Are all american girls shaven??

last reply
36 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to me that a good majority of american girls have completely shaven 'lady parts' smile and i just wanted some closure on this matter.

Thankyou
Lurker
0 likes
Hi monkey101,
I
My man is not like most other men. He loooves hair, so its an issue lol. Says the pussy is his and better not shave or he wont be nice to. I would never jepordize the chance to get laid so I don't shave..I trim, haha against his wishes.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I forgot to add, his pet name for my pussy is monkey! Hes freaky
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes. Every single female in America is bald down there. EVERY.Single.One.

Don't let them tell you otherwise.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Yes, we are. There was a pubic hair amendment added to the constitution in the late 1990's. Required for citizenship now.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't ya know there is no all in any thing about women!!!!! Glad it's that way too!!!! just Rick
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Yes, we are. There was a pubic hair amendment added to the constitution in the late 1990's. Required for citizenship now.

That's right! Every man in America wants our lady parts to look like... nvmd. Site rules prohibit me from saying.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

That's right! Every man in America wants our lady parts to look like... nvmd. Site rules prohibit me from saying.

its that damned anti monkey rule right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, I like it trimmed, very short, but not shaved....don't want to look like an underage gal.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed is good.. shaven.. I do not expect. But do not dislike.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all American women, just the liberals. It's a fad that started when they took up the chant, "No more Bush".
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope so but doubt it.
Lurker
0 likes
Well idk about most women but I & a few close friends preferr to be bald eagle down there
Lurker
0 likes
Well idk about most women but I & a few close friends preferr to be bald eagle down there
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it's a generational thing.

You have old-school 70's bush.
80's trimmed and veering towards the landing strip era.
And for my generation - it's all been about brazilian bare.

People probably tend to prefer what they're used to.

Bare isn't about looking 'underage' - it's about a clean, silky smooth pussy, feeling good in a little bikini bottom, and things just feel more sexual/sensitive. For people my age, it's pretty much the norm.

The same aesthetics can be said about our preferences with guys though (both with pubes and body/chest hair).

Even if somehow ten years from now there was some major trend towards full-bush and freestyle chest hair on guys, I can't see myself being into it.
I just prefer bare (it's ingrained in me).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a different story north of the border.
It's too bloody cold to shave 8 months of the year, so we go for the whole "Yeti" look until it's time for our yearly shearing in the spring.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
It's a different story north of the border.
It's too bloody cold to shave 8 months of the year, so we go for the whole "Yeti" look until it's time for our yearly shearing in the spring.

North of the border?

Oh! You mean in Canada. I thought you ment above the belt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
I hope so but doubt it.

I once had a girlfriend that shaved her pussy for me when I asked her to do it. She had to stop because she said it itched too much. She was a huge Drama Queen anyway. I feel sorry for whomever she married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
I once had a girlfriend that shaved her pussy for me when I asked her to do it. She had to stop because she said it itched too much. She was a huge Drama Queen anyway. I feel sorry for whomever she married.

WOW! Really? You do realize you sound like an inconsiderate douchebag when you say it like that?

You shave your boys and you can let us all know when they itch.
After you whine about it a few times we can call you a Drama Queen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you need to smack your friends around for misleading you. Not all of us are shaved down there. That would be like us believing that all guys from the UK shave there nads. Get your head out of your arse and stop believing everything your friends tell you.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Actually the government will deny it but they added something to the water supply to block pubic hair from growing on women. So pubic hair will go by way of the dinosuar. Steven Spielberg already has the movie rights and is working with writers for a screenplay called PubeHairSic Park! Should be out for summer of 2014!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not true, but I'd have to agree with Dancing_Doll.. I think it's a generational thing as well. People conform to the norm of the times and it just so happens to be what's in at the moment. I loathe the day full bushes will be the "thing" again and for the sake of my modeling career, I hope I never have to don a bikini with an Amazonian jungle in my nether regions. During "in season" I have to be very consistent with shaving, but I'm SO glad it's Fall now.. I can finally trim instead of shave all the time and my poor sensitive skin can have a break! I still have not found a method that works for me without getting damned razor bumps
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
I still have not found a method that works for me without getting damned razor bumps

Why don't you try this?

Look at the amazing results!

Hahahahaha the pic looks like you are comparing a man "before" to a woman "after" the color of the skin tone doesn't even match! Does that mean if you use this product you might go all Michael Jackson?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
I still have not found a method that works for me without getting damned razor bumps

Wait.... Brazilian girls don't brazilian wax?

To me, waxing is still by far the best method.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Would!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I recently switched to laser. I haven't seen a hair down there in 2 months.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I shave and I never have any issues with razor bumps or anything else. The key is to make sure the area is very well moisturized and use a quality razor that is very sharp. I always shave in the shower or bath.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

My sister likes this also.

Personally I use an electric razor.(wet/dry) works great, leaves me baby smooth without the bumps.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

I soooo want to do this... saving up the $.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Why don't you try this?

Look at the amazing results!

Hahahahaha the pic looks like you are comparing a man "before" to a woman "after" the color of the skin tone doesn't even match! Does that mean if you use this product you might go all Michael Jackson?

I've seen the infomercial for this product before, I suppose it's worth a try!

Quote by Dancing_Doll

As previously mentioned, my skin is highly sensitive. I've tried waxing before, and I didn't have much luck with it. I'm very intrigued by the laser hair removal though!