Phone Sex Or Cyber Sex?

last reply
21 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok. What would you prefer. A good hot loud steamy phone fuck. Or a plain old cyber fuck? Lol. Personally, I love a hot phone sex session. But a connection is a must. What do you ladies think? And share your experiences if you like ! (Theres maybe a forum like this already, sorry if there is ;-) )
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by CockA2
Ok. What would you prefer. A good hot loud steamy phone fuck. Or a plain old cyber fuck? Lol. Personally, I love a hot phone sex session. But a connection is a must. What do you ladies think? And share your experiences if you like ! (Theres maybe a forum like this already, sorry if there is ;-) )

C'mon! This is a totally leading question. How can I pick PLAIN OLD cyber over a GOOD HOT LOUD STEAMY phone fuck??? Poor, poor plain old cyber. Doesn't even stand a chance now.

Either way, there has to be a great connection with someone for me to make either cyber or phone work and worth the effort. What's more, there must be an even more amazing connection for me to move from cyber to phone. To date, that connection has happened once.

Still happens all the time with him, but just that one person.
Lurker
0 likes
You only had phone sex with one person. I've had it with like 2 people. Its pretty fun . And him, meaning your husband?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if it was a good hot steamy cyber fuck? Or a plain old phone fuck?

But actually I am not really into either all that much. I much prefer to either cyber chat or listen to someone describe experiences or fantasies while I masturbate (sometimes I tell them, sometimes I dont). This is such a turn on for me!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Nikki. Often just talking about experiences while masturbating is much more of a turn on than cybering or doing phone sex. You always have to be thinking about your next move and whether or not it fits the scene. Not that I haven't enjoyed it...lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm another one that agrees with Nikki.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phone sex all the way! Love, love, love a hot phone fuck followed by great conversation. Personally, I only have phone sex with men I have a connection with otherwise its just awkward and really does nothing for me. They also need to be able to carry on a chat about normal things as much as they can about naughty ones. Makes for a well rounded experience in my humble opinion.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Phone sex all the way! Love, love, love a hot phone fuck followed by great conversation. Personally, I only have phone sex with men I have a connection with otherwise its just awkward and really does nothing for me. They also need to be able to carry on a chat about normal things as much as they can about naughty ones. Makes for a well rounded experience in my humble opinion.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Although I love to masturbate with the best of them I don't like either but cybersex with a webcam is probably the best of each choice. I should say however that nothing beats real sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had some hot phone sex over lunch hour before...but felt connected and very much attracted to the guy. He knew exactly what to say!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
What if it was a good hot steamy cyber fuck? Or a plain old phone fuck?

But actually I am not really into either all that much. I much prefer to either cyber chat or listen to someone describe experiences or fantasies while I masturbate (sometimes I tell them, sometimes I dont). This is such a turn on for me!!

Took the words right out of my mouth nikki xxx
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Phone sex is good if you really know the person but I like the build up behind cybering if it's done right. I hate one line posters. I like when they put effort into the work that they're doing. That's the reason why I like cybering. Sadly I haven't found a single Lush man to fill those shoes.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Completely agree with Nikki. I love knowing what the other person would do to me if I was able to be there with them at that very moment. Throw some FaceTime in the mix and you can have all kinds of fun...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why not Skype, that hot, but cybering is a super turn on,,,
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who it is. If it's my husband and one of us is out of town, give me phone sex. I want to hear his voice. I want to tell him what I want to do with him, to him. Phone is much more personal that way. Plus, you still have your hands.

If it's a stranger, role playing is best. (I don't cyber, obviously you don't understand the difference). I mean the thought of having some stalker calling me every time they get turned on is just creepy. You don't have to worry about that with roleplaying, so you can feel free to be yourself, to let go of your inhibitions, all of them. Besides that, you have to draw the line that defines cheating somewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
real hot steamy in person grinding..sigh.....been a bit!

then phone sex...i love a good moan session

as for chat sex..nope it is too hard to type and pleasure myself at the same time

is good but performing for a camera is not a turn on for me though i do love to see guys do it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
phone........... as i can moan loudly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phone Sex > Cyber Sex
Hearing Them Moan. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
Phone hearing the other person real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Phone sex. Especially if he has a voice that melts you like butter.. Mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hotmama
Phone sex. Especially if he has a voice that melts you like butter.. Mmm

I couldn't agree more. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.