where the nerds

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a nerd guy but you are a dream. Wow......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see why you are a dream, but everybody's dream not only a nerds.
Lurker
0 likes
So English isn't your first language either?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
So English isn't your first language either?

CK, I just think you're picking up on their Alabama accent. Southern accents get me every time. I can hardly ever understand LM or at least I pretend I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here I am! At least one of the nerds.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

CK, I just think you're picking up on their Alabama accent. Southern accents get me every time. I can hardly ever understand LM or at least I pretend I don't.

That's the key. Pretending.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
If you define a nerd as someone who loves to read, then I am a classic nerd. Once had 5,000 books in my personal library. Have a BA in English, MA in Geography. Classic nerd, and I love pussy as much as anyone. And I know what to do with it, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, Oh, Oh, I know where the nerd guys are, you are looking at one right now, me!!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Mmmm I do adore the clever boys.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been described as both a geek and a nerd. One of my friends calls me "her" geek, which is cool. As for being sexy, well, I'll leave that judgement up to y'all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lorenzo1
If you define a nerd as someone who loves to read, then I am a classic nerd. Once had 5,000 books in my personal library. Have a BA in English, MA in Geography. Classic nerd, and I love pussy as much as anyone. And I know what to do with it, too.

Yes but how many of them have you read?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtycosplaygirls
where the nerds, we are ever nerd guy dreams.
. Do u mean every nerd guys dream? Also r u ready for the hobbit?
Lurker
0 likes
Im a software developer, do i count as a nerd??
Lurker
0 likes
depends how yu define nerd if you mean someone who likes computers and pc games then I'm your man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nerds are actually the best lovers. Because we usually can't get laid, all we can do is read about it. It teaches us how to do it right the first time. smile
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I