Traveling.....

last reply
15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like to trave? List the cool places and things you have done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Not sure what you're talking about here?

Come on give him a break, he means Travel.

I love to travel. I have been to

41 of the 50 states

Many of the Canadian Provinces (Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, PEI, Alberta, Manitoba)

Mexico
Bahamas
Aruba
DR
BVI
Barbados

Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Ireland
England
Netherlands
France
Italy

Edit: My favorites are Iceland, besides being a beautifully unique land I got to see the northern lights and live out a fantasy and the area around Milan, Italy since I got to see where my mom and dad grew up.

I think that is it!

So many more I hope to visit some day!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to about half of the U.S. states, and D.C. And I've crossed into Juarez, Mexico and have been to Bahamas, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands on a cruise.

I've backpacked in the Rocky Mountains for 2 weeks, canoed the Buffalo River for a week, and hiked Civil War battlegrounds. Just to name a few.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Mazztastic
0 likes
I've been to England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, The Balearic Islands, The United States...

There are lots of places I'd like to go to though...
0 likes
Want the whole list or just the highlights? We love to travel and do so frequently and we'd rather be seeing a new city or country or some interesting natural or historical site than lounging at a resort or on a cruise (though we did do the former in Cuba).

Seen lots of my own country (all of the Maritimes, the St. Lawrence corridor in Quebec, the Alberta Rockies, Vancouver, and lots of Ontario where I live and grew up)

Some US cities (NY, Orlando, LA, San Diego, New Orleans, DC, Providence, Houston, as well as a driving tour through New England on our honeymoon)

Seen plenty of China, my wife's homeland (Beijing, Shanghai, Wuxi, Sanya, Suzhou, Xian, Zhuzaigou National Park)

Several European cities (Stockholm, Copenhagen, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Naples, Madrid, Valencia, London, Berlin)

And some miscellaneous bits like Cuba and Rio.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been to hundreds of places but my favourite place is Taormina in Sicily :0) it holds a special time and memory for me there! Friendships and bonds were made that will never be broken in this place
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't travelled much, but I'd like to do more. Perhaps when I get rich, I'll be able to do more. I have been to a few places around the west of Scotland, passed through London, stayed in France for a couple of days and went to Barcelona, too. I enjoyed Barcelona the most, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to travel.
I've been to quite a few different places around the globe but nothing has had quite the same effect on me as the Scottish Highlands.
Lurker
0 likes
The highlands are just a magical place Milly :0) Especially around the Trossachs and then further north towards fort William :0) beautiful country
Lurker
0 likes
I love to travel, I have been to France and Germnay, Mexico, Jamaica. So many other places still on my to see. I have been all over the US. I love experiencing he culture and people every where I go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chgolf
The highlands are just a magical place Milly :0) Especially around the Trossachs and then further north towards fort William :0) beautiful country

Driving past the castles at night when half the light's ain't working is a magical sight to behold.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I've been to about half of the U.S. states, and D.C. And I've crossed into Juarez, Mexico and have been to Bahamas, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands on a cruise.

I've backpacked in the Rocky Mountains for 2 weeks, canoed the Buffalo River for a week, and hiked Civil War battlegrounds. Just to name a few.

What happened to your face? It's missing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, I LOVE to travel.
It's an essential part of my job anyway and I am out there 8 months every year.. flying at least 20 countries.

To name a few I've been to Scotland,Ireland,France,Germany,Italy,Spain,Austria,Switzerland,the 5 Nordic countries,Belgium,Hungary,Portugal,Brazil,USA,Canada,Peru, Dominican Republic,Argentine,Russia,China,Singapore,Malaysia,Japan,Korea,India,Indonesia,Thailand,Laos,Vietnam, Philippines,Brunei,Australia,New Zealand,Czech,Poland,the Emirates,Macau..
I think there's somewhere else but I cant remember at the moment haha!

I've tried bungee jumping, eating a live octopus (still gives me shudders),parachuting,going on a roller-coaster for 10 times in a go(dont even ask)..
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE to travel, still have alot of places here in Alaska to go visit.

Every summer we go fishing in Valdez for salmon and halibut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, I'd be happy to get more than 15 miles outta town! Sugarbaby HATES the highways in winter! C'mon SPRING!