Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SHDAD75
fyi: women don't like the word "cunt".

True.

But since you are kind of new I'll forgive this once and say...ALIVE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm indifferent to the word "cunt" and I'm a chick but yes most women do get offended.

The first time well I was super excited to be hanging around him and when he went inside of me it was the best feeling ever.

Easy to sum up.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't like the word "cunt" either. I don't use it when I speak of lady parts but if someone else does, whatever. Unless they're using it for mine then I ask them not to. I don't like reading stories that have that word either. It's a turn off for me.

Anyway..

Nothing beats that first moment feeling him touching my pussy with his cock. It's so exciting and you know with all the teasing and foreplay that so much more is in store.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate being called/hearing other people be called a cunt but if I want you to talk dirty its a great word ;) The first time his cock touches my pussy gives me like a full body jolt of energy. I tend to arch my back as an instinctive response i have noticed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind if someone uses the word cunt as long as they dont call me or anyone else a Cunt!!

The first time a cock touched my pussy, I felt a sense of excitement coupled with relief that I finally did it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ awake

I guess it'll be similar to how you'll feel when the day comes that you finally get to touch a woman's tits!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The topic author is not specific about "who's cock"? he just says "his". If you meant to say the first cock to touch my pussy well it was electric and I was scared as hell. I wanted it badly but it was a huge one and I really didn't thing it would get in.

PS: I don't like the word "Cunt" either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
@ awake

I guess it'll be similar to how you'll feel when the day comes that you finally get to touch a woman's tits!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by awake
say in brief about your feelings when his cock first time touched your cunt

Which one? The very first time? Or any time?

The very first time I was nervous, very nervous and wondering what the hell I was doing when I didn't want to be with him anymore, and how something that big would ever fit inside me.

Thank god things have got better since then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call it what you will, I'm not going to say no to pounding her with my cock or licking her sweet spot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by awake
say in brief about your feelings when his cock first time touched your cunt
Ha ha ha ha! Prepare to raise shields number one.
Lurker
0 likes
Presumably you mean the 'very first cock' to touch my pubic lips. Magic is the word immediately springing to mind. No fear - nothing. Expectation - yes ... and in spite of our lack of experience it lived up to all my expectations - sheer magic with only a few moments of pain as my tight vaginal flesh stretched and struggled to cope with this new invasion.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's hot when a cock is right there, and I love it even more so when he takes his cock and rubs it up and down my pussy lips, and my clit. It is such a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
It's so fucking hot. Sends me into a state of euphoria knowing he'll be stuffing me full of his thick hard cock. I love it when he calls it "His Cunt" and he's going to own it. It's making me so fucking horny thinking about it right now.
Lurker
0 likes
cunt "offensive"