0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, please do tell.

Thanks.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
None - I tried ears and belly button but I'm allergic to various things including Nickel and I just couldn't be bothered with the rashes.
Lurker
0 likes
I can understand that AT.
Lurker
0 likes
I had snakebites but i took them out today and got a vertical labret piercing. and i've got an industrial and 6 ear piercings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just ears. Guess Im pretty boring..................................and deathly afraid of needles!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Just ears. Guess Im pretty boring..................................and deathly afraid of needles!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None. I couldn't for a lot of years due to activities I took part in and it just doesn't appeal to me that much at all.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
None - I tried ears and belly button but I'm allergic to various things including Nickel and I just couldn't be bothered with the rashes.

AT you might try using real gold in yellow or white,I knew lady who could wear the white gold no problem and she got a rash from the yellow gold. So its something that could take some time to figure out.....just a suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton

might try yellow or white gold, knew a lady who could only wear the white and she was allergic to the yellow
0 likes
Nose, Tragus and ear lobes. Fancied getting my tongue done but I'm a bit afraid to get a needle pushed through something so thick :/
Lurker
0 likes
just my earlobes. oh and my heart once sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ears and my belly button. But I only wear my naval stud in the summer time sometimes with my swimsuitsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Just the ears
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ears (times 2), belly button and tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ears and belly button smile
Lurker
0 likes
2 in one ear, 1 in other. belly, tongue, and nose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nikki we all know that when you are boring sex has been Banned!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ears and Belly Button plus Nipples years ago, I think they must be closed by now.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm mostly a tattoo gal but I do have some peircings. I have my lip and tounge and my ears. One with 6 or 7 in and the other just 3. I really can't stand strechers. My ex had them once and they just wasn't attractive x
Lurker
0 likes
Only my earlobes and nose. I prefer tattoos to piercings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These days, just my earlobes. My belly button ring came out when I was pregnant with my second child. I had my left nipple pierced for a few years, but had to remove it do to health concerns. Hubby would love to have me redo it now that all is clear, but I think I'm past that point in my life.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
my ears, and my left nipple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Earlobes and belly button.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an inbuilt prejudice against such things - it seemed so very primitive so I decided I should be more open minded and went and had 1 ear lobe pierced. I asked the young girl at the shop if I could have an anesthetic she just snorted impatiently and shot my ear with a gun thingy which was practically painless I was pleased to note. I have sported a gold ring for years but just lately got more adventurous and tried various little shiny stones now looking for a miniature Rolling Stone logo which would be cool at jam sessions.