Perfect size??

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In your opinion ladies, what would you say is the perfect breast size for you? would you go bigger, smaller, or stay the same?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a 36 C/D and very happy with my size. I am big enough to make clothes look good, but smaller enough to go without support when I want.

I do not really understand woman's need to get their breast blown up. Girls don't you understand there some very beautiful smaller breasts and some not so attractive large one.

So I say be happy with what you have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am quite happy with my size. But if I was not I wouldnt have any problem with changing it. Women should do what they feel they need to do to feel better about themselves. Just be sure it is your choice !!
Lurker
0 likes
I actually wish I were smaller, and have considered reduction. I love to be active and they just get in the way. Plus, I am a bit of a flirt, and would like to go braless, more than I do now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with my B size. If people don't like my size then it is their problem not mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just a comment - whatever makes a woman happy, but not to the extreme
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think mine are okay as they are, but others have tried to force me into a reduction, and failed.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a 38 D and i love the size but wouldnt mind being a little perkier and firmer so i would be able to go with out a bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JennieB
I am with my B size. If people don't like my size then it is their problem not mine.

Your size is perfect!
SHEEP!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm content with mine, whatever size they happen to be at the time. (Like many women with a large chest, they can fluctuate with my weight)
Lurker
0 likes
At a B cup, I am happy but I would like some upper C cups really.
0 likes
I have a large chest

but after having had 7 surgeries to save my life I cannot fathom why ANYONE would go under the knife voluntarily!

however if the boob fairy was around and could wave her magic wand

please may I have a smaller size

I would love to go around braless

there is no perfect size for boobs...THEY all are prefect!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm content with mine, I'd prefer if they were a bit smaller though
Lurker
0 likes
I have pretty big breasts, they hurt my back sometimes but other than that I love them. I have thought about getting a reduction, but after seeing family members go through similar surgeries I don't really like the idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was seeing a slightly older woman when I was in my late teens and early twenties and she had this saying --- you could apply to both male and female! "I'm not proud - I'm not ashamed ---- I'm just glad the way I came!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a 36C I wouldn't mind being a little bigger, perkier, and firmer. lol My significant other said we can get me a boob job in a couple years when we know for sure that we're done havinging kids.