Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

friends with benefits, married or not, do you have one?

last reply
203 replies
24.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have one, please list if you work together and if you re married..etc.
Lurker
0 likes
I have one, we do not work together (thank ye Gods) and I'm not married, neither of us are, actually. We met in college and sex was the first thing we spoke about, he suggested we have sex, I gave him a blowjob and eight years down the line we still mess around together. In case you're wondering, neither of us fancy each other or have feelings of love. It's all based on sex and that's how it's staying, until one of us meets someone and then we'll stay faithful to whomever we meet.

Also, it's "etc", not "ect". It's short for et cetera, please get it correct next time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
freinds with benifits, well, since I'm married I do not cheat on my wife and never will. but I do have female friends that give me other benifits, friendship,other looks at any questions or problems, also a chance to talk to some one with different views. did those wild times they were fun but when I commetted to her Igave that part up. we both have lush accounts and are ok with fantasys with others, it spices things up but we know are limits.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 19 and when i was 16 me and a boy i was at school with became friends with benefits because neither of us wanted a relationship. It meant we both got those urges under control without the hassle of a relationship. it was good because we were only together for sex i could still get good grades and that. But now we've both left school we decided to become a couple as we work so well together. People thought being friend with benefits was weird but it worked for us and it was kind of fun keeping it secret for about 4 months!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've had a few, never at the same time mind you, and never while I was married. Sometimes you just need sex to get over something.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I have a friend with benefits from work...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a little circle of friends with benefits I have know for years. I am not married but some of them are.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I have friends with benefits they often give me what my partner can't.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am married and monogamous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not currently - have in past. FWB is a little dangerous though; people can easily get hurt.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have hot friends with benefits!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a bunch. I'm not married, but a couple of them are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That seems to be a rather personal question. Why don't you tell us about any friends with benefits that you have DoctorLove?
Lurker
0 likes
Any proper relationship I've had has started off from deciding to have sex, becoming friends with benefits and developing feelings on the way. I just find it the best way to connect with girls, dating someone for a month before having sex isn't really my thing, and I'm not very good at expressing my interest like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a friend with benefits when I was 21, and it didn't work out. I'm not married, not dating, and I prefer to not have a fuck buddy or a friend with benefits.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had a few. Not any in the last decade or so. While divorced had one just about every night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off...I want to be just like Janet Haney!
Years ago while married I had benefits but would never call them friend :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not have any smile However, there are many temptations on Lush :)
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a happy open marriage! Basically yes lol
Lurker
0 likes
I was in an unhappy marriage and had various friends with benefits. Some I would consider really good friends to this day, I just happened to fuck them also.

I feel I learned at lot from them sexually as they could be open and honest about what they liked, what worked and didn't work, without the usual 'don't want to upset my partner' fears.

Now I am in a new realtionship and manogamous. But I do miss my 'friends' and the variety sometimes ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have both the female is married the male is not
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I had one a couple of years back... It ended badly due to her assuming my feelings about the relationship had changed since hers had...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had a few. They have never ended badly for either party in my experience.
You need rules to be laid out before anything happens and it normally ends with one person getting into relationship or moving away.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would not mind having fwb, looking to have some. Any pointers..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have thought about it, but it hasnt went any farther than that. Not saying that if the right friend came around that i would object to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once their married, they are off the market. plus i'm more of a relationship girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had one but have had offers over the years, even when I was in a very long and unhappy marriage. I never took anyone up on their offer or let things go any further than just talking about it. Perhaps I thought I couldn't handle it emotionally? I think I would consider it more seriously these days (at least in between relationships) and maybe even take the plunge provided there were indeed some 'rules' - I think the rules would be kinda important.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, and we are both married.