Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Ugh...no. I'm not into humiliation.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by kenobi
would you ever enslave or cuckold your bf

no. Sorry. I don't really get it. My husband is into that, though... so I know a lot about it.
I don't get the humiliation part. I suppose it's weird since HE wants it-so what do I
have to loose? But I find it a turn off. sorry. no judgement.
Lurker
0 likes
well, if he were into it, sure, I'd indulge him ;-)

depending on other things though, not sure we'd be the best match because I wouldn't enjoy it as much... so maybe I wouldn't have a boyfriend into that haha
Lurker
0 likes
No way
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Hell no...

Agreed

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy who wanted this.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Agreed

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy who wanted this.

Exactly this!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Nope, not for me. I like my man to be the one in control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah I can't do that to him. Sorry.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you all for your opinions, very much appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
just an added note... I have enslaved clients hahaha totally fun!! but the fun part for me is always getting paid to be a dominatrix, not the acts themselves, no turns for me. It was my job and I can act ANY part
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is a gray zone for me. It would depend on the guy and what he was into.

I'm not into hardcore femdom or the humiliation side of the cuckold scene so the enslavement bit wouldn't interest me, but fucking another guy while he was 'forced' to watch, yeah that could be hot if we were both on the same page about it. It would be more to satisfy his kink though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've had dalliances with a bf and another guy where my bf has watched, and that was hot. but the forcing an humiliating thing is off putting, and not that feeling i want to give my lover - even if that's what they wanted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way. I just don't get guys who want that. Now I admit. I get my way alot. The men in my life are smart and know this aspect of me. They let me get my way and believe me it pays off for them in the long run.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would you like your girlfriend to do that?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, Not my thing. But I'm a sub not a Domme.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing... and glad its not my partners either.. I dont get the humiliation
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner