my staying power is fading and we are thinking about a penis extension to give her a little more and to help my lasting longer through reduced sensations. Anyone used these before and to what effect? Any recommendadtions as to which one(s) to/not to use?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We have used a couple of different kinds of penis extensions. My wife loves the thought, as well as the feeling of taking a really big cock. The one we have now is by far our favorite. It's called the Ride-On by Vixen. there are a couple of different sizes and three colors. They're a little spendy but I would definitely recommend one. Let us know if you buy one and how you like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I bought one of these the other day. Wife does not know about it yet. Thinking of the best way to introduce this to our lovemaking. Do I put it on and walk up behind her or do I put it on and get in bed before her? I have a feeling that she will say no way you are putting that in me. Wish me luck. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by titans7453

I bought one of these the other day. Wife does not know about it yet. Thinking of the best way to introduce this to our lovemaking. Do I put it on and walk up behind her or do I put it on and get in bed before her? I have a feeling that she will say no way you are putting that in me. Wish me luck. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Read my story, move over Aquaman, Superman is here for an idea.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Personally every few days I just pull on it about 40-50 times.