Do you like to have your neck nuzzled?

last reply
62 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Or your shoulders nipped/licked while snuggling?
Lurker
0 likes
All of the above. The feel of a lovers breath, lips, tongue and teeth there is a major turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to have my neck and shoulders kissed or nipped lightly, tongue action only if its not a creepy sloppy wet tongue..ewhhhhaaa and just a little of it. Too much isnt sexy (yes, I had a guy do that. Creeps me out to this day!!)
Lurker
0 likes
I actually like it, it's nice and just makes me want to get even closer. Same with Notenough , as long as it's not a sloppy wet lick it's ok. I especially like kisses around the neck when I'm cuddling .
Lurker
0 likes
It's one of my weaknesses.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes.. and I don't know anyone who doesn't.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, complete turn on. But I like to do the nuzzling and kisses and teasing there too...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernCharm
Yes, complete turn on. But I like to do the nuzzling and kisses and teasing there too...

OOh. Yes it is nice when it is done to you in return. Nice avatar btw
Lurker
0 likes
I have one side of my neck that is more sensative than the other side, and men you need to pay attention to this before other obvious area's... makes me feel so weak when it get's nuzzled mmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sugarbox
I have one side of my neck that is more sensative than the other side, and men you need to pay attention to this before other obvious area's... makes me feel so weak when it get's nuzzled mmmmmmmm

That is good to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Kissing my neck is a sure fire way to turn me on!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

HAHA!! Well maybe 90%, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
wow. both of those responces are hot. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Katrinajustlooking
It's one of my weaknesses.

Mine, too!
"Kiss me and you will see how important I am." --Sylvia Plath

~~SexyBookWorm~~
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for responding.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

HAHA!! Well maybe 90%, LOL!

Sadly I'm not even kidding.. It's probably more like a 99% chance...

My neck is my weakest spot... really...

Man, the feel of his mouth on it, his breath on my neck, a little scratchy stubble, teeth, gently biting, nuzzling... And, if he happens to growl or whisper as he's doing it? Holy fuck!!!

(Safe to say that having my neck kissed has gotten me into lots of trouble)

Lurker
0 likes
Well I am sure your Scottish accent will have men clammering to nuzzle your neck
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Well I am sure your Scottish accent will have men clammering to nuzzle your neck

Ah well, I do what I can...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!! My neck is very sensitive....I love it being kissed, stroked, licked.....any teasing of the neck/shoulders/ears, etc....is all sexy and good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do, I like doing the nuzzling too.
Lurker
0 likes
Always!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love love being touched by lips, nuzzled around neck, shoulders more explorative the better I shall not complain
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do hmmm the best feeling him close and that just makes it that much more better.
Lurker
0 likes
neck bitting is the hottest thing ever... if you touch my neck we are deff getting it on