cuckolds

last reply
6 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do women like to cuckold men yes or no. If so do they find it sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it before, many, many times... It's erotic and it can be sexy, you just have to be very careful. It's a different sort of lifestyle, that's for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are times when the perfect little cuckolded sissy is exactly what is needed.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Must a cuckold be a sissy?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get the allure from a male's side of things (unless you are NOT the one being cockolded). Then again, I don't get "humiliation" either. Both of these things, if tried on me would create anger in me, and NOT a pleasurable experience. But like all things, to each their own, and whatever works for them and their willing partner(s).

As for if a cocold must be a sissy or not... I don't know. I personally don't see how you wouldn't be one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think every time someone posts "Does anyone find X sexy?" they're trying to validate their own desires.

The answer is always "yes." We are all different human beings, but none of us is so unique that what turns our crank is a one-in-6-billion thing.

I encourage anyone who is looking for a community around a particular fetish to search on FL (PM me if you don't recognize the website I'm talking about. They don't like us to post links here).

Cuckolding doesn't *imply* that the man is a sissy. I can envision cuckolding fantasies that involve sort of a "home invasion" role-play. The "unicorn" "breaks in" to a couple's house, ties up the man and forces him to watch as he "rapes" his wife. Again, not my cup of tea, but I can see how that might be attractive.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sensei
I think every time someone posts "Does anyone find X sexy?" they're trying to validate their own desires.

The answer is always "yes." We are all different human beings, but none of us is so unique that what turns our crank is a one-in-6-billion thing.

I encourage anyone who is looking for a community around a particular fetish to search on FL (PM me if you don't recognize the website I'm talking about. They don't like us to post links here).

Cuckolding doesn't *imply* that the man is a sissy. I can envision cuckolding fantasies that involve sort of a "home invasion" role-play. The "unicorn" "breaks in" to a couple's house, ties up the man and forces him to watch as he "rapes" his wife. Again, not my cup of tea, but I can see how that might be attractive.

Indeed different strokes for different folks.

As for the scenario you described, I can see that. It would almost be akin to a woman and a fantasy.... where they get what they WANT but in a way they don't feel personally guilty about. So the man could see someone else have sex with his wife, but not feel he was a "willing" participant. So he would not have to be a "sissy" for this to happen.

HOWEVER.... I think most cockold situations are not quite like that, instead involve the man being "forced" to watch by the wife and not by any true restraints or force..... sissy.

Being that I don't share with another man, neither would work for me. It is a bell that you can't un-ring. But to each their own. Thanks for posting the alternative cockold scenario.

Oh, and I believe your first sentence is spot on..... and it applies to "body part" questions too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am sure I could find myself eating cream pies from wife. I could also see myself servicing her lovers. I do not see myself not enjoying most sexual acts. I however do not see myself as being feminine or as a sissy. As has been already stated to each their own.