7.5k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And if yes, how far would you go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the real world where the pictures would be online immediately and forever? Nope. I'm far too discrete and conscious about what might come back on me.

In a make-believe scenario where they stayed in a private collection or were passed among discerning perverts who would never be my boss? Totally would.

Exhibitionism is hot.
Anonymous strangers are hot.
Being directed and objectified is hot.
Forcing myself out of a comfort zone and into a space of nervous arousal...butterflies in the stomach, shaking like a leaf, and dripping wet? Totally hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
No!

get to know him a bit first hey?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lensman

Well, maybe tastefully naked if ^he^ were taking the pics. He takes beautiful shots.

Pics along the lines of my AV would be OK, because I already took them, so I guess I'm OK exposing that much. No spread-n-ready penthouse pics and no face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stranger as in professional photographer maybe. Stranger as in some perv off the street, No Way!!

And under the right circumstances I might go pretty far as long as my face was hidden.
Lurker
0 likes
do you think la Joconde new Leonardo da vinci??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lensman

Of course! I'd have get to know him very well first. I'd want to check out his professional credentials, build trust in him, ensure his idea of any photoshoot was the same as mine etc, etc. Then, of course, there would be the question of whom to share such personal pictures with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen

Of course! I'd have get to know him very well first. I'd want to check out his professional credentials, build trust in him, ensure his idea of any photoshoot was the same as mine etc, etc. Then, of course, there would be the question of whom to share such personal pictures with.
What about for a nude painting or for a sketch artist which would most likely mean that you would have to be nude longer and require the artist pay really close attention and analyze your anatomical features/ structure for detail?
Lurker
0 likes
My view on all things nude photo related is: no face.

After all, the only people that are going to recognise me from my body alone are those I've already been intimate with....and they'll have seen it all before, so that'd be fine and dandy.

So. If my face was not included then absolutely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
My view on all things nude photo related is: no face.

After all, the only people that are going to recognise me from my body alone are those I've already been intimate with....and they'll have seen it all before, so that'd be fine and dandy.

So. If my face was not included then absolutely.

How about photos of just your face while the rest of you is naked?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

How about photos of just your face while the rest of you is naked?

*shakes head and looks to the heavens* Lord Over, you are such a 'bloke!'
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would do it for a photo shoot or if someone was drawing me but I would have to look like I had at least a little dignity so no splaying positions. The pay check would need to be good too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most certainly! Id love for free.
n

mu
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

*shakes head and looks to the heavens* Lord Over, you are such a 'bloke!'

All part of the charm, m'lady
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I know where it's going - but no face included; don't want family seeing it... by accident.? o,<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would. It all would depend on many thing as to how far it would go.
Lurker
0 likes
Ill suck a strangers dick if he asked me to but i woud never allow my picture to be taken by a stranger... no way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not really a stranger to posing nude. But always for photographers I knew.

My friend Karen had invited to BBQ to meet a friend. I was not interested in the friend nor do I think he was interested in me. However I did meet a photographer there and he wanted me to pose for him. I was thinking "Oh Sure!

I asked Karen if he was for real and told her what he wanted.

She took me upstairs to their bedroom and there was a portrait of my friend. He had made her look better than she really does.

When I told the guy I would pose for him he said how about right after dinner? Well if you are going to say yes, when is better than now! He being a good looking guy did not hurt at all.

I guess I posed for just about everything you may like to see.
Lurker
0 likes
sure as long as its with my camera and I get the camera back as soon as he is finished. the trick is who controls the pictures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if he or she was a professional photographer and it was at a studio. I'm not a prude but posing nude with a stranger; well your asking for it! I have had some erotic photos made at one time or another for boyfriend's and I did have some made for my husband a few years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not quite sure of the context but if it's in a life drawing class where an artist is sketching my body, I would and have - it's a very erotic experience. In the context of a photoshoot, not sure. It would really depend on the person taking the photos, what the photos would be for and if I thought I could trust him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
under the right circumstances maybe it is a great turn/on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if anyone would like to have some pics taken I would be happy to oblige!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
no not at all except accident
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would pose naked for a stranger. I have posed naked for strangers. I love posing naked. I love being naked. I'm naked at home all the time. I answer the door naked all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being a nudist, I am often naked in front of strangers... just not posing in a sexual way. As to where it would lead; could be something, could be nothing.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Not quite sure of the context but if it's in a life drawing class where an artist is sketching my body, I would and have - it's a very erotic experience. In the context of a photoshoot, not sure. It would really depend on the person taking the photos, what the photos would be for and if I thought I could trust him.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess it would depend upon the cirsumstances. In principal would not be strongly opposed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
depends on the personality of the stranger. And if i do, I'll never pose with my face. Don't my friends or family to see that