Login

do you like girls whoo cosplay

last reply
39 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
guys do you like girls who love to cosplay and fuck while in cosplay outfits?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sure! Why not! It adds a new dimention to the relationship, that is both stimulating and benefitial to both. All the moreso, because the Guy involved is helping to push the Girls boundaries, releasing the Woman within from her chains. And when she sets flight like a Phoenix from the ashes, she is a sight to see.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Not sure what that even means and I am not about to google it to find out.

So - no I don't.

Glad I'm not the only one lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So - no I don't.

Cosplay it short for costume play, it's mainly people dressing up as anime characters but can be dressed up as any character.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes cosplay girls are so sexy and having sex is just another plus
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Well, to be honest, I didn't know what this was until tonight. And, yes, it might be fun. What the hell. Fucking a character from Anime would be as fun as fucking any other girl.
Lurker
0 likes
As long it is part of roleplay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is equivalent to roleplay with a real costume.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes can't wait for her to wear the medieval knight outfit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!! Stimulating the imagination can only work wonders!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol is this where princess Leai comes to the fore!!!!
0 likes
Quote by d169084r
Sure! Why not! It adds a new dimention to the relationship, that is both stimulating and benefitial to both. All the moreso, because the Guy involved is helping to push the Girls boundaries, releasing the Woman within from her chains. And when she sets flight like a Phoenix from the ashes, she is a sight to see.

I guess this member had a little different idea of what it was then.

d169084r, did you think it was more BDSM related?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
Cosplay is not in itself erotic. It goes on at just about fan convention anymore. However, a having a girl who was into it would make for some great roleplaying, esp. if you got into it, too. Batman & Catwoman (which could get into BD territory, if not SM). Han & Leia. Any other combo you think of including unorthodox ones. Could be fun and very sexy with the right person.
Lurker
0 likes
One Word:
"COSPLAY ROCKS!"

The Japanese are the true kings and queens: next time you are in Tokyo hit Shibuya and be amazed!
The Linebacker
0 likes
So evidently its just people dressing like they are going to Dragoncon. I get enough of that when Dragoncon is in town.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELL YEAH... I'm a big anime & comic fan. Been to alot of Comic-Cons & every time I see some little hottie dressed up I just want to pick them up & take them to a dark corner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So - no I don't.

what he said!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Cosplay isn't really my thing, but I do however think most all girls look really hot in their outfits!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I know Im not a guy, so apologies for posting but I saw this and thought of this thread!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I know Im not a guy, so apologies for posting but I saw this and thought of this thread!

[img][/img]

Now that is not good cosplay!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cosplay is so hot !!!!! I think it lets people act out in ways they normally wouldn't but want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cosplay is very hot for me! It really falls into the same category as somebody who dresses up in a uniform or costume. Cosplay is just a sub-point. I prefer cosplay because the person that is cosplaying suddenly releases all there emotions (a trait that Anime girls/guys have sense the norm is that large emotions show better on screen/paper).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would absolutly love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fuck yes timeskip nami or robin from one piece is the shit
Lurker
0 likes
no and thanks for increasing my g.k.
Lurker
0 likes
no and thanks for increasing my g.k.