dinner table fun

last reply
11 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever been fingered or given a handjob while at the dinner table? if so did you enjoy it and have you ever been caught?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i once took my girl to a nice italian rest. in boston .i had bought her a wireless remote vibrating egg .b4 entering i had her put it up inside her turning and leaving it on slow.as we ordered driks i turned it up a notch ,her eyes started to water and she was starting to shake alittle .when the waiter came to take our order she was having trouble sitting still. after i gave him my order he turned to my girl and b4 she could say a word i turned the egg up to full speed . the waiter asked her what she would like and she tried to speak , but when she opened her mouth the only noise she could make was moans . as the waiter was enjoying the show she came. after the waiter brought our meal he also brought us a bottle of wine on the house . when we left i gave him a generoustip and my gal left him her soaked pantys .
Classified
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
i once took my girl to a nice italian rest. in boston .i had bought her a wireless remote vibrating egg .b4 entering i had her put it up inside her turning and leaving it on slow.as we ordered driks i turned it up a notch ,her eyes started to water and she was starting to shake alittle .when the waiter came to take our order she was having trouble sitting still. after i gave him my order he turned to my girl and b4 she could say a word i turned the egg up to full speed . the waiter asked her what she would like and she tried to speak , but when she opened her mouth the only noise she could make was moans . as the waiter was enjoying the show she came. after the waiter brought our meal he also brought us a bottle of wine on the house . when we left i gave him a generoustip and my gal left him her soaked pantys .

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I think there is nothing sexier than having a bit of discreet fun under the table at a fancy restaurant. I'm not one for full-blown exhibitionism but a little naughty play with the 'risk' of getting caught can definitely make for an insane sexual encounter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

bloody love it mate... could not have done better...your a champion... would love to hear your girls view on what was going thru her mind at the time... and the fact she left her panties for the waiter was a classic...bruce from oz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, actually even once at a bar top. I got so turned on I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to finish myself. I gave my boyfriend at the time my panties as we left the bar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was out on a date once and I has a very short mini skirt on. I went to the bathroom and when I came back as I was sitting back down he put hi shand palm up one the booth seat so I sat right down on it. With very little effort he was able to get 2 fingers inside my pussy. He was working them in and out of me and it was driving me wild. He ordered more drinks and I just smiled at the waiter.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was with my ex boyfriend, we went out for a meal in a fancy restaurant in Cardiff. Showing my exhibitionism I wore lace boyshorts (my favourite panties) with a tank top, no bra. Over that I wore a long trench coat to hide everything. As soon as we sat down I was quite warm but I couldn't take the coat off so I unzipped it to show my tank top hugging my braless breasts, I felt so wet, wearing only knickers underneath. My boyfriend then slid his hand up my legs very discreetly towards my panty covered mound, as he started to fondle me the waiter came to give us menus, by the time he had gone my bf had two fingers sliding in me. He kept it up as we decided what to eat, we both knew I was getting close to orgasm, I hoped he would let me finish in the toilets as I didn't want to gush on the chair and carpet. As the waiter came back to order food I knew I was going to cum. And cum I did, I managed to stifle my moans but I had my own cum gushing out of my pussy, I could feel it saturating my panties and my thighs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Husband and I once had foreplay and sex in a bar, above the dance floor in an open balcony. I was bent over the railing while being pounded from behind. Was great knowing they could see me but not knowing I was being eaten and fucked from behind....

Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be so much fun if both of us played with each other some how at a restaurant. Sitting in a booth both of us rubbing each other with our feet. Mine rubbing his cock and his toes rubbing my clit. Or sitting next to him and his hand going going down my slacks or pulling my skirt up and rubbing me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times and it's so hot and sexy especially for a woman....I was at a restaurant was wearing a halter dress and a thong under and I got horny so I started rubbing the date's cock and I felt him getting harder he started fingering with my pussy and when he got harder I unzipped his pants got underneath the table pulled his cock and sucked him until he came while he was fingering my ass and pussy from behind....