0 likes
Have you ever flirted with a cop to get out of ab ticket or flashed him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO............Have You?
CurlyFries
0 likes
YES!!!

It happened this one time after an all-girls' slumber party. We stayed up late having a naked pillow fight and ended up fingering ourselves for some additional naughty fun. Anyway, I had to leave early the next morning for class and was pulled over for speeding. Because I had been using my vibe while driving and was close to orgasm, I accidentally hit the gas too hard and went WAY over the edge and the speed limit. Long story short, my skirt was still hiked up when i was pulled over, so Officer Friendly got quite a show. I didn't get a ticket, but I did get about 20 hours of "personal" community service with him.*

So that's how that went down...

Real answer is NO!

*any resemblance of the story above to reality is purely coincidental
Lurker
0 likes
No why do that and make it worst you could be arrested for bribery.take ticket or go to jail
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Fantasy vs. Reality people...seriously.

I'm sure you'd also like to think that we fuck the postman every time he delivers a package.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Fantasy vs. Reality people...seriously.

I'm sure you'd also like to think that we fuck the postman every time he delivers a package.

YUK!! The guy who reads the gas meter is much hotter!!HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
No I haven't!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
YES!!!

It happened this one time after an all-girls' slumber party. We stayed up late having a naked pillow fight and ended up fingering ourselves for some additional naughty fun. Anyway, I had to leave early the next morning for class and was pulled over for speeding. Because I had been using my vibe while driving and was close to orgasm, I accidentally hit the gas too hard and went WAY over the edge and the speed limit. Long story short, my skirt was still hiked up when i was pulled over, so Officer Friendly got quite a show. I didn't get a ticket, but I did get about 20 hours of "personal" community service with him.*

Sounds like a scene from Naughty Sorority Girls Vol. 42!! HAHA
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

YUK!! The guy who reads the gas meter is much hotter!!HAHA

Pfft. Then apparently you haven't seen the pool guy...or the cable guy...or the plumber...or the pizza delivery guy. Seriously woman, do you live under a rock?!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░