10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No takers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take control,tie me up,pull my pants down&spank my ass 4 starters.
Lurker
0 likes
fingernail on my wrists at a nice restaurant
Lurker
0 likes
When he sneaks behind me and slowly runs his hands up under my top to cup my breasts and then slowly teases my nipples while planting soft kisses on my neck and nibbling my ears. My juices are running within seconds!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many things when I think about it. When he softly runs his finger tips over my hips while licking and kissing my neck and ear lobe. Or when he flips me over onto my stomach, drags me onto my knees and roughly shoves his tongue into my arse. Or even when he growls at me because I've worked him up, got him to the edge and then stop what I'm doing effectivly ruining his orgasm...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wispering in my ears
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very soft kisses of my eyebrows and forehead.
Lurker
0 likes
Underwear, male and female. xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just has to look deep into my eyes, lightly stroke my hair, kisses on my neck......................thats all it takes!!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I prefer guys with suggestively messaged t-shirts. I mean, you might not be much in the looks department, but if I catch you wearing a shirt declaring " it's not going to suck itself", we'll just hope no innocent bystanders get pelted with my clothes as they come flying off.
Lurker
0 likes
kisses, stroke my arms, legs, slide your hand inside my pants..
Lurker
0 likes
Softly kissing my neck behind my ear, and tracing their fingers down my side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hugs Me from Behind, heart Letting his bulge in his pants press in between my Butt Cheeks. <3
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
touching me seductively in public. A brush of my breasts, a pinch of my ass, a goose of my pussy, sometimes if i wear a skirt, running his/her hand up my legs to its goal. LOVE IT!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving me oral, and telling me what they would do to me when we're at home smile
SexyBaby1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, it doesn't take much at all - usually just a look or an innocent touch is enough to set me on fire. I'm just too easy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, it doesn't take much at all - usually just a look or an innocent touch is enough to set me on fire. I'm just too easy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After we are both hor
ny, then, i luv her useing my bottom 2 control me totally 4 her.mmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Belle....it doesn't take much to get me all hot! One sure fire thing is when she very gently drags her fingers across my lower back. Whooeeee!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on whether my partner at the time is male or female.

If male I get horny feeling him brush the confined bulge of his erection against my ass cheeks, kissing my neck and whispering into my ear what he's going to do to me.

If female I get horny when she kisses me, runs her hand down my back, gives my bum a squeeze and whispers into my ear "You're coming home with me".

Either way if I fancy getting it on with him or her I'm easy prey.
Lurker
0 likes
slowly running his finger up and down my spine either makes me really want to cuddle or really want to fuck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where do I start lol...

Slipping his hands around my waist back to front, pulling my back to his front, whispering in my ear and kissing my neck
Spanking me
Kissing me
Running his hands up and down my nylon legs
Reaching behind to feel my ass
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kissing me lightly and running fingertips up and down my arms
Lurker
0 likes
When she wriggles her butt against me - that creates one hell of a bulge......