Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you let you heart get involved with a woman on lush?

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of the guys I talk to are just here for some online sex and that is fine with me but I have felt as if a couple of them have developed more feelings for me then just sexual. How many of you guys have actually let your hearts get involved with a woman on lush? Please be honest!!
Lurker
0 likes
mea culpa! now i can honestly say it has never been "in love" with a fellow lushie but i have been totally smitten and have cared greatly for a couple of lovely ladies!

g
Lurker
0 likes
My heart is full for a lot of women on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm hard to say. Id have to go with no because although I have many friends here who all have a place in my heart I couldnt give my heart fully to anyone i havent met...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emmafisher
hmmm hard to say. Id have to go with no because although I have many friends here who all have a place in my heart I couldnt give my heart fully to anyone i havent met...

Evenin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emmafisher

I understand that, but I hope to meet you someday and we go from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IN love no, I'm married and love my wife and would never cheat on her, we both have accounts on lush and use it to spice up are sex life and fantasys, but we also know are limmits.I have meet someone on lush who lives far away in another state and I beleive we have grown to know each other intimatly and also day to day details of each of us and we click very well. If I were not married I would prob, want to meet her, she has expressed the same but we know that cann't happen. yes I beleive people can meet here on lish and who knows were that will go. just be honest with each other.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if there is a girl who likes me here, i will go all out... i am still single and this a GOOD channel for comunication ... once sex is out of the way and both of us just acknowledge Lust ... then it is easy to allow emotions to flourish and LOVE can prosper ... may be i am still naive?? may be some girl will tell me ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once yes, but she disappeared one day from the internets, hopefully she just found someone in real life; but it seems unlikely with how suddenly she disappeared from the internet.

Guys like to feel needed, sex is an easy way for us to get into that position of being needed. ;p But I'm sure if given the option to find someone they really clicked with, just to talk to etc. etc. they'd take that over some one time fling on here, or at least I would lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To a certain extent, yes.

There are a couple that I would always be friends and if I could, I would want to explore it further. But there are realities in life and we have to know our limits.
Lurker
0 likes
No but then i've learned from past experience to e some what guarded
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes, it doesnt matter if you intend on your heart getting involved or not. I have to admit that my heart is now involved.
Lurker
0 likes
There are quite a few ladies I fell in love with here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as "computer life" is concerned...yes I VERY MUCH love some one(s) here on LUSH. However, we acknowledge that there must always be a computer screen between us. It hurts sometimes that there is that barrier (computer screen), but it also intensifies that connection we do have.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes...but I will ask to go in real life for sur...
Lurker
0 likes
Unless there is a plan to meet and get better acquainted there will not be anyone that my heart goes out to. Now a deep ersonal friendshi is another matter. I have found some very close friends here that I love dearly.
Lurker
0 likes
My heart has about as much control as a speed boat on rough seas without a steering wheel...it crashes all about...off of one wave and then into the next but it always ends up in the same place as that line from that famous movie "Buckaroo Banzai"...."no matter where you go, there you are."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't help it. YES!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I could. Have had it happen before (but not here... I am new here). I am a passionate man. But not with everyone.... it all depends on how connected we got besides sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once upon a time in lushland i came across a woman that stir my heart more than i thought she would...