straw poll

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
girls ... if you asked amomgst girls you know how many shave their pussies? what made you shave yours?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by psychiee
girls ... if you asked amomgst girls you know how many shave their pussies? what made you shave yours?

Very superstitious... Writing on the wall ~
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by psychiee

Let me get back to you after the next PTA meeting. Maybe I can get the question added to the agenda.

I did it for a change.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Let me get back to you after the next PTA meeting. Maybe I can get the question added to the agenda.

I did it for a change.

But...but...but...forward strokes - or backward stokes ? Curious minds want to know, yanno?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

But...but...but...forward strokes - or backward stokes ? Curious minds want to know, yanno?

u want forward strokes but he says no backward strokes but u says no he want curious u what was next mind step
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In 2006, a law was passed in my town that outlawed female pubic hair. It was stated that the town pubic police would be doing random checks and any woman that was found to have pubic hair would be subject to a $5000 fine and/or 180 days in jail. So I shaved mine to avoid the penalties.

Lurker
0 likes
I shaved mine because it's too hot. Oh, the weather I mean ;)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes

lol Agreed
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't shave my pussy! poor thing would freeze in winter without her fur - plus, all the other kitties would laugh at her. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.