6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Any of you ladies enjoy wearing them?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only wear them for the effect or when I am going to be with someone who likes them.
Otherwise, I don't wear anything

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
good stuff ladies
Lurker
0 likes
good stuff ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope,..... no........ never,.... ever
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smoothgrl
Nope,..... no........ never,.... ever

CurlyFries
0 likes
Not a fan.

I prefer to have my panties pulled to the side and then fucked. Just that little bit of resistance I find a huge turnon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Not a fan.

I prefer to have my panties pulled to the side and then fucked. Just that little bit of resistance I find a huge turnon.

Not a fan either.

Totally agree about having panties pulled to the side..............Very Hot!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see the point. If you want quick access don't wear any at all! and I agree with the 2 ladies above smile
Lurker
0 likes
Its a personal choice. I like having panties on. Pulling them to the side is nice, but can give the guy a friction burn. i have a few pair that function well as panties, but have an overlapped crotch so are easily parted by fingers and/or a cock. very sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never wore them but once I'm down to my goal weight then I will be happy to try.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have one pair... if I wear them... I wear them for both our pleasure & I expect to be rewarded for this... with either being fucked or eaten... or both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do have a few pair I will wear when I know what is going to happen later that evening. But I prefer a very high cut, lacy bikini so i can pull my panties to one side when a man fingers or rides me while we are both dressed.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
if i was going to do that i would just go without panties at all.... and i have done that from time to time...

oh and THIS!!!!

Quote by CurlyGirly
Not a fan.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
if i was going to do that i would just go without panties at all.... and i have done that from time to time...

oh and THIS!!!!

nice1.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a black lacy pair kept for 'special occasions' only!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I have a black lacy pair kept for 'special occasions' only!

What a coincidence...i have a pair of black underpants with a hole in them. I'll keep those for that 'special occaision'
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm never tried them but they sound lovely! (: i love to fuck in costume so they sound perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lensman

What a coincidence...i have a pair of black underpants with a hole in them. I'll keep those for that 'special occaision'

What would your Mother say?? (You have no idea how much this made me smile!!) x
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
nope never tried
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
I only wear them for the effect or when I am going to be with someone who likes them.
Otherwise, I don't wear anything

Kisses!

Steph

What Steph said. But is that the same as panties on this side of the ocean?
Lurker
0 likes
i'd rather not wear panties at all ;)