Login

Sexy Tummies

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals & Guys who love gals and their sexy bodies. In addition to my love of leggs and asses, a sexy tummy excites me before the perfectly porpotioned B cup and small C cup titties I also love, so I have a question and really would like to see the comments. Lush seems the perfect place to ask and be encouraged by others. We all have our preferences and that is awesome, someone or something for everybody.
I see a lot of cooments on gals with 6pack abs today. I love a tummy that is soft and protruding a bit, one that the oldhands claim shows a gal's sex skills and experience. So damn sexy in my eyes and maybe it is stronger after seing my love pregnaant and the awesome soft tummy left that I could sink into after the birth of our daughter. We actually both loved an occasional tummy fuck because of this.
So, what are your preferences and why?
reclusivecurmudgeon
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! I think this is a first! We haven't had an original in a long time. Job well done.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Wow! I think this is a first! We haven't had an original in a long time. Job well done.

Thanks for the comment, in our overly moral political western societies today, it is getting harder to express oneself.
We cannot legislate morality, education, or values.
That is why I like what I have seen so far with Lush, and I am serious about the question. The closest I can come to find an individual in my everyday life is my Executive Assistant, and she is much to valuable to my business to ask. She knows that I am writing Erotica, and wants me to share with her, but I am just not ready. She writes poetry (I encouraged her because she is a single 30 something mom and now has to take care of her mom and younger brother, both who have no sense of responsibility) to take the edge off and relax. With a Master's Degree, she is really underpaid and does her job so well, I have given her an hour or two each day she is in the office to work on her stuff. Excellent staff is so hard to find and since she usually breezes through what we need one in the office and finds new suff to research, I have to give her her props. She got the creds.
ReclusiveCurmudgeon
Lurker
0 likes
There are going to be fewer sexy tummies after thanksgiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland
There are going to be fewer sexy tummies after thanksgiving.

That is my point, for me there will be a lot more sexy and fuckable stomachs after a holiday. That exciting bit of softness on a petite woman is such a turnon. Try it instead of those rock hard abs. You might like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find when my partner would come up behind to caress me hands linking together and resting on my tum, gave a secure feeling. He would quite often snuggle in resting his head upon me whilst watching tv or lounging about. Dont think it has entered eithef of our minds to fuck the tum lol I think he would rather concentrate on heading north or south of that region to for satisfaction.