Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the sexiest text or email message you've ever received?

last reply
33 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Want to blow new boyfriend's mind and thought I'd come to the hottest source for some ideas...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Twas: I wanna swallow you again.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE your cock.......OR........I wanna Fuck you. Both were texts on the same day. Two different women.

Irish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a open relatitionship once. She text me saying she had cum of two guys leaking from her and sent a pic. I was at work sadly lol
Lurker
0 likes
I want to have your baby
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You have 30 minutes to get here and keep me naked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I'm wet again just thinking about you and last night...I'm waiting for you"

Needless to say I was there in the blink of an eye...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Ahem! I'm gonna have to go with this one !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had a friends girl friend send me a sextext of her pussy, she intended it to go to him not me, after that for a long time every time we all go together I'd smile and she'd blush.we never told my friend or anyone else. by the way I still have that photo and look at it once in a while.she's hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Get home now and ravish me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had these hot friends who were identical twins, despite not saying anything i had wanted them forever....
Got a message saying "we are both waiting for you in your room. Can you guess who will come first?"
what a night...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"I just had to go to the toilet and sort myself out"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Her : "He went up north, come over here for the weekend"

Me : "Ok, let me get some clothes together first"

Her: "Hurry up. You don't really need clothes"
Lurker
0 likes
Your dinners in the dog, I'm not a fan of Fish, man that was sexy news...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Sorry, I am so old school that the only texts I have received have been spam or ATT thanking me for signing up! Nothing sexy there.
Lurker
0 likes
"I want you to fill my pussy up with your cum"

or

"I feel your cum leaking into my panties..."
Lurker
0 likes
I'm wet, come here now and you can slide straight in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we are both in room 212 waiting for you
Lurker
0 likes
Will you hurry up because i want you to give me a good seeing too !
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly can't think of what the sexiest text or email I have received was. But I know I tend to send quite a few myself... and when I get "Fucking hell!!!!" back I know I did good. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was talking with a friend late at night once and suddenly she just sent me a text saying she was so horny she had to have a fiddle. Because it was so unexpected it blew my mind. Be surprisingly dirty that always works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1- "At the bar with a friend, we are both coming home tonight, keep the bed warm." (Oh it became an inferno that night) Thanks babe!
2- "Meet me at the gas station up the street, I need your tongue in my pussy."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sexiest text, "If your home I'm sitting in your driveway with nothing on but my heels & a smile!". Little did she know that l Was pulling into the neighborhood and hadn't gotten her text yet. Needless to say, I was quite surprised when she got out of her car.

Sexist email, an email exchange with an ex (Courtney, who I've written about) while we were both at work turned from "Have a Merry Christmas" to raunchy in the matter of seconds. She caught me off guard with a I wanna fuck you so bad comment that I had to reply, "How bad do you want it?". Her reply was, "If I was in your office right now, I would drop down to my knees and suck you dry!"

Reflecting back now, I having a hard time remembering why I broke up with either of those girls.
I suppose I should write a story about those experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
I've received loads from the wife but the sexiest texts I've had are the series of texts that I relate to in my story. How the hell I managed to remain at my desk I don't know. had to walk through the office with a stalk on to the loo for a wank, pretty much as described. Have received a series of e-mails from someone I know on here and that was made all the more erotic with a few pictures attached. They fill in the blanks that your imagination can't.
Lurker
0 likes
"Im waiting one the bed, bent over with my knickers around my ankles"
Clumeleon
0 likes
"Ditto. x"
Lurker
0 likes
Not the sexiest but came from someone so special after I spent the day with her

'Aww really!! Wow well I feel the same!! Totes didn't want to leave you sad I'm just on the floor now, oops.... have a nice sleep hope I see you tomorrow Xxxxx sweet golden dreams Xxxxx'