Lurker
0 likes
have you ever felt your pussy getting filled with a cock when you are asleep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you talking a dream or reality?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Seen this before and Im still not sure how a man could really pull it off without waking her. Or frankly, why he would want too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do that to my wife all the time. She says it makes her dreams more erotic muwhahahahaha
"Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao
Lurker
0 likes
Is THIS allowed?????

xx Steph

(I have no doubt the new member posting means no dodginess, but....) To fuck someone while they're asleep contravenes a couple of our rules...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Is THIS allowed?????

xx Steph

(I have no doubt the new member posting means no dodginess, but....) To fuck someone while they're asleep contravenes a couple of our rules...

Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?

Well, I take your point, yet to suggest ANY kind of sexual activity, including that of fucking a passed out spouse is permissible MERELY because the partners are married DOES, in effect, violate our rules... (Just because he's married to her, doesn't mean he gets to use her like an inanimate object...) (Except under Shari'a Law, which we don't follow....)

The thing is, as Site Moderators, we have, (more often than we'd like, frankly...) to police our guidelines.

There is nothing nicer, and many of us are lucky enough to have experienced this, than to be gently awoken by the passionate caresses of a lover we welcome in that delightful moment...

BUT, to allow the acceptance of unconscious sex is to open the doors to date , rohypnol , drunken etc.... And we have to be careful...

It's easily fixed in the edit... If a man, or indeed a woman, makes a move on a sleeping partner, (!) and that partner, still semi-sleepy, consents to the attention by consent, (snuggling back), by speech, (a welcoming 'mmmmm' would be fine), or by action, (grasping their partner in a way that suggests the attention is welcomed), well, that's fine...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE the crazy stuff we bounce....

We're just trying to keep it clean and cool.....

Now hush...... Go to sleep.......

xx Steph
Mazztastic
0 likes
Yes... divorce looms as a result...

I think you'll find that it constitutes , or attempted , or lack of consent or whatever... (a no-go subject in the forums here)

(You'll find there are threads on this already, guys)

*sigh*
Lurker
0 likes
Well said Mazza x
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but not often enough!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, but why the fuck, for want of a better phrase, would you want to? Aspiring or frustrated necrophiliac perhaps?? (oh sorry, that probably aint a Lush word!!) Surely it can't be coz even your hand has rejected you?

Want to wake your lover up? Then fine, do it other ways, like kissing her perhaps? Could show love and brush your teeth first mind you, or bring back something to drink?

Is someone seriously moving to the idea that they can do whatever they want whenever they want coz 'their' female is in 'their' house or bed or whatever? Sorry, there is something like respecting someone; remembering that they are actually human and have the right to say fuck off rather than just being your fuck toy. And as muttered already, you are getting into serious legal non-consensual sex areas

So, yeah, while there is a tempatation to suggest that all women sneak a mouse trap inside them after they have had their evening pee, how about just treating them all with a bit of love hey?

But hey, my problem i guess, i have always preferred to have sex with someone who is actually responding to it and is therefore awake and is giving some love back. Shit i am such a kinky bastard. I apologise! Time to find another site i guess!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yup smile
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Why? Would you really consider this non-consenual sex if the couple is having a sexual relationship? Its not as if the guy broke into a woman's house and began to fuck her while she was sleeping. Would it be any different than a woman giving her sleeping husband a blow job?

Well, I take your point, yet to suggest ANY kind of sexual activity, including that of fucking a passed out spouse is permissible MERELY because the partners are married DOES, in effect, violate our rules... (Just because he's married to her, doesn't mean he gets to use her like an inanimate object...) (Except under Shari'a Law, which we don't follow....)

The thing is, as Site Moderators, we have, (more often than we'd like, frankly...) to police our guidelines.

There is nothing nicer, and many of us are lucky enough to have experienced this, than to be gently awoken by the passionate caresses of a lover we welcome in that delightful moment...

BUT, to allow the acceptance of unconscious sex is to open the doors to date , rohypnol , drunken etc.... And we have to be careful...

It's easily fixed in the edit... If a man, or indeed a woman, makes a move on a sleeping partner, (!) and that partner, still semi-sleepy, consents to the attention by consent, (snuggling back), by speech, (a welcoming 'mmmmm' would be fine), or by action, (grasping their partner in a way that suggests the attention is welcomed), well, that's fine...

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE the crazy stuff we bounce....

We're just trying to keep it clean and cool.....

Now hush...... Go to sleep.......

xx Steph

Gish nikki, seems like you're channeling here?? Changed your name and everything!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't take offense to this question, especially since it's something my lover and have discussed many times. Realistically, I don't know how this could happen without him waking me, but the thought is so nice ... if only he wasn't such a sound sleeper!
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
I was in a musical for charity in February. It's a lot of work and very tiring. After the third night and the appropriate cast party afterwards a freind of my husbands took me home my husband was traveling due to business). My husband let it be known tohim that "he could if he wanted". He did. In bed, I was lying there accepting his erection and it was SOOO knice and relaxing that I actually fell asleep. His thrusts kept going and I woke up off and on several times, each time feeling him absooutely filling me up over and over. It was the most delicious feeling, being in "dream land", in that inbetween state, not awake not asleep kind of hanging there in some kind of blissful delierium and his erection and the sound were the ONLY thngs in my universe. When he ejaculated I orgasmed. Wonderful. I have never been able to duplicate it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have before, in what "experts" say is sleep paralysis. Others say it's a succubus/incubus. Either way, in that almost sleep state, lucid dreams feel exceptionally real. I think that's what the poster was referring to, not or non-consensual sex. I know a few people who have experienced it. It feels real, and hell, if it's a succubus/incubus, why not let them? Having sex with a ghost/spirit, whatever you wanna call it, it can be pretty great and so enjoyable biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

It depends on the person. If the partner woke up during the time the other half put his cock inside or put the penis in mouth. And the other party objects then that is spousal it doesn't matter if it is a short term boyfriend, fuck buddy, fiance or husband.

If the person being violated is not consenting it's .
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ianthomas
Sorry, but why the fuck, for want of a better phrase, would you want to? Aspiring or frustrated necrophiliac perhaps?? (oh sorry, that probably aint a Lush word!!) Surely it can't be coz even your hand has rejected you?

Want to wake your lover up? Then fine, do it other ways, like kissing her perhaps? Could show love and brush your teeth first mind you, or bring back something to drink?

Is someone seriously moving to the idea that they can do whatever they want whenever they want coz 'their' female is in 'their' house or bed or whatever? Sorry, there is something like respecting someone; remembering that they are actually human and have the right to say fuck off rather than just being your fuck toy. And as muttered already, you are getting into serious legal non-consensual sex areas

in response to this I believe my husband was just stating that yes I do respond and not in a negative aspect to his actions to me. NO I am not a "fuck toy" and I would like to say there are many forms and stages of sleep. I can only speak on myself and when he does this to me. but I am subconsciously aware that he is doing this to me. it affects me physically and psychologically. NO I do not consider it to myself. when I respond with "thank you, more please, cuddles and moans" as far as I have know that is wanting it regardless of how it initially started. (Here are a few of the sites my Professor uses to describe levels of sleep.. http://www.sleepdex.org/stages.htm or http://alleydog.com/topics/consciousness_sleep.php they are good reads) I am not fully paralyzed and unaware of my environment because I have not reached a fully REM state. So hence because I respond to my husband in my bed it is not or inappropriate. maybe you don't get those positive comments and interaction when you have intercourse but he does.
furthermore there are a ton of fetishes and taboo like customs on this site in both forums and stories and by highly prized authors. so agree with Mazza I'm sure it is a hard line to draw on here for appropriateness and good read. yes Rape of an individual is a horrible situation that should not be encourage or discussed in a positive manner. I am NOT stating a husband or wife for that manner can not their spouse (because yes it happens I work with those cases) but in my case it is not... just clarifying that for everyone.
so opinions are just that...someones personal response to an individual topic...some may like like them some may not.
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Well,it became a debate.i didn't say it is right or wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE to wake up that way, and YES It has happened to me more than once!!!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I'm not sure how the girl wouldn't wake up pretty quickly when this happen or how he was even able to do it without waking her up before being fully in. I agree with most of the others and wake her up another way then fuck her when she's awake to enjoy it too.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarySweets

It depends on the person. If the partner woke up during the time the other half put his cock inside or put the penis in mouth. And the other party objects then that is spousal it doesn't matter if it is a short term boyfriend, fuck buddy, fiance or husband.

If the person being violated is not consenting it's .

I totally agree. If the person objects than it is . But I am under the impresssion that the OP is talking about it being with someone who will not object.

I also agree that I dont see why you would want to put your cock in a woman's pussy while she was sleeping. I know I would not want that done to me. But having my pussy licked or fingered to wake me up is very pleasurable in my opinion but I guess technically it follows the same laws, though since I would not object no laws are broken.

I understand that the site moderators have a tough job policing the forums, but sometimes things get blown out of proprtion too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nekolover90
I have before, in what "experts" say is sleep paralysis. Others say it's a succubus/incubus. Either way, in that almost sleep state, lucid dreams feel exceptionally real. I think that's what the poster was referring to, not or non-consensual sex. I know a few people who have experienced it. It feels real, and hell, if it's a succubus/incubus, why not let them? Having sex with a ghost/spirit, whatever you wanna call it, it can be pretty great and so enjoyable biggrin

The thing about succubus and incubus spirits is that they dont just have sex with you, their goal is to have control over you and incubus spirits can actually impregnate a woman with a cursed child... this is the biggest reason for it not being pleasurable. a succubus targets males and although more rare they can have much greater effects. Often a man haunted by a succubus will go into depression and even turn suicidal. I know this because I use to go to church.... yes yes I know. ME? Church? hard to believe.

Whew lol now that that lesson is over let me answer the question.... yes... my ex use to fuck me when i was asleep and when i was passed out.... I enjoyed waking up with a pussy full of cock trusting into me... quite often when i was passed out i wouldnt wake up at all and instead just wake up satisfied lol. Keep in mind my ex did ask permission to do this to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to wake up to my pussy full of cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a girl that sleep naked with me and during the night I woke up hard and horny. I fucked the hell out of her and rolled over to fall back asleep. I really dont think I was fully awake at the time. The moment just happened and she enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jenni_the_slut82
i love to wake up to my pussy full of cock
just good
Lurker
0 likes
are you asking because you are a date of because you have a girlfriend who has that as a fantasy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started performing oral on a girlfriend once while she was sleeping. She woke up, I remember her saying "oh hey what ya doin" kind of fuzzy like when you wake up, duh. After she came we both went back to sleep. When we talked in the morning she said that it started out like she was dreaming and then the dream just kept feeling better and more real, of course then she woke up to the reality. She loved it and wanted to know when she could expect it again. I don't remember what brought it about, I just woke up in the middle of the night with sex on my mind. I never thought about the consent of it since when we were dating anytime either of us wanted sex the other was willing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by annmssb
I was in a musical for charity in February. It's a lot of work and very tiring. After the third night and the appropriate cast party afterwards ... I was lying there accepting his erection and it was SOOO knice and relaxing that I actually fell asleep. His thrusts kept going and I woke up off and on several times, each time feeling him absooutely filling me up over and over. It was the most delicious feeling, being in "dream land", in that inbetween state, not awake not asleep kind of hanging there in some kind of blissful delierium and his erection and the sound were the ONLY thngs in my universe. When he ejaculated I orgasmed. Wonderful. I have never been able to duplicate it.

I can relate to this, having been in a similar state of exhaustion during "Hell week"* for Damn Yankees when, while my wife was riding me, I kept falling asleep, then awakening.

* For those of you unfamiliar with how community theater works, "Hell week" begins with two run-throughs on Sunday, and at least one, sometimes two each night, and culminates with the Opening Performance on Friday. Usually, by Wedneaday or so, everyone is completely exhausted, from working a day job, then rehearsing until all hours of the night.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster