I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
Lurker
0 likes
NO! Is this happy birthday to LUSH??

I just want to say simple thank you, Nicola for this experience. Site is brilliant,I never had a need to go and browse around for another adult site,this one completes me
Internet Sensation
0 likes
The sixiest sight.
Lurker
0 likes
WOO HOO! Lush has made my life brighter and happier!!
Lurker
0 likes
It's Lush's birthday? TIME TO GET DRINKING IN CELEBRATION!
0 likes
I'm new here but love the site. Congratulations on 6 years and hope there's many more to come (or cum as the case may be)!

Party on, lushies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Lushday!

Now, let's all get back to work.7xtW0NoA118EddNM
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i tried to paint a lushy painting... but i had a little accident... happy birthday, lush!!!

nicola, thank you for the opportunities i have had here to get myself back from those who had stolen her....

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyFries
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Lush! What an amazing site you have here!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Happy birthday Lush!

Thank you, Nicola...and thank you to so many...for being here and being who you are. Lush gives something more than a little sexy entertainment to so many. Y'all rock!

Can we make a video of LadyX blowing out the candles?

After that, can we light 'em back up and make a video of sprite blowing them out again?

And after that, can we....damn....we're gonna need a LOT of candles!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee
And after that, can we....damn....we're gonna need a LOT of candles!

I just had a brilliant idea - we'd only need half as many candles if we burned them at both ends! (see what I did there,Nicola - that was just for you)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Many Happy Returns! And thanks to everyone who makes this such a great place to be. Love and kisses to you all.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Lush is aging disgracefully. The joint doesn't seem a day over four to me. smile

Mega-congrats, Nic.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
omg - congratulations - i think i might cry - i can't even begin to tell you how much this place and the people here mean to me, even when i'm being a total cranky bitch. congratulations, Nicola, for your vision and hard work and for sticking with it even when it drives you to drink (or are you just drinking cause it's fun? either way, there were a LOT of empties outside your place when i was doing my stalking run the other day... i mean, when i happened to drive by on my way somewhere else... ). smile thank you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Six years and no other site can even come close to touching this place and what it offers to writers, readers and kinky social networkers.

Bravo to Nicola, and Happy Birthday to a site that, despite already being a fabulous entity on its own, is just now stretching her legs and gaining momentum with the full potential that is sure to come in the years ahead. I'm both excited and grateful to be along for the ride, as this is absolutely the best story site online today.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes

Well done to you Nic, Gav, and the rest of you who make this place what it is. Happy B'day Lush, love ya lol
0 likes
Congratulations on six years! That's a great achievement for such a wonderful site. It keeps getting better every year.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only been here a month and a half. I wish I would've found it 6 years ago! Happy birthday!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Way to go.

I certainly have found an online home here.

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And to think and know that I was lead to Lush when the site was brand new. Yes, I "lurked" for a while before jumping in.

Nicola, my deep, heartfelt thanks to you. Your site has become my "first stop". And the people I've met through you are awesome.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kudos nicola and Gav,

I love what you've done to the place in six short years, and 150,000 members later~

Judging by your poem nicola, Lush has helped your writing come along too I see

Awesome,

scooter
Princess Blondie
0 likes
†Jinxy Approved†

Story Verifier
0 likes
I only wish I could have discovered Lush 4 years earlier.
Congratulations, and many more years of success!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by scooter
Judging by your poem nicola, Lush has helped your writing come along too I see

You're a naughty boy...

I do not claim authorship of the above poem, it's a classic by A. A. Milne. I found it apt.

@ Gramps