Sex surprise

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you wake up one morning and found yourself naked, tied up to the bed and your partner head between your legs, he/she start eating you softly licking you exactly the way you want, then move on from soft gentle foreplay and sex to wild sex while you still tied up and not able to move at all.

I really want to hear your thoughts and, and would you like to reach orgasm, tied up or you want your partner to untie you to complete
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by joasses
if you wake up one morning and found yourself naked, tied up to the bed and your partner head between your legs, he/she start eating you softly licking you exactly the way you want, then move on from soft gentle foreplay and sex to wild sex while you still tied up and not able to move at all.

I really want to hear your thoughts and, and would you like to reach orgasm, tied up or you want your partner to untie you to complete

Hmm, for me to not wake before this point would mean that I'm unconscious and/or drugged. So that's a no go. It's just not plausible.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by joasses

Ewww .... Sorry when I read that first part, I got an image of the oral sex scene from the film Re-Animator stuck in my head.

Not my thing at all. I like to wake up first and then decide to have sex with my BF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want to wake up tied up - I think that a little light bondage can be fun, it needs to be mutually agreed on.

Plus I usually have to pee first thing in the am and to go down before that routine could be dangerous business for all.
Lurker
0 likes
hmm no I think I would like to be asked first, preferably when Im awake
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would love it.

I also wrote a story with this exact same scenario, except the guy was tied up. (And yes, the character had been drinking the night before and was passed out). In reality, most people will probably wake up if someone is trying to tie them up.

But yeah. Love the idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not too sure about the whole tying up thing, but morning sex is a turn on smile