would u prefer a bi or straight gf?

last reply
50 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i know the answer, yet, just checking out...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Definitely would prefer a bi lover. Best of both worlds if she let me share her bi girls.
Lurker
0 likes
right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefer a straight girlfriend. If she were bi what would I get from any of her female lovers that I don't already get from her? And to be perfectly honest, I don't like to share when it comes to lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bi or straight is fine with me. I have always had straight, but bi would be an awesome experience.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Already Have a Bi wife.
Lurker
0 likes
People are assuming that bisexual automatically equates to group sex and playing around. It doesn't always, but I can see how it would potentially add to the sex department. As for my preference, I don't really have one. I'm bisexual myself, so it wouldn't bother me if she was bi too. If she loves me and wants to be with me, it's all good and all the same, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being of a bi nature makes for strong freindships as one can turn the other check so to say also adds spice to a great sex life with like minded couples can be good clean fun and exciting BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I'm straight myself, and I think I'd prefer a straight girlfriend, but if she said she was bi, I don't think I would mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't mind either way. I'm not fussed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bi more chance for a threeway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it wouldnt make a difference either way to me but a bisexual woman has more options so it could possibly lead to other sexual endeavors that a straight woman would not be open to or as likely.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on one thing; If we introduce a second girl to the bed, does that mean that we at one point has to introduce a second dude? If yes then it doesn't really matter because I'm waaay too possessive and don't want to share her with another dude(would lead to a whole line of questions that I don't want to ask myself).

If the answer is no then sure why not have a bi girl if you can have a threesome with a second girl. But that would just be one more thing that could be tried. I think all guys have a fantasy about having a threesome with 2 girls, so it's not strange that we get the idea that with a bi girl we're one step closer for it to happen.

But I don't give a crap either way. As long as she loves me and stays faithful that's all I ask. I'm old fashioned like that *goes to get my cane and sixpence*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I am bi, a bi partner would be perfect
0 likes
I'm not sure it matters unless we're bringing other people into the relationship, at which her being bi would open up some new options. Certainly not my first question of a potential partner, though it might matter in the long haul.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice to have a variety can make for a exciting relationship for both
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Bi would be great, not so much for the obvious reason though. What matters is that she is free of hang ups and is willing to experiment. If her bisexuality turned into a threesome, great but even if it didnt the fact that she is that open to even tell me would be fantastic
Lurker
0 likes
My wifey is straight, so straight. Bi would be fun, but I really wouldn't like to share my Queen with someone else.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Girlfriend maybe, wife? Probably not.
Lurker
0 likes
Straight, I'm never dating a bi woman again
Wild at Heart
0 likes
As long as she did anal, who cares.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me give you a Bi woman's opinion. When ever I have been in a relationship with a man, I usually kept my bi side seperate from the relationship. So from the guys perspective it really wouldnt have mattered if I was straight or bi. Although there have been occasions where they did mix. But for the most part any threesomes I have had have been when not in a relationship at all.
Lurker
0 likes
doesn't matter to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would'nt matter. As long as she maintained our relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I liked/cared/loved her enough to have her as a girlfriend, it wouldn't matter.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly Im not sure that it would really matter, considering that if they are dating you they shouldn't be doing anything with anyone else anyways unless you are in an open relationship.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Whatever her sexuality is fine with me after all it's her choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No worries either way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was married to a bi girl for about 12 years. Prefer straight.