7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do we have many wearers here?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Florida girl and because it always gets so hot down here lots of women go bare legged when in a dress or skirt. I go bare legged mostly in the summer months as well but if you see me in stockings it will always be with a garter belt. Knowing I have one on makes me feel so much more feminine and sexy and every girl knows how men love them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they look very sexy but I really cant stand wearing one. I own so much lingerie but not one garter belt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to wear them if I know I'm going to get some help in taking them off. They make me feel incredibly sexy, especially when you see a flash of skin at the top.
Lurker
0 likes
Love them! They are sexy and not all of them are uncomfortable actually, it can also make your night a little more fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered when playing Cabaret, suspender belt and hose are a sight less ucomfortable than pantyhose. Pantyhose and tights just keep getting tighter and tighter at the waist until they feel as if they are cutting one in two.

For real comfort and sexiness, though, wide welt thigh-highs (hold-ups, for you Brits) are the way to go. Levante and Aristoc make some really nice ones. They aren't inexpensive, though - U.S.$30.00 for a pair of Aristoc, and Levante is in a similar bracket.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please,it kinda gives the lady an in charge position&I luv that.
Lurker
0 likes
Love them. They look great and I feel very sexy when wearing them, I also find them very alluring on other girls too.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
I discovered when playing Cabaret, suspender belt and hose are a sight less ucomfortable than pantyhose. Pantyhose and tights just keep getting tighter and tighter at the waist until they feel as if they are cutting one in two.

For real comfort and sexiness, though, wide welt thigh-highs (hold-ups, for you Brits) are the way to go. Levante and Aristoc make some really nice ones. They aren't inexpensive, though - U.S.$30.00 for a pair of Aristoc, and Levante is in a similar bracket.

Same. If I choose to wear hose or tights, I always go with the stay-ups. Garters are nice in theory and I have worn them on very rare occasions (if I know sex is going to be involved, for example) or with high end lingerie, but for the most part it's not really my thing. Too old school. Stay-ups are way more comfortable and modern and I think they look sexier too. I do prefer sunkissed bare legs though - they go with everything.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sir likes hold-ups, because Sir says that straps are a bitch to take off.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Lurker
0 likes
good responses ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I almost always wear stockings and garters. Even for evyday work wear I prefer them over pantyhose
Lurker
0 likes
Where I live is hot, so stockings are cooler than pantyhose but really it is based on what I am wearing. Although stockings are far more sexier than pantyhose.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They are and they make you look sexier and damn they are nace to see on the floor.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love my wife in sexy thigh stockings. I especially love those that fit high up toward the crotch. The entire outfit with garter and those suspender thingies. yea that's very hot! I love it when my wife is waiting for me when I get in late from work and she's on the sofa posed sexy in nothing but a pair of stockings. Everything else can be put on hold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore stockings!

I wear the thigh-high type almost every day to work, and I am sometimes fond of the whole garter belt contraption.
The trick is to put the panties on last, so that the garters don't trap them.

The stay-ups are just a lot more user-friendly.
Lurker
0 likes
top response!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had the pleasure of wearing stockings so far, it's always been tights for me. I hope I can try stockings one day.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
I've never had the pleasure of wearing stockings so far, it's always been tights for me. I hope I can try stockings one day.

You should.

Start with a pair of black lace top hold ups.

Debenhams or M & S should do the trick.
Lurker
0 likes
I like and wear hold ups to but I wouldn't say suspenders/garter belts are old hat, it's just a question of choosing a more modern design.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them. My Dom has a big pantyhose fetish so I wear the stockings and garter belt over a pair of pantyhose...feels heavenly, 2 layers of nylon sliding against each other.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds like you feel so much sexier wearing garter belts, have you had them snap on you???
Lurker
0 likes
It is a question of what I am doing or wearing. I like to be classy and professional when I dress but slutty underneath - so stockings would be my choice.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear them regularly for work, preferring good quality 15 denier stockings and satin garter belt to panty hose. My skirts are knee-length pencil skirts and they are just more comfortable to me.
Lurker
0 likes
my body type doesn't really look good with stockings and garter. I do like body stockings though.