Manscaping - How do you do it?

last reply
41 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So to what extent do you guys keep control of your pubes? All off? Trimming it a bit?

Trimming - How often, how long do you let it be and how often do you do it?

Shaving - How often, and what equipment do you use? Just a regular razor or do you pick something else? Foam and all that crap too? Regular shaving foam for your face or other types?

Waxing - How often, do it yourself or letting your lover do it? Or do you go to a pro and get it done there?

Personally lately I've sticked to trimming it a bit, just to get the worst off. Have tried waxing once, and I can't really say it hurt that much. Was a bit sore for a day, but I didn't lay on the table and screamed or anything.

Now share!

If women do it on their men feel free to share your experiences. I've heard it can be quite fun and almost sensual to shave each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to keep my abdomen trimmed but I shave my shaft whenever I shave my face
Lurker
0 likes
I shave it all from bellybutton to around my asshole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go for total annihilation of pubes and my weapon of choice is a regular razor, and I do it every other week.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
Once a week total shave my cock, balls, I have to be smooth ! I use ivory soap and a razor.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave as often as I can in the shower. I tend to do my abdomen and all around my balls.
Lurker
0 likes
every weekend... gillette razor
Lurker
0 likes
i use VEET FOR MEN hair remover for balls prick arse the lot just make sure not to leave it on too long
Lurker
0 likes
I shave in the shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go near my most treasured possessions (and especially let anyone else) with a sharp implement? You must be joking. As for waxing it reminds me of the scene in the movie What Women Want when Mel Gibson tries out the female products his company is promoting where he says ''Women are insane!'' Also it strikes me as somewhat ironic that young men who go around with unshaven faces (which to me looks grubby rather than attractively dishevelled) are so meticulous when it comes to their unflaunted body parts. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i shave once a week. have often thought of using veet or waxing, just never had the "balls" to do so :-)
would like to know of other techniques if any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every week, sometimes twice I use a gillette razor and shaving cream. I do my cock and balls and everything between my legs (I live the landing strip however).

Back in the day I used to just trim, but once I did a complete shave down there I didn't go back, I don't have much for body hair so it fits in better if I shave.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave once a week using an electric body shaver by Phillips, it works wonders, leaves everything smoth and soft.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it almost daily, use a razor and jel on my balls and shaft and between my ass cheeks and a electric trimmer everywhere else. love the feel of the jel when lathering up. mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
So to what extent do you guys keep control of your pubes? All off? Trimming it a bit?

Trimming - How often, how long do you let it be and how often do you do it?

Shaving - How often, and what equipment do you use? Just a regular razor or do you pick something else? Foam and all that crap too? Regular shaving foam for your face or other types?

Waxing - How often, do it yourself or letting your lover do it? Or do you go to a pro and get it done there?

Personally lately I've sticked to trimming it a bit, just to get the worst off. Have tried waxing once, and I can't really say it hurt that much. Was a bit sore for a day, but I didn't lay on the table and screamed or anything.

Now share!

If women do it on their men feel free to share your experiences. I've heard it can be quite fun and almost sensual to shave each other.
every second day...usually while showering...multi blade razor and plenty of soap to lather, if it,s classified as pubes...it goes..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a beard trimmer (i use a regular razor for my face...no mixing tools here) and probably have to trim up every couple weeks or so. I find it's way more comfortable to keep it short rather than shave it all off or let it grow out. Plus I think it looks weird down there when i'm bald.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A beard trimmer and electric razor just for the nether regions. Sometimes I go for the bodywax. Occasionally my wife enjoys manscaping me which always leads to other things.
Lurker
0 likes
I keep completely shaved from above penis to the asshole (and around). Sometimes I shave my lower belly to bellybutton, sometimes not. I use a standard FRESH disposable multi-blade razor and a good allow shaving cream. I do it in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Shave my balls and cock couple times a week with razor and soap/gel, sometimes do my ass too. Use a philips razor to trim the landing strip and chest. There is nothing like a shorn scrotum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i use a regular disposable razor and regular shaving foam. Usually leave the landing strip. But have gone completely bald for lovers before.
I like a manicured pussy and hate getting hair in my mouth during oral. Why not look after her too?
Lurker
0 likes
I shave by balls and shaft once a week. I shave my ass every other week. I have learned that I get a better shave if I dry shave. Less ingrown hairs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave my shaft and balls every 3-4 days with razor and regular shaving foam
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body hair trimmer then shave.
Lurker
0 likes
veet every 3 to 4 weeks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I let my wife shave me from the top of my pubes to my ass with a razor and body wash, and whenever it needs doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fiasco
I use a beard trimmer (i use a regular razor for my face...no mixing tools here) and probably have to trim up every couple weeks or so. I find it's way more comfortable to keep it short rather than shave it all off or let it grow out. Plus I think it looks weird down there when i'm bald.

This sound about right. I also keep the hair under my arms down to a half inch or so.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved smooth with my gillette mach III, like my wife likes it. She says it increasses the sensitivity. (she stays shaved to).
Tried the veet once. Maybe I have sensitive balls but... Damn chemical burn! The were bright red and burned for three days!!!!!
Had me walking funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a quad-shick ( I recently found that a ladies quad with a natural lube works very well) on the shaft, balls and ass while taking a shower. I also keep the area above the shaft shaved or trimmed very close and I do this often...If it is good enough for her to use on those long legs and beautiful ass it has go be good for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I pull each unwanted hair out 1by1 with a pair of tweezers.