Tease/Flirt

last reply
34 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it sometimes just about the tease or the flirt? Is there times you're not there for the return and you just want to see if you got it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I understand your question, I believe it depends on the situation and the persons involved.

For example, in my case, I may want to see if I still can attract someone sexually or maybe see if I can entice someone younger than myself and know if I still have "IT".

Teasing and Flirting are all part of the foreplay. How else do you start the "dance" of sexual tension and release?

Of course there are times that it is just for my ego to get someone worked up and wanting me but I don't like to torture them! Because if I wanted to attract them, then realistically, I would like to have them sexually as well....Just being honest.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree, flirting and teasing are important skills for a girl to learn and she needs to practice to perfect her skills. Sometimes it is just about the ego trip of seeing if you can get a response. Other times the whole mood grabs both of you and you end up having wild sex even though when you started you were only "playing around" and hadn't intended to fuck the guy. So yes, sometimes we are just seeing if we can get your attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing and flirting are fun!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be just about flirting. It's playful and fun...it doesn't have to be about taking it all the way. Enjoy it for what it is. But that's only if both people are into it and it's kind of understood that the point is teasing each other. No reason two people can't enjoy some sexy banter smile

I would never do it to an unwitting stranger that I wasn't into, though. Enticing someone and then just walking away once you're satisifed that you could do it is cold hearted. It's really unfair to toy with someone for an ego boost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both - most of the time it's sincerely about the dance of flirting and/or teasing that goes along with being into the person I'm with at that moment. Sometimes it's about my ego and me wanting to know if I still have IT. But the common denominator in both scenarios is that I'm not one to abuse it and really don't do it unless I already have some kind of attraction to them in the first place otherwise that's just cold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to tease, I love to flirt and I love to fuck as well. Depends on the guy and my mood. It's all fun and sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to flirt but not necessariy tease. To me there is a difference. To tease someone into thinking you are interested when you are not is kind of cruel. But harmless flirting is fun.

I have a friend who loves to try and pick up younger women but he never follows thru with sex as he is not looking to cheat. Just likes to know he still can attract young hotties. As he calls it he practices "Catch and Release"
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Both - sometimes it's sincerely about the dance of flirting and/or teasing that goes along with being into the person I'm with at that moment and a few times it's more about my ego and me wanting to know if I still have IT although I'm not one to abuse it and really don't do it unless I already have some kind of attraction to them in the first place - otherwise that's just cold :P

Quote by Lizafucksalot
I love to tease, I love to flirt and I love to fuck as well. Depends on the guy and my mood. It's all fun and sexy.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you are with you S/O or you are a pro it seems to me that teasing and flirting is the first steps of foreplay. Now that I am not 25 anymore it is fun to flirt and tease much younger guys to see if they are still interested in what I have to offer.

In addition, my Dad says I was a flirt at three years old.

Some thing a girl just has no control over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with Nikki, there is a huge difference between flirting with someone and teasing.

There is skill involved with flirting, it's a dance that involves both parties enjoying one anothers humour and personality with a slightly risque edge.
Teasing is using your body to evoke a sexual response that if not followed through with is cruel, not to mention a little dangerous.

To answer the question....Im a huge flirt. I enjoy it for many reasons.
The attention, the ego boost for sure and lets face it.... it's fun
Lurker
0 likes
Toi answer the question, absolutely, sometimes it's completely about the flirt. Like Nikki and the wise goddess above, teasing can sometimes be not very nice - that said, it can certainly have it's place for moments in my bedroom. Flirting is not always so harmless either though girls, I just know that your flirting will at times get someone all worked up, desperate for you - when does flirting become teasing or harmless flirting become more than that? I think we're saying that there's a playfulness, an enjoyment by both parties in what we like. And certainly for me, that's what I love.
Lurker
0 likes
I have hurt partners with my flirting, and been humiliated by theirs.
This is just one man's opinion, obviously, but I feel flirting can have consequences, intended or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy flirting and teasing but only with those who know me. They will know what I am doing and that nothing will become of it. I agree with previous posts that with a stranger, or someone that does not know you that well, it can be quite hurtful.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to flirt and tease but my body and cravings always spoil the fun and i end up just giving the guy or girl what they want lol...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy flirting but only once I'm sure that the girl is willing to play for my team if u get my meaning. Never flirt or tease with guys though. thats what could get in trouble at the ned of the night when u go home with a girl - if i'm lucky!! Last time i was in hospital, i flirted with one of the nurses - so glad i did, she made me feel much better!!!!!!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I love to flirt, I'm a big flirt. As for teasing the only time I tease is if I finish by giving in. Or that makes me a cock tease and I am far from a cock tease.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You called me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve always been a teaser at heart and I think teasing is critical aspect of flirting with women. When done well, it can create immense attraction and bring our conversation to the next level. It’s fun and shows that you’re able to enjoy yourself so she can do the same. However, to understand teasing you must first understand rapport, which is is when two people relate and connect with each other. As you talk about commonalities, share stories, and learn more about one another, you are building that rapport. These are typically safe conversations. Whereas, flirting is the essence of creating tension and “breaking” rapport. You’re saying something a little edgy. She could tell you to go screw yourself and it’s potentially unsafe you know all great endeavors are risky to begin with!
By nature, teasing is jokingly offensive. You’ve got to bust her balls, sarcastically criticize her, and make her feel vulnerable in a lighthearted way. Make fun of her, not yourself as self-deprecating, cynical, and negative humor might get a laugh but it won’t get you a date. Be expressive and smile, use your hands to gesture, and vary your vocal tonality. At the end of playful phrases, inflect your voice upward. Get passionate and physical. Exaggerate and be absurd at times. Also…laugh with her, damn it! Ramp it up by starting with something less intense and get more personal as the interaction progresses. You could say something sexual very early on but if she’s not invested in you, it’s probably going to backfire. Have real conversation, too and don’t tease her constantly, mix it up with more substantial or meaningful talk. Listen and avoid making fun of her when she’s telling you something serious. As you get to know her, tease less but never stop completely – the spirited attitude keeps her attracted.
You've got to take some chances, the guys who always play it safe usually go home alone.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I have to agree with Nikki, there is a huge difference between flirting with someone and teasing.

There is skill involved with flirting, it's a dance that involves both parties enjoying one anothers humour and personality with a slightly risque edge.
Teasing is using your body to evoke a sexual response that if not followed through with is cruel, not to mention a little dangerous.

To answer the question....Im a huge flirt. I enjoy it for many reasons.
The attention, the ego boost for sure and lets face it.... it's fun

You're a flirt T? I always had you down for the sweet and angelic type, just like me *flutters eyelashes*

I have to agree with the other comments, I think flirting is great fun and anyone would be lying if they said they don't flirt to some extent. It adds to the fun and the giggles.
Lurker
0 likes
In my line of work flirting goes with the job and do love it! I guess I do tease somewhat, although not intentional. I just love dressing sexy and showing mhmm!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to flirt and get attention and i guess somehow its affirmation that I have it. Teasing can be just because I am feeling devilish!!! but for me flirting requires tow to tango but teasing does not require reciprocation - you do it and move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
As he calls it he practices "Catch and Release"

I love this, catch and release... that is a US police programme right? I must be an undercover detective then.
Lurker
0 likes
Teasing and flirting can be so much fun, sometimes the chase is more worthwhile, well unless it's with the right person of course.
0 likes
I'm sure to some extent. To me it's more about that part of the experience being fun too, in much the same way having a cock shoved in and out of my pussy feels really good, but it's rarely going to make me cum.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve always been a teaser at heart and I think teasing is critical aspect of flirting with women. When done well, it can create immense attraction and bring our conversation to the next level. It’s fun and shows that you’re able to enjoy yourself so she can do the same. However, to understand teasing you must first understand rapport, which is when two people relate and connect with each other. As you talk about commonalities, share stories, and learn more about one another, you are building that rapport. These are typically safe conversations. Whereas, flirting is the essence of creating tension and “breaking” rapport. You’re saying something a little edgy. She could tell you to go screw yourself and it’s potentially unsafe you know all great endeavors are risky to begin with...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been a shameless flirt all my life! David says I do it even when I don't do it, that I exude this sexual aura without even being conscious of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ears were ringing ...

I've been told flirting comes as easily as breathing to me. I tend to get in trouble when I do it intentionally.

To me flirting is not so much about other people as much as the circumstances. It's a chance to be witty, intelligent, creative and even sensual at the same time as making a connection with another human being. You can't be too serious, and more than anything you have to be sincere.

Just