Stealing a girl from her boyfriend.

last reply
10 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
From what I gathered, you shouldn't try to MAKE anything happen. Forcing things will often make them work. What I do think is that maybe you should tell her how you feel. Just lay everything on the table and let her decide.

But in my experience, if you can steal her from her guy, a guy could just as easily steal her from you. It may be different in your case because it seems as if she has strong feelings for you as well. But the worst thing you could do is put any type of pressure on her, or it'll just end badly.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stay away.
If she decides to end her relationship with her present BF then the door etc open for you.

Forcing them apart will not insure she will not fall out of lust with you later on.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear "Gary",

You say you like this girl but you're spending you're hard earned pocket money on seeing a prostitute. How do you think she'd react if she knew what you get up to? (no offence intended, "Stacey")

Emily sounds like a nice girl and she seems to have you exactly where she wants you, unfortunately for you, you're trapped in the hell of "I see you as friend". By the sound of it you're not the first either.

You don't know Iain, all you know about their relationship you get from her - no matter how sweet she is, she's not going to be giving you an unbiased account of any argument or disagreement they have. Most of the time when she tells you something, she's seeking attention - or support for whatever position she's held in an argument. When you don't give it to her she'll text someone else who will.

To be clear - this isn't a bad thing, it's just what some people do.

Should I try to break them up?
I don't think you're going to - be outright honest with her if you like but you're more likely to be dumped than he is.

Would breaking them up make me a terrible person?
She'd be the one doing the dumping, it's not like you're forcing her to do it

If I should try to, how would I go about it?
Just tell her

Does it sound to you like I'm in the friend zone?
Hell yes.

Should I tell her that I remember calling her that night and everything was true that I said?
Just tell her.

PS nice tits
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Dear "Gary",

You say you like this girl but you're spending you're hard earned pocket money on seeing a prostitute. How do you think she'd react if she knew what you get up to? (no offence intended, "Stacey")

Emily sounds like a nice girl and she seems to have you exactly where she wants you, unfortunately for you, you're trapped in the hell of "I see you as friend". By the sound of it you're not the first either.

You don't know Iain, all you know about their relationship you get from her - no matter how sweet she is, she's not going to be giving you an unbiased account of any argument or disagreement they have. Most of the time when she tells you something, she's seeking attention - or support for whatever position she's held in an argument. When you don't give it to her she'll text someone else who will.

To be clear - this isn't a bad thing, it's just what some people do.

Should I try to break them up?
I don't think you're going to - be outright honest with her if you like but you're more likely to be dumped than he is.

Would breaking them up make me a terrible person?
She'd be the one doing the dumping, it's not like you're forcing her to do it

If I should try to, how would I go about it?
Just tell her

Does it sound to you like I'm in the friend zone?
Hell yes.

Should I tell her that I remember calling her that night and everything was true that I said?
Just tell her.

PS nice tits

GR8 .... SIR by chance ur a COUNSELOR.........nice deduction.......
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As has already been said, you're in the friend zone and have become the official 'ego-boost guy' that girls like to keep on the sidelines when they want to enjoy the qualities of 'nice guys' while still chasing the bad boys. When her relationship is in the shits, she turns to you for attention and ego-stroking. Every girl has a couple of guys like this on speed-dial, especially when they're in relationships with 'complicated' guys. You're there to listen to her and be supportive. She knows you like her, trust me, she didn't need that late night drunk confession from you to know this. Girls are pretty perceptive. We can tell. We will often ignore it with friend-zone guys until they bring it up, but at the end of the day we know you're hooked, and we know the real reason why.

I think you should just let her sort her own relationship out. You've already said that she has a pattern of having guys like you around and despite these prospects, she still wants Iain. Until she doesn't want Iain anymore and has broken up with him, I'd say be her friend but don't get so emotionally invested. If you need hard answers, go ahead and tell her everything you said that night on the phone was true... and then back off a bit. State your case, and then play it cool and let her come to you (if she decides to). If you let yourself become her emotional dumping ground, you start to steadily lose the edge of being a potential romantic or sexual prospect.
Lurker
0 likes
Like Dancing Doll said:

You're so firmly placed in the friendzone you'd need a bomb to get you out of it. I know where you're coming from, I've been in the same situation myself a couple of times, although luckily with the girl I really fell head over heels for never really did take much interest in me, not even when she was drunk. You need to move on. It's gonna be hard, and it's gonna take a while, but my advice is to move on as best you can. Or at the very least try.

What you shouldn't do is force the issue of her breaking up with him. One thing is drunken rambling that happens once or twice, but if you start bringing up when sober how crap he is, odds are she's gonna go on the defensive and just push you away. It's what most people do, so nothing unique about that.

You've chased her long enough. If she really wants you at this point you need to make her chase you. Start dating other girls, maybe even ask her for tips on how to pick up other girls, if she has any nice single friends etc. She is using you for her own interest, not necessarily yours. Odds are it will never be the two of you, especially not until she matures and realises what kind of man she wants for a long term solution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never ever do unto others..that you would be PISSED to have done to you....

if someone wants u they let you know...

why do we chase people who dont want us....

ps stay away from Iain..he is a HUGE problem waiting to happen...

move on so many other people in this world WHO dont play games...
Lurker
0 likes
I fully agree. I've been the boyfriend when a girl fell in love (with a past boyfriend) and I never got over it.
Quote by jillinjulie
Stay away.
If she decides to end her relationship with her present BF then the door etc open for you.

Forcing them apart will not insure she will not fall out of lust with you later on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did in the past
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't do it, lest you want that to come back on you in a harsh way.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial