Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it difficult for some guys to cum "quickly" during sex?

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This would sound like a ridiculous question I guess except that lately my boyfriend has been lasting forever..not always in a great way and I'm kind of worried. He says sometimes it just takes longer for whatever reason and I'm not doing anything wrong so don't worry... but I know he'd worry if I didn't cum during so.. I suppose this is my outlet and I just want other male opinions if possible.
Lurker
0 likes
I frequently have a hard time cumming. After I know my partner is satisfied I usually suggest a break. Sometimes We will get going again and I'll cum. Often times I will not cum. Don't internalize. It isn't anyone's fault. Enjoy the sex. I Love to fuck. I don't necessarily mind not cumming. It still feels good and I am quite happy getting my partner off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know I can't do quickies. It might be the simple fact I love to get my partner off more then myself.
From past experience, hardcore recreational drugs will make a guy not be able to cum fast.
I always thought women love a guy that can last.........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The older I get the longer it takes for me. I'm more interested in my partner having a satisfying good experience. Now when I was young (18-30) I had a horrible time lasting, I think I that is how I learned several oral skills to compensate! Cheers.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say that with me it depends on how sexually wound up I am, if my wife has spent the day teasing me and does things she knows winds winds me up then I don't last very long at all. lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Labellaverita
This would sound like a ridiculous question I guess except that lately my boyfriend has been lasting forever..not always in a great way and I'm kind of worried. He says sometimes it just takes longer for whatever reason and I'm not doing anything wrong so don't worry... but I know he'd worry if I didn't cum during so.. I suppose this is my outlet and I just want other male opinions if possible.

He's probably whacking off too much.
Site administrator
0 likes
Perhaps you would also be concerned if it was too quick ... some men would like to last a lot longer I suggest (sighs). There have been similar threads to this and someone quite rightly pointed out that the state of mind is so very important .. like are they focused on just the sex or are they perhaps stressed/worrying about other things.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I know positions and moves that will make me come most quickly and I know others that I can use when I want to last. So for me, at least, I'd say it's a matter of choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to think so.......
Lurker
0 likes
Only when I've closed down the bar. Afternoon quickie? Sure I'm in. But, if we've been out partying and the alcohol has dulled the senses, don't expect a quickie. You've signed up for a marathon.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Age has a lot to do with it. At my age it takes a long time to cum, but, to be truthful, I believe that stranger sex would result in a much quicker cum. Over the years I have become more likely to last longer, also, to please my partner. I love to make a woman cum multiple times. It make me very happy. And one cum is plenty after all the sexual stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for your responses. They were all helpful. I'm sure I am internalizing.

Also..if it was his average long I wouldn't be reaching out for answers on lush. But when each time is so long I get sore (that doesnt happen fast) and have to finish him in other ways..it just was/is messing with my psyche.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, men can have difficulties cumming. I always want to make sure to give my partner many orgasms so I end up wearing myself out and having a hard time to cum. It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. I just physically can't orgasm as many times as a woman can. Just a little cuddling break does wonders and then I'm as ready as ever to fill her up.

Be patient and DON'T make it look like you're unsatisfied, that's the biggest turnoff to a man because then it becomes a chore to get himself off. Pressuring him isn't good but you can try to whisper some sexy talk in his ear along the lines of "I want your cum baby" "Cum inside me" etc, that definitely helps me.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally don't have a problem cumming quickly if the situation calls for it. Even if I have masturbated beforehand. However, with multiple times in a session, of course, it gets more and more difficult until at some point I just can't. And as some have stated, that does not mean I don't want to, or that I am not enjoying myself fully. Sometimes you just keep going and going and going. LOL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always taken a long time. With age it has become somewhat difficult. Somehow, I always get there and my partners don't seem to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even time of day can impact how fast I am. For example, when I wake up in the morning, it takes much longer than in the middle of the day.

Don't feel bad about it and please don't make him feel bad about it. For him, it is probably something he is unhappy about and will start to fixate on it if you do. That will just make him last longer. Worrying about how quick I cum is close to imagining I'm screwing my grandmother when I'm with my wife. It is a serious performance inhibitor.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not difficult at all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's all about state of mind, which is directly connected with my state of arousal

If my mind is otherwise occupied (trouble at work etc) then eventually I will come, but it will take much longer than usual...

If on the other hand we are having sex after a long day of foreplay I will usually last very very little... the first time
Site administrator
0 likes
damn it ... not at all !! I wish I could last a lot longer than I do !!
Lurker
0 likes
There were times I could go like that. In oral, she could get me off muck faster than during sex. She had a way to bring me off when the sex wasn't doing so well for her. She would get on top and squeeze her legs together and hump the hell out of me squeezing the hell out of me! Then there eventually came a time when that didn't work. I put her on top and dared her to try. Try she did and after awhile, she got exhausted and we changed positions. As you age, your cock can become "seasoned" or "weathered", meaning you've gained a lot of stamina.