Older Men and You

last reply
37 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you ladies ever had a relationships or experienced flings with men considerably older ( say 12 /15/20) yrs your senior ? Would you agree with what some say in regards to older men being way more experienced in the bedroom, more skillful in sex techniques then men of your own age bracket?

Or is it that younger women are just attracted to older men either because of the maturity issue or are they looking for a sugar daddy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is 21 years older than me. I fell in love with him because he was charming, funny and interesting. He had done so many things, been so many places, and had so many great stories to tell. I could listen to him for hours.

But even more than that I loved the undivided attention he would give me when we were together. I felt like I was the most important thing in his life almost from the day we met.

The sex was great (and still is). I think he definitely had more to offer sexually than guys in their 20s, but it was his attentiveness and focus on me and my pleasure that really turned me on.

My husband was definitely more financially secure than many men in their 20s when I married him, but he also came with a lot of baggage that a younger man probably wouldn't have--a bitter ex-wife, two teen-aged children, and stressful career.

Overall, I guess I was attracted to his maturity, but I fell in love with him for his character and personality.
0 likes
My husband is 22 years older than I am. We were friends for a while before we took it further. What attracted me to him was that we both could be ourselves, no matter how silly or crazy, we could both just relax and be us. He is a very awesome husband and I love him more than I have ever loved any man in my life. We get teased about our age difference and get funny looks sometimes, but it doesn't bother us, we laugh at it. People have called him my "sugar daddy" or that he was going through a "midlife crisis" and other things. Those people have now seen that we are really in love with each other, not just each others eye candy. I was not looking for a sugar daddy when we hooked up, so maturity and having a lot of things in common helped make our relationship closer and stronger.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
The man I am with now is my age. But I have always been with older guys. I've always had a thing for them. For most all my life I dated older. Up to 5 years all the way to 15 years older. My last boyfriend was 2 years younger then me, this one now is my age.

I've never had an issue with a guy treating me right in every way possible. So to me age doesn't really matter all that much to me. It's playing less of a factor in who I date less and less.
Lurker
0 likes
3 intersting replies, but that's it? thought i had an original topic going here, no one else cares to share?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a fling with someone almost 10 years older than myself, it wasn't good in any way shape or form. He acted like a child and as for 'experience' no, experience didn't make him any better in bed. I prefer to be with someone just a couple of years older. Though I'm only 18 so perhaps that's the difference, and I've only the one example. Perhaps I was just unlucky!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CaseyGrae
I had a fling with someone almost 10 years older than myself, it wasn't good in any way shape or form. He acted like a child and as for 'experience' no, experience didn't make him any better in bed. I prefer to be with someone just a couple of years older. Though I'm only 18 so perhaps that's the difference, and I've only the one example. Perhaps I was just unlucky!
Yikes! Another guy out to ruin my reputaion.ZDqxsnb0o4zUPVFg

so you're saying he was 28, but going on 8. head up! there's better out there and you never know.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Yikes! Another guy out to ruin my reputaion.KaVmHLjhZfnblxI2

so you're saying he was 28, but going on 8. head up! there's better out there and you never know.

Perhaps there is, but at the moment I'm quite happy with what I've got, he's almost 2 years older than me, I think I'm better off with people closer to my own age right now (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mine is 14 years older and yes has some baggage but lots of security and a great lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with a wonderful family. The wife is 48 and the husband is 55. I am 20 years old and sleep with both of them. I also sleep occasionally with his son and my best friend. I find that age is no barrier in sex. The father/husband is so polite, experienced and enjoys the 3some. He can make me orgasm while the son cannot. Both have their good points but I prefer the older person as there is more pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had relations with half of my age, married woman,(more than five,all very young and married to all most same age guy},they will specially visit me for sex,as they get more satisfaction from me.I do not know myself as old man how I am better than their young hubbies.but its hard fact,that in my office many young married girl meets me once in a week.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I don't think you can generalize and what causes sexual attraction who knows? That being said, I lost my virginity to a guy 15 years older than me and it was wonderful. I do find that older lovers are more attentive, patient and caring. I also find that an older guy is less likely to have wandering eyes when you are out together and will not embarrass you with your girlfriends by looking at their tits and ass every chance they get. I don't blame younger guys, their hormones are just driving them wild I think and they can't help it?? Sometimes the intensity of a younger guy is wonderful and heady, but older guys sure know how to make you feel special. Anyways, look for a guy who makes you laugh, young or old, it doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callista
I live with a wonderful family. The wife is 48 and the husband is 55. I am 20 years old and sleep with both of them. I also sleep occasionally with his son and my best friend. I find that age is no barrier in sex. The father/husband is so polite, experienced and enjoys the 3some. He can make me orgasm while the son cannot. Both have their good points but I prefer the older person as there is more pleasure.

WOW!

You almost sound like our live in girlfriend!

Good for you!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost my virginity at 18 to a 28 year old. Dated men off and on throughout college who were older (seniors-grad students) and am now engaged to a man 15 years older than me. Although he acts like he's 13 sometimes, so it's like I'm taking care of a child more often than not...

I love talking with older men, preferably 10+ years older. Some wanna say it's because of my submissive nature, or peg me as a 'Daddy's girl' but I never was growing up. I think I just like older men because of their sophistication and knowledge. Most men have already lived full and interesting lives and I love hearing about that. Plus, the one's I talk to also like that I'm young and promiscuous ;) So there is that.

I'm still growing as a submissive and it's a fantasy of mine to find an older man I can have as a Daddy.. but that discussion lies in another forum I think, haha!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callista
Hey , thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. however, i wasnt looking for feedback on people taking advantage of young women with traumatic pasts(I feel that this sort of thing is kind of crossing the line imo) . Don't get to caught up in the darkside , it's not worth it.
Nothin but best wishes for you. Take care now.

* Edited for content . Better?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

WOW!

You almost sound like our live in girlfriend!

Good for you!

Kisses!

Steph
You gotta be fuckin kidding me right?
Lurker
0 likes
I've had some fun with my guy friend who is 6 years older than me. I find myself to be much more attracted to him than guys my age(18). He was definitely much more experienced than the other guys I've been with. The ones who were my age were more timid and afraid to hurt me. However, this guy wasn't afraid at all. I liked how he was more confident.

I'm not attracted to him because I think of him as a sugar daddy, and it's definitely not because of his maturity level seeing as how he makes dirty jokes at his work. I'm attracted to him because he's caring, smart, funny, confident, we have a lot in common, and because we get along very well. I love him to death and hope that we will be in a real relationship soon. If not though, I'll wait for him because regardless of his age, he's everything I want in a guy heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow... Judgmental much loveswhenuswallow?

There are plenty of people that live the lifestyle on Lush. This is the norm... for them.
It might not be for me, but I would never have the audacity to be so rude and ignorant as to label and judge them so openly in a public forum on a *gasp* sex site!

Gimme a fuckin' break. Live and let live. Enjoy the tales. Believe half of whatever you want to believe and learn to sit back and enjoy the show without labeling and outing people just because you don't happen to agree with their lifestyle.

As for your original question that I came to answer;
Yes, I've enjoyed the attention of older men. I happen to prefer a man to be a bit older than me.
I find now that I'm inching closer and closer to the age of forty that I'm still attracted to the same age group I was attracted to at the age of twenty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my past experiences with men have been my own age or perhaps up to about 5 years older with the exception of one man who I recently dated who was 12 years older than myself. Despite the charming and sophisticated ways of many 'older' men, the issue I have found was that they just can't keep up with me in the bedroom - and that goes for men my own age as well! They all seem to over sell themselves on being great lovers and may indeed be skilled in some areas but very few can truely keep up which ultimately ends up being very frustrating. There is a reason why the whole cougar / cub scenarios have the reputation they have, lol.

Having said that, I know that sex isn't everything but let's face it, it is pretty damn important. Perhaps my opinion is a bit biased since I was in a very unfulfilling marriage sexually for WAY too long to an older man. Since I've been single again, I've gotten a lot of attention from younger men (something I've never entertained before) and have found that I do indeed prefer to date them provided they have a brain, a job and a strong character. At the end of the day, it definitely does take more than just good looks, a nice smile and a raging libido to capture and hold my attention.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not so much....not more than 5-7 years older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an older guy nearly 30 years older than my girl friend but we have been together for 8 years. Also despite my wrinkled decrepitude she is drop dead gorgeous - we get some strange looks whilst out from younger guys but I just think "eat your heart out man she's with me. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey , thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. however, i wasnt looking for feedback on creepy people taking advantage of young women with traumatic pasts. Sounds like you have been exploited and now you're some kind of family fuck toy. Furthermore, those people ought to be ashamed of themeselves, but i guess evil is everywhere isnt it?. Don't get to caught up in the darkside , it's not worth it.

Just callin it the way i see it. Nothin but best wishes for you. Take care now.

I am quite offended by your remarks on your comment. You are extremely judgemental to say the least. How would you know what it is like to lose both your parents in a car accident and then be rejected by your aunt by marriage. I contemplated suicide when I was 16 at boarding school. It took one student there to accept me for who I am. I stumbled onto LUSH and met up with a very kind and special woman who I later met. I make my own decisions and I am not being exploited in any way. I am not a family fuck toy as you so crudely put it. Thanks to these wonderful people I have a stable environment in which to live. And what right have you to say that Tracey is evil or even creepy as you describe. She is the most wonderful, loving and caring person I have ever met. Her husband found me and my friend a job and a safe place to live. And what has she done that she should be ashamed of herself.

Get a life and worry about your own problems. What I choose to do is my business and nobody else's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just read your reply Callista and I give you full support in what you said. That person had no right in attacking you and your adopted family personally. I am saddened to hear of your past and what happened to you. I cannot even imagine what it would be like going through experiences like that. You have now found a job and seem very happy with the family that you live with. Hopefully one day you will met a young guy, get married and live happily ever after. You are as beautiful as any princess in any fairy story and much stronger. In the meantime, treasure the love you are now receiving. Good luck for the future.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Callista. Just ignore lovewhenuswallow. He sounds ignorant and maybe even a little bit jealous deep down. Really, people like he are not worth the air that they are breathing ;-) I just wish to best for the future and am glad to see that you seem to be off to a good start with your present set-up.
0 likes
Yikes! Another guy out to ruin my reputaion.

First off reputation is spelled incorrectly, and what reputation would that be exactly? Upon closer look of your profile you only have two friends on Lush (maybe for good reason) then you blast another member later on in this thread, guess we know your reputation is to be one of the biggest assholes on this site.

Hey , thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. however, i wasnt looking for feedback on creepy people taking advantage of young women with traumatic pasts. Sounds like you have been exploited and now you're some kind of family fuck toy. Furthermore, those people ought to be ashamed of themeselves, but i guess evil is everywhere isnt it?. Don't get to caught up in the darkside , it's not worth it.

Just callin it the way i see it. Nothin but best wishes for you. Take care now.

That is probably the most ingorant, judgemental thing I have read on Lush. You have no idea of where this woman has been in your life, then throw out these crude comments?

The person that should be ashamed of themselves is YOU.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a couple of fling with older men. Back when I was 18, 19 i noticed a difference in the skills between the guys that were 10-15 years older than me and guys my own age. The older men being better in bed. Now that I'm in my mid 20's there's not really any difference. Although I would say that with guys who are older often can't get it up as frequently as the younger guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callista

I am quite offended by your remarks on your comment. You are extremely judgemental to say the least. How would you know what it is like to lose both your parents in a car accident and then be rejected by your aunt by marriage. I contemplated suicide when I was 16 at boarding school. It took one student there to accept me for who I am. I stumbled onto LUSH and met up with a very kind and special woman who I later met. I make my own decisions and I am not being exploited in any way. I am not a family fuck toy as you so crudely put it. Thanks to these wonderful people I have a stable environment in which to live. And what right have you to say that Tracey is evil or even creepy as you describe. She is the most wonderful, loving and caring person I have ever met. Her husband found me and my friend a job and a safe place to live. And what has she done that she should be ashamed of herself.

Get a life and worry about your own problems. What I choose to do is my business and nobody else's.
On july 4th of 1994 at 5: 04 pm my sister( My only sibling) succumbed to a terminal disease. 6 months prior to this her husband succumbed to that same disease. They left behind 2 boys that were ages 4 and 8 at the time of her passing. After a year or two of visits and phone calls, my brother in law's side of the family chose to have nothing further to do with his sons( differnt people) for whatever reasons. To this day no phone calls, not even an occasional birthday card. You were saying something about not understanding? today my oldest nephew is 26 and seems to be doing ok, my youngest nephew is 22 and has spent 1/3 of his life in and out of jail/prison.( hangin with the wrong people)

I have spent a good portion of my life working as a Diagnostic Radiographer, as well as a C.T. Technologist in a level 1 trauma University Medical center. You would'nt believe some of the shit that i have seen, it's rather remarkable if i do say so myself. So it's kinda in my nature to extend a hand even if i have to reach half way around the globe to do it.

The thing is that i really didnt think much about your post initially untill i took a second to view your profile. Then i looked at your pics, then i looked at some of the posts by this tracy person ( she posted in a similar topic) All of that together just kind of flipped a switch in the back of my head. But, you're right i chose to use poor a choice of words and i'm very sorry for that, Maybe i'll edit my post. As long as you're ok with your situation thats all that matters. As Gandalf the Grey would say " My dear girl, i wasnt trying to hurt you. I was trying to help you" Good luck and best wishes, i'm done with this now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Vik333
Hi Callista. Just ignore lovewhenuswallow. He sounds ignorant and maybe even a little bit jealous deep down. Really, people like he are not worth the air that they are breathing ;-) I just wish to best for the future and am glad to see that you seem to be off to a good start with your present set-up.
Jealous? my reaction was more like, HOLY SHIT!!! WTF!!!e THIS POOR GIRL HAS BEEN THRU HELL AND NOW SHE'S LIVING WITH THESE PEOPLE AND SHE FUCKING THE WHOLE FAMILY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?!!!!!!!! Hey vik? there ya go pal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That is probably the most ingorant, judgemental thing I have read on Lush. You have no idea of where this woman has been in your life, then throw out these crude comments?

The person that should be ashamed of themselves is YOU.

My spelling? My profile? Is that the best you can do? Fyi i havent even taken the time to work on my profile pal. You just wait i'm gonna have one of the best ones ever and i wasnt serious about the rep thing btw just tryin to have a little fun. I should be ashamed of myself for what? for having some moral charcater on a sex site.

Just remember, this was almost the day you..............................................................
0 likes
My spelling? My profile? Is that the best you can do? Fyi i havent even taken the time to work on my profile pal. You just wait i'm gonna have one of the best ones ever and i wasnt serious about the rep thing btw just tryin to have a little fun. I should be ashamed of myself for what? for having some moral charcater on a sex site.

Just remember, this was almost the day you..............................................................

Whoa I'm a little afraid now, yes your spelling was way off. Just to remind you we are on a sex STORIES site which usually means most can spell.

The fact that you are giving people the finger and judging most that post on this thread show your intellect and your acceptance for what you may not believe in.

Then you say you're going to have the best profile EVER. Just a question, who will be the judge of that?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]