Would you rather...?

last reply
27 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you rather have sex in your parents bed while they were out OR in the room adjacent to your parent's room while they were in there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have sex in an adjacent room with parents in theirs. The thought of having sex in my parent's bed just feels creepy to even think. Besides, they know I am a grown and have a life of my own, and sex is a part of it. They would not care if I was on the other side with the woman I love.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know, but isn't the thought of making your children on the same bed you, yourself, were made kind of sweet? Haha.

Kidding aside, I still would choose to have sex in my parents bed while they were out. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about the noise smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have sex in the next room while my parents are in the house, I do it all the time anyway, our parents know the score and don't mind as long as we're safe
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Doing anything of a sexual nature in my parent's bedroom, let alone in their bed? More twisted than color tv - imho

I couldn't stand over-hearing my folks having sex when I was an older teen and would often catapult myself out of the upstairs bedroom window whenever I'd first notice sounds emanating from their bedroom, 20 feet down the hall (with all doors closed already).

A part of me was glad to hear that they still got into each other - the other part of me just recoiled and said: 'ewww'

I can control my libido enough to not be fucking in my folks house in an adjacent bedroom, if I'm visiting with a girlfriend (who would - I hope, not wish to push that envelope open, herself.

Failing that - a hotel room is only 25 miles away from their home and a ready excuse could be manufactured as to why I'd prefer to stay overnight there. My parent's would understand.

Some things are just not meant to be.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did both - I was a naughty girl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pleasurable experience on both of those occassions
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have checked my parents and in laws beds off that list...still prefer the room next door with hands over one another's mouth trying to be quiet...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
someone above has trouble being quiet....lol......have done both and the room next door trying to be quiet is definitely hotter!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
They would have to be out, I am not that quiet. My husband has had to put his hand over my mouth before at my parents....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
They would have to be out, I am not that quiet. My husband has had to put his hand over my mouth before at my parents....lol

I know the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too have done both, but do enjoy having sex in the adjacent room to mine or my gf's parents more than in our parents beds. Her parents are cool, they will knock on the wall and ask us to quieten it down even if we aren't doing anything. They know and are okay with who we are.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I don't even like sitting on other peoples beds let alone fucking on someone elses bed. So I rather worry about being quiet in my own bed then doing it on someone elses bed including my own parents.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sex in next room with both sets of parents in there bedrooms
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Both rooms were always great as was my sisters room also.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have sex in your parents bed. There's just something about it where you hope they can't tell; hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never in their bed. I would consider that direspectful. Adjacent is another matter but keep the noise down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well have done both,but find it more exciting with them in the next room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd stick to an adjacent room. Not into using their bed. That's just weird.
Classified
0 likes
In the room adjacent to my parent's room while they were there?
Also at my parents in law.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Adjacent room... been there, done that. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it right next to the parents room, ah the good old days haha
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Since I lost my virginity in my mom's bed while she was out... I'd rather be in a nearby room. I mean... I'm a married woman now so really... if they are all that bothered by it... I'll just try to be quieter next time... lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive done both they were some of the best...
Lurker
0 likes
I'd just flip the mattress, I could not be that quiet.
Lurker
0 likes
While they were out! I hate being quiet!
Lurker
0 likes
I have done both.