11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does this mean...
My guy and I get to my home
He gets all horny but I had to go to the restroom then come back thinking that perhaps we would resume where we were but didn't
He doesn't seem horny anymore at that moment?
Lurker
0 likes
There are a few things that could have happened.
He could have been put off by you leaving.
He could have been so horny that he rubbed out a quick one.
Maybe it turned him off that you were going to go do your business?

Why didn't you ask him?
Lurker
0 likes
Well my initial question would be why is this question in the BDSM Lifestyle Forum?

After that, try taking him into the bathroom and have him "make" you piss...maybe being "forced" to pee on command might turn him on?

I've had my pet need to stop what we are doing to pee. I made her do it in front of me and it was quite exciting...for both of us!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Well my initial question would be why is this question in the BDSM Lifestyle Forum?

After that, try taking him into the bathroom and have him "make" you piss...maybe being "forced" to pee on command might turn him on?

I've had my pet need to stop what we are doing to pee. I made her do it in front of me and it was quite exciting...for both of us!

OK, where would I post general sex related questions under which topic?
Lurker
0 likes
Pink, you can post this in either Ask the Girls or Ask the Guys. Those would be good places. Also Aunt Olivia is good too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be easy for us guys to lose it, But very easy to get it in the first place....
Lurker
0 likes
Lead the way sweety!!! lead the way!
Just do what you have to do!
Honestly, sometimes people think too much
like you should have a sex plan to capture someone..really!
Go for it...you wanna do it with the guy make your move then.
Believe me, men are the best when they're greatfull...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, the answer seems to be pretty simple to me...ASK him. Please tell me communication between couples isn't lost on everyone because if so, it will be a very sad, sad world if that happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you cannot ask a simple question as to why a guy lost his erection..".honey what happened i need you baby"

well HOW good can your sex life be??

seriously now...have you ever started and got..ah interrupted and lost the urge??um guys are pretty good at being erect but heck even they can lose the stiffy!

and when you got up did you say...hey HOLD that thought

or i am going to the bathroom....for....be right back...and maybe ran your hands over your body so they could the thinking of that??

communication = great sex....
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you caught him in the seven seconds when he genuinely wasn't thinking about sex, which happened to happen after you left the room. Or the moment just went. It happens and it's frustrating, but that's life, unfortunately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be creative. Use your imagination and skills to get "it" back up again.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33

He gets all horny but I had to go to the restroom then come back thinking that perhaps we would

Were you all loud in there?