Bill and Monica

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is giving or getting a blowjob cheating?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not if you're both single smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
not if you're both single smile

True enough. But otherwise, yeah, it is.
Lurker
0 likes
Most definetely. Don't think I've ever heard someone say "It's only oral. That mean it's not cheating!" as a defence before.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what about anal? if oral's not cheating, anal shouldn't be either, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is cheating the exact moment when a penis is inserted in someone mouth or vagina or stroked? And viceversa of course.

Not when that person was not happy and thoughts brewed for years? And don't tell me about leaving the partner first than shop. In real life these events don't necessarily work in this order. There are special sales going on just when you're weak, upset and with lots and lots of "money" to blow. Pun intended of course!

Bill did it for the worst reason of all "because he could" His words!

Anywayyyy. When Monica went back back to the dry cleaner. The owner was all the way at the end of the store. So, she pulled a dress from her bag and raising it in the air she shouted "EEEEuu, I have another dress for cleaning"

He didin't hear clearly so he shouted back "come again?'

Monica answered "oh NO, it's ketchup this time"
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've heard LOTS of guys say, "Eatin' ain't cheatin'." But I've yet to hear one girl agree with that justification for the guy receiving a blowjob. If your significant other would be mad or upset upon finding out what was happening, I've got to believe that should be the yardstick by which any extracurricular activity is judged. I also think it's fair to look for a new job before quitting your old one, but it's not fair to do that in a relationship. If you think it is fair, how would you feel if that happened to your baby sister?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I knew an almost married woman who wouldn't allow me to shoot my load inside her pussy while fucking, but she would almost demand I unload my semen down her throat instead.

She claimed she didn't want to do 'that' to her fiancee'. Apparently he was into eating her out quite often.

I'd just shake my head while thinking (What.The.Fuck.Ever.) and then promptly fill her throat. I guess they never kissed?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth I always say.

What was the original question? Oh yeah...that was probably cheating. But I don't think they ever got married (for other reasons than her infidelity).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Any physical sex act with someone not your significant other is cheating, by definition. Pure and simple. But flirting is always okay.