0 likes
What are your favorite hair styles?

1) Messy bun
2) Pony tail
3) Braids
4) other
Lurker
0 likes
I used to believe that short haired girls like being on top and long haired girls liked it from behind. It was a system I used to work to.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have longer hair so I tend to mix it up a lot.

I love simply shiny ponytails, buns/chignons (whether loose and wispy or tighter), pin-straight for nights out and in the summer I reach for the Sea Salt Sprays to get those loose beachy waves. When John Frieda discontinued making Beach Blonde Ocean Waves texturizing spray I nearly cried. KMS and John Masters make Sea Salt sprays as well that are decent but nothing will ever come close to Beach Blonde. Sigh.
Head Nurse
0 likes
My hair is wavy/curly and long. I tend to wear it in a pony tail, or up in a messy bun. Several times a week I tend to wear it in pigtails or school girl braids.
Lurker
0 likes
My hair is butt long and wavy. I keep it down or up in a messy bun. It's too long to put it all up so I leave some of it free. I'm surprised to hear anyone finds a bun attractive. My husband hates it. I wear it for comfort and to get it out of the way.

Sometimes I braid it over my shoulder. It's too long to braid down my back by myself. A lot of guys seem to like that so I have to avoid it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My hair is long, SUPER, RIDICULOUSLY curly, and dense. Outside of routine maintenance as far as keeping it healthy, I leave it be. Sometimes I'll throw it in a bun or something when I can't be bothered with it. I only apply heat when a hairstyle I'm going for requires it to be a straight. I have to say that I haven't straightened my hair in months. I had an ex who hated my curls, so I always kept it straight...and this damaged my hair greatly, almost irreparably. So now I just let it do its thing. As long as I provide it with all the nutrition it requires, it's nice to me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a love/hate relationship with my hair I've grown it out so that it's in the middle of my back now-it might even be longer than that- but my hair is really thick and really straight so I can't exactly curl it and have it stay. I normally just wash my hair and sleep with it wet. I hate messing with it, I don't very often dry it and I never have to straighten it. I braid it quite often and I like to try new types of braids on my hair. I do use argan oil product on it though to keep from getting split ends and make it shiny.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
right now mine is kind of short - i had a bad day with scissors... so i really can't do too much with it. used to be i'd i'd tie it back in a pony tail or just let it fall naturally. i love braiding other peoples hair but rarely do my own. i have a strange relationship with my hair, admittedly...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hair is pretty long and straight and very thick. I usually just keep it natural but occasionally I get creative when going out.

After many years of abuse with dying it every color in the rainbow, I'm just happy I still have healthy hair!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my hair is very thick and is somewhere between wavy and curly... the prblem with it is it never does what i want it to so now i keep it short- about chin length, and i style it with some "curl sculpter". because its so stubborn i leave it down to do its own thing after i aply product to it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, since we're talking hair... sadly it's seasonal, but i usually stock up around the holidays - it's a shower gel, but it works great as a shampoo, and i love the smell, sort of bubbly gummy AND it's by Lush biggrin Snow Fairy is my signature scent for those curious - i love all of the Lush products, really, but yeah, i'm obsessive about the fairy

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
I hate doing hair.

My hair is a pixie ish cut short. I bleach it within an inch of its life so its pretty much white.
I get a wash and blow dry once a week at the salon, then I just hand style it all week till the next visit.
Yes i gave up doing my own hair, Bleach requires condition so i i spend a lot of time on the condition.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Because my hair is always so thirsty, I am constantly looking for new ways to nourish it. My favorite products are still the Garnier line though.

Lurker
0 likes
I've been letting my hair grow out for the last couple of years, but I really don't ever do anything with it besides put it in a pony tail. It's naturally straight, so I leave it down a lot, too. I wear a lot of bows, but I rarely try any sort of new updo or style, even though I have a Pinterest board dedicated solely to new ways to style my hair...I usually just end up getting frustrated with it if I go beyond a sock bun or curls!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a quick french braid or 2, and I'm on my way.
Lurker
0 likes
Either just brush it or pull it up into a pony-tail or bun. I'll only ever faff with it (ie, taking more than 5 minutes to do it) if I'm going out somewhere nice but the vast majority of the time it'll be done in seconds xx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm currently growing my hair out, and it's just past my bra strap. i find it highly ironic that now messy buns are my go to style. i must admit that i love the way it looks, especially the chunky waves they leave behind.

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Right now, the long part of my hair is about 3/4" and the sides about 3/8". And I've got a ultra short beard – like I keep at a constant 5 days growth look with the shortest setting on my trimmer. But my wife is begging me to grow my hair long again, past my shoulder, down my upper back long. The thing is it gets all wavy and has these curls when it does that, drives me crazy. She likes it. I think she just likes to pull my hair when we have sex.
Lurker
0 likes
i never really thought about what I might be doing to my hair as far as damaging it as many have posted...I'm always trying something new...Maybe because I'm still looking for the right look...I may need to rethink this
Lurker
0 likes
giggles..

0 likes
I love short hair and it's easier for me to deal with. I also like the bob.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have very kinky curly brown hair. its shoulder length and natural.

xo