Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying single because relationships are "too complicated"...

last reply
63 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, I have a 36 year old male colleague who has been single for over 8 years now. He's had a few relationships that ended on a sour note and now he has given up, saying that relationships are too complicated because to a large extent they are based on emotion which can be fickle and irrational. Apparently he's always treated his girlfriends really well but they always played "mindgames" on him and didn't tell him what was wrong when clearly there was something bothering them. He now reckons that many women are "too stupid and ungrateful" when it comes to relationships.
He's a really good-natured, hardworking and polite guy but has a very no-nonsense attitude to everything and finds it hard to forgive when wronged.

What's your opinion, have you ever come across this type of person before?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds as if he could have an obsessive-compulsive personality

Your description paints him as someone who likes to be in a controlled environment, having to worrying about the emotions of someone might take away too much control for him.

Spontaneity can be an important aspect of relationships, especially for people in their mid-twenties - the time when he was struggling in his relationships. He might find that the stability his personality-type now offers will be more suited to the age group he's now in.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you put and man and a women who basically communicate on different levels in a relationship..of course it is complicated

but to me..i think your co-worker is the problem....people usually project onto others..what they really feel inside

i would call that bullshit..but...he has gotten to that age...so i suspect...he will be this way forever

sad really..complicated is life...enjoy the ride ..get off when it becomes painful...and start it..again
Lurker
0 likes
No... Staying single is the worst outcome of all possibilities to be single is not funny at all...
Lurker
0 likes
Single is the way forward.......well it is if you dont have a choice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've met some older men who've "sworn off women" but what they really mean is they won't try to have a committed relationship. They'll either "rent" or find women who aren't looking for a commitment or they'll drink. For a guy in his thirties to have given up, I'm guessing the past breakups were really bad. Some guys just have a very low tolerance for what it means to be in a relationship and others just give up because the set of women who can tolerate them doesn't intersect with the set of women they find attractive.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He needs to stop giving a shit. Sure, this may be the youth in me speaking cause I'm only 19, but where I'm from, the girls that are in the age of 18-25 are mostly complete bitches. No, I dont refer to every single female as a bitch, when they act it, I call it. To do this we must first define a bitch. Cause a bitch doesnt necessarily have to be single.
A bitch will flirt with any guy as long as he has money, a car and a dick.
A bitch will wear extra skimpy clothes to the supermarket.
A bitch will lose interest in your views and everything you stand for 10 seconds after you open your mouth.
A bitch will never call you, but demands that you call her.
If she has too many men as her friends. That's a bitch.
If she drinks with all of her guy friends while fully knowing that she is the only female there and she's going to stay because she's getting free taquila shots, one after the other........ Bitch.
If she has children and leaves them at home with the baby daddy to go out and have fun with her girlfriends all night long, every Friday. That's a bitch.
If she lost her virginity at the age of *Edited by admin for breaking forum guidelines* and had multiple (20+) sexual partners till you met her, that's a bitch.
Now that we have identified a bitch, we must now learn to avoid the bitch, and for that you'd have to BURROW TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, OR MOVE TO THE MOON and even then you'll run into the motherfuckers.
As soon as you land on the moon a bitch will run up to you and ask for a ride home, 20,000 light years away.
Bitches are everywhere, you cannot escape them.
But there are things you can do to minimize your encounters with them.
1) Do not look for a potential date in a bar.
2) Do not tell them how much money you make. In fact, dont tell them what you do for a living. Make them guess and keep laughing, but never actually tell them. Keep making them guess, even if they're right.
3) Do not wear your cover-alls outside of the jobsite. Apparently, to bitches, coveralls=money.
4) Do not call them after the 2nd date (if you reach that far) A bitch will never call. A lady will be concerned.
5) Always go to simple places for dates. And try to keep away from those cliche bullshit movie scenes like going to the movies, or going to a park or something. Make the shit memorable. If she insists that she wants lobster for dinner, drive her to the restaurant. When she gets out of the car, drive away. It's that simple.
In the unfortunate event that you do accidentally hit on a bitch or if you just want a good one night stand, act like a fucking pimp. Treat them like garbage and buy them a vodka cranberry or something. Shit....
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
(Bull) Shit....

Are you drunk? No... seriously?
That was the largest load of bullshit I've ever read.
By your narrow-minded and judgmental standards...
I'm a bitch (and probably over half the female population of Lush)... and I'm proud of it.

Good luck. You're swimming with the sharks.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
He needs to stop giving a shit. Sure, this may be the youth in me speaking cause I'm only 19, but where I'm from, the girls that are in the age of 18-25 are mostly complete bitches. No, I dont refer to every single female as a bitch, when they act it, I call it. To do this we must first define a bitch. Cause a bitch doesnt necessarily have to be single.
A bitch will lose interest in your views and everything you stand for 10 seconds after you open your mouth.
If she drinks with all of her guy friends while fully knowing that she is the only female there and she's going to stay because she's getting free taquila shots, one after the other........ Bitch.
If she has children and leaves them at home with the baby daddy to go out and have fun with her girlfriends all night long, every Friday. That's a bitch.
If she lost her virginity at the age of (edited by admin for content) had multiple (20+) sexual partners till you met her, that's a bitch.
Now that we have identified a bitch, we must now learn to avoid the bitch, and for that you'd have to BURROW TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, OR MOVE TO THE MOON and even then you'll run into the motherfuckers.
As soon as you land on the moon a bitch will run up to you and ask for a ride home, 20,000 light years away.
2) Do not tell them how much money you make. In fact, dont tell them what you do for a living. Make them guess and keep laughing, but never actually tell them. Keep making them guess, even if they're right.
3) Do not wear your cover-alls outside of the jobsite. Apparently, to bitches, coveralls=money.
4) Do not call them after the 2nd date (if you reach that far) A bitch will never call. A lady will be concerned.
5) Always go to simple places for dates. And try to keep away from those cliche bullshit movie scenes like going to the movies, or going to a park or something. Make the shit memorable. If she insists that she wants lobster for dinner, drive her to the restaurant. When she gets out of the car, drive away. It's that simple.
In the unfortunate event that you do accidentally hit on a bitch or if you just want a good one night stand, act like a fucking pimp. Treat them like garbage and buy them a vodka cranberry or something. Shit....

unlike you, i don't generalize or group an entire gender together and raz on them, so guys, don't think i'm talking about anyone else when i say "Mr. LAD... you're a total mysoginistic prick."

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath

Shit....

I like how you summed up the quality of your own post with that last word
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok let's take this apart

Quote by lifeafterdeath
He needs to stop giving a shit. Sure, this may be the youth in me speaking cause I'm only 19, but where I'm from, the girls that are in the age of 18-25 are mostly complete bitches. No, I dont refer to every single female as a bitch, when they act it, I call it. To do this we must first define a bitch. Cause a bitch doesn't necessarily have to be single.

OK, you're 19 so let's go easy and assume you're still developing a sense of yourself and understanding for what motivates others. I note from a previous forum post that up to at least May this year you were still a virgin (which is fine) but even if that has changed in the months since it still indicates a naivety to sexual relations and expectations. I also see you work as a mechanic, which I'm sure is a hotbed of sage advice on how to be a gentleman to young women. let's replace the word bitch with "confident independent woman" and see how your points hold up.

Quote by lifeafterdeath
A confident independent woman will flirt with any guy as long as he has money, a car and a dick.
A confident independent woman will wear extra skimpy clothes to the supermarket.
A confident independent woman will lose interest in your views and everything you stand for 10 seconds after you open your mouth.
A confident independent woman will never call you, but demands that you call her.
If she has too many men as her friends. That's a confident independent woman.
If she drinks with all of her guy friends while fully knowing that she is the only female there and she's going to stay because she's getting free taquila shots, one after the other........ confident independent woman.
If she has children and leaves them at home with the baby daddy to go out and have fun with her girlfriends all night long, every Friday. That's a confident independent woman.
If she lost her virginity at the age of XX and had multiple (20+) sexual partners till you met her, that's a confident independent woman.
Now that we have identified a confident independent woman, we must now learn to avoid the confident independent woman, and for that you'd have to BURROW TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, OR MOVE TO THE MOON and even then you'll run into the motherfuckers.
As soon as you land on the moon a confident independent woman will run up to you and ask for a ride home, 20,000 light years away.
confident independent women are everywhere, you cannot escape them.

Amen to that
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath

And there was me under the impression that ALL guys have dicks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
OK, you're 19 so let's go easy and assume you're still developing a sense of yourself and understanding for what motivates others. I note from a previous forum post that up to at least May this year you were still a virgin (which is fine) but even if that has changed in the months since it still indicates a naivety to sexual relations and expectations. I also see you work as a mechanic, which I'm sure is a hotbed of sage advice on how to be a gentleman to young women. let's replace the word bitch with "confident independent woman" and see how your points hold up.

I'm not going to defend lifeafterdeath's use of "bitch", but since "a confident independent woman" is not synonymous with a woman who will routinely do many of the acts that he objected to, let's replace "confident independent woman" with "undesirable partner" and see if it holds up.

lifeafterdeath implied:
An undesirable partner will flirt with any guy as long as he has money, a car and a dick.
An undesirable partner will wear extra skimpy clothes to the supermarket.
An undesirable partner will lose interest in your views and everything you stand for 10 seconds after you open your mouth.
An undesirable partner will never call you, but demands that you call her.
If she has too many men as her friends. That's an undesirable partner.
If she drinks with all of her guy friends while fully knowing that she is the only female there and she's going to stay because she's getting free taquila shots, one after the other........ an undesirable partner.
If she has children and leaves them at home with the baby daddy to go out and have fun with her girlfriends all night long, every Friday. That's an undesirable partner.
If she lost her virginity at the age of XX and had multiple (20+) sexual partners till you met her, that's an undesirable partner.

Okay, except for what I've placed in bold, I can probably agree with that. Wearing skimpy clothes in public is attention seeking behavior and if women (or men) were excluded from being partners for that, there wouldn't be many left to choose from. And as to many male friends and multiple past partners, who cares? Those might be signs of immaturity, but they aren't necessarily. But let's continue.

lifeafterdeath implied:
Now that we have identified an undesirable partner, we must now learn to avoid the undesirable partner, and for that you'd have to BURROW TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, OR MOVE TO THE MOON and even then you'll run into the motherfuckers.
As soon as you land on the moon an undesirable partner will run up to you and ask for a ride home, 20,000 light years away.
Undesirable partners are everywhere, you cannot escape them.

Can't argue with most of that. Would love to visit the Moon. You can escape parasites if you can learn to identify them. So let's continue on to the advice section.

lifeafterdeath advised:

That might be good advice in general.

This is unnecessary if you've learned how to separate the parasites from those who just want a stable partner. You can't blame a partner for wanting you to be as financially stable as they are.

3) Do not wear your cover-alls outside of the jobsite. Apparently, to undesirable partners, coveralls=money.

Still unnecessary.

4) Do not call them after the 2nd date (if you reach that far) An undesirable partner will never call. A lady will be concerned.

It might be good to establish some parity and some trust. I'm not sure if this is a good way to do it. Honest conversation would be more... well, honest.

Good advice about simple places for early dates, but I like lobster. If she's a parasite, that should be obvious before going to a place that serves lobster.

6) In the unfortunate event that you do accidentally hit on an undesirable partner or if you just want a good one night stand, act like a fucking pimp. Treat them like garbage and buy them a vodka cranberry or something.

I'm not sure if I could do a good pimp act.

So to sum it up, lifeafterdeath laid out criteria for selecting a potential partner, pointed out how difficult it is to find one, and gave some mediocre advice about how to avoid the wrong ones and how to mess with them if you feel like it. Some people object to the use of the word "bitch", but they probably have similar words for guys who are undesirable partners, especially if they're in the age range where they're still encountering more chaff than wheat.

So back to the original poor guy who gave up on women. Maybe he was a "nice guy" who got involved with women who wanted a "bad boy". That could lead to the problems mentioned, due to unrealistic expectations on both sides of the relationships. And now he's been damaged and become intolerant. He might be salvageable by someone with the skills, but he might not be worth the effort. Many people won't put forth the effort to overcome trust issues, but trust is not something that members of either gender are entitled to. It can be earned, and the rewards of earning it can be worthwhile, but a thirty-six year old guy might need to wait until there are more women with lower standards in the dating scene before he'll find someone willing to make the effort. In the meantime, he might be doing what's best for him.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

So to sum it up, lifeafterdeath laid out criteria for selecting a potential partner, pointed out how difficult it is to find one, and gave some mediocre advice about how to avoid the wrong ones and how to mess with them if you feel like it. Some people object to the use of the word "bitch", but they probably have similar words for guys who are undesirable partners, especially if they're in the age range where they're still encountering more chaff than wheat.

Calling women bitches, dehumanises them. Once you dehumanise any group of individuals you give yourself permission to treat them as vilely as you wish. At 19, he can grow up and change, unfortunately at 55 I don't think there's much hope for you.

The whole reason i didn't use a synonym for "bitch" was because i wanted to show that the same holds true for a positive term rather than either negative and prejudicial terms you or he used.

Quote by 1ball
So back to the original poor guy who gave up on women. Maybe he was a "nice guy" who got involved with women who wanted a "bad boy". That could lead to the problems mentioned, due to unrealistic expectations on both sides of the relationships. And now he's been damaged and become intolerant. He might be salvageable by someone with the skills, but he might not be worth the effort. Many people won't put forth the effort to overcome trust issues, but trust is not something that members of either gender are entitled to. It can be earned, and the rewards of earning it can be worthwhile, but a thirty-six year old guy might need to wait until there are more women with lower standards in the dating scene before he'll find someone willing to make the effort. In the meantime, he might be doing what's best for him.

It's much more likely the damage was done long before his failed relationships. If you have a string of failed relationships it's most likely going to be your fault than your choice of partners. You really haven't got much of a clue have you.

Cocolicious
0 likes
Some people need not to type and should silence their fingers when they are a bit let's say "wet behind the ears." A filter is a good thing.

To the OP: I think your colleague is using his past as an excuse to be pigheaded. This position that he places himself in...I hope he's comfortable with it and I hope it is enough for him on cold nights because he will be lonely. Also, he needs to surround himself with more appropriate women that are well adjusted and confident, he'll distance himself from the drama of the girls he's currently surrounded by.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that guy in lizzygurrl 's OP is just lazy. He doesn't want to be taken out of his comfort zone and he is blaming somebody else for it. In this case women.

Does he complain much would be my first question? If he does, than there you have it. People who complain/whine about pretty much everything, are lazy, not responsible for their actions, just waiting for a hint of a good luck to save them. Well, that's not going to happen if he doesn't sit down and have a talk with himself, what does he actually want, and figure out how to get there.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
Sure, this may be the youth in me speaking cause I'm only 19, but where I'm from, the girls that are in the age of 18-25 are mostly complete bitches.
Shit....

For fucks sakes, that's some funny shit now.
I am pretty sure I couldn't compose this level of humorous & purposeful sarcasm mixed with such irony if I tried to.

However, this would also be the very last internet location I'd try to do so, too, but that is - the youth 'in you'. We call it ignorance where I'm from, but you just require some seasoning.

The ladies here can and will eat you a new asshole, young man...if they're in a good mood. If they are feeling extremely charitable you might learn several things from many of them which will give some insight that you don't already own. And that's priceless, especially at your age. If you fail to accept it...you're setting yourself up for a lifetime hand jobs courtesy of your hand. Hell, you can be a crusty, jaded, bitter old codger by the ripe age of 23! You're about half way there now.

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement...I don't know who first stated that, but I've found it to be true.

To the OP. Your friend sounds a lot like LifeAfterDeath might be @ the age of 26, if he gets that far and is still single, overly cynical and firm in his opinions. He may be a lost cause at this point and it might well be that living alone is what he prefers and knows best. People like him typically do not have many friends and certainly no true confidants, so if he considers you to be one...that might be your role in life - with regards to him.
I don't think there's anything further that you can do for him. He's gotta come around on his own or live his own life as he sees fit.

As most all of us have to do.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sophisticate
0 likes
LAD - There is no question why you are single. You are a misogynist. A number of other thoughts come to mind, but as they come from an intelligent, confident, independent woman, I know you would discount the source. Perhaps you need to find some group that keeps women in their place to feel more comfortable - I know - the Taliban. You would be a perfect member.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lizzygurrl
Hi, I have a 36 year old male colleague who has been single for over 8 years now. He's had a few relationships that ended on a sour note and now he has given up, saying that relationships are too complicated because to a large extent they are based on emotion which can be fickle and irrational. Apparently he's always treated his girlfriends really well but they always played "mindgames" on him and didn't tell him what was wrong when clearly there was something bothering them. He now reckons that many women are "too stupid and ungrateful" when it comes to relationships.
He's a really good-natured, hardworking and polite guy but has a very no-nonsense attitude to everything and finds it hard to forgive when wronged.

What's your opinion, have you ever come across this type of person before?

What is the male equivalent of a man-hating lesbian, because that's exactly what your friend sounds like. Not all women are awful, stupid and ungrateful; just like not all men are assholes and cheaters. Maybe he is just drawn to the same type of woman and keeps repeating the cycle? If so, I hope he enjoys being alone.

As for you...
Quote by lifeafterdeath
If she lost her virginity at the age of *Edited by admin for breaking forum guidelines* and had multiple (20+) sexual partners till you met her, that's a bitch.

Aww, Sweetie, that doesn't make them a bitch. That makes you boring as all hell.
"coveralls=money" On what planet? Don't get me wrong, gainfully employed is a great thing, but I don't see money signs if I see a guy in "coveralls." Just a guy making a living.
Have you correlated your thinking above with the fact that you've only ever had a "peck?" Sadly, misogynist is the right term for you. Why so bitter at such a young age?
Lastly, have you been hanging out with menarealwaysignored from this site?
Lurker
0 likes
if he's completely given up, there's not much you can do.
nothing you say to someone who has made up their mind can change it.
if he's happy with this lifestyle (not to say he is or isn't) be a friend and respect his choice.
The Linebacker
0 likes
He probably is just as guilty of playing mind games as the girls in his past. All relationships are 'too complicated.' They'd be dull as hell if they weren't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow my post got a load of replies, and I read almost all of them. To answer some of them, no, I did not put that shit up for friends. I'm not on this site nearly enough to actually chat and message people or whatever else you do to 'make friends' online. As for Coveralls=Money, most of the time, where I'm from, random dudes go out in their coveralls to bars/clubs/anywhere they can possibly be (and I'm not talking bout the hard working bastards like Mechanics or civil house building people or whatever, I'm talking bout bastards in the oil industry who sit behind a desk all month gettin a fat ass paycheck). As for the use of the word 'Bitch', as I said, when I see it, I call it. It doesnt mean that I'm calling the entire female gender bitches, men can be bitches too.
As for me, yes, I'm seriously only 19 and no, I do not hate women. I actually admire them a whole lot. They run the risk of being and kidnapped everyday, but they still take the chance of going out into the world, making it a better place. Without women, the human race would be non existent. Women make the world go around. Women are not as nasty or sick or ill minded as some men. Seriously, some dudes are sick in their head, goin' round and shit..

To sum things up, not all women are bitches , I'm not looking for 'friends' on this site, if you think what I say sounds like I'm looking for attention, think about it for a second...... Yeah, thats right, I had yours. And finally, most men are douchebags.
For anyone who was offended by my 'misuse' of the word "bitch", I hope I didnt offend you, but if I did.... You might be one.
Anyways, I'll say what's on my mind without holding back because life's too short to sugarcoat bullshit before you give it to someone.
I'd much rather someone tell me something fucked up about myself than sugarcoat it. If that person was straight up about shit, I'd fix it.
But that's just my style, most people dont like it.
I'm halfway gone.
Clever Gem
0 likes
"I do not hate women. I actually admire them a whole lot. They run the risk of being and kidnapped everyday, but they still take the chance of going out into the world, making it a better place. Without women, the human race would be non existent. Women make the world go around. Women are not as nasty or sick or ill minded as some men. Seriously, some dudes are sick in their head, goin' round and shit.."

WTF is that all about? Who thinks like that?
Lurker
0 likes
Like overmyknee said, your statements and views seems like it's some "valuable" life experience that you've recieved from the newly divorced 40+ guys you work with. To me it also reaks of jealousy and anger towards women that have shot you down once you start talking about the workings of a turbo engine. I know several girls who hang around with almost just guys simply because in their view there's too much gossip and too much drama with girls. Not because they are "bitches" as you so elegantly put it. You do seem like a person that really need to get your head out of your ass and maybe be a bit more humble. Let me give you a free piece of advice; no matter how much you've gone through in your 19 years on this planet, you're still far far away from becoming a Buddha. Take some advice from the women here before you go out and end up single and miserable the rest of your life.

As for the OP he could simply just have been unlucky being in a relationship with the wrong kind of girls. But if he feels the need to be in control and that relationships are too complicated because they bring on an emotional level that can't be rationalised then he seems more like some sort of autistic scientist type, and then he's not really cut out for a relationship unless he meets one of the most understanding women in the world. If he really is a decent guy and not a bad catch then he's more likely to get a girlfriend by starting to date someone he knows well and that knows him other than going to a bar and meet a girl. Just my and they are probably worthless because I've yet to had breakfast. I feel like having bacon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
Wow my post got a load of replies, and I read almost all of them. To answer some of them, no, I did not put that shit up for friends. I'm not on this site nearly enough to actually chat and message people or whatever else you do to 'make friends' online. As for Coveralls=Money, most of the time, where I'm from, random dudes go out in their coveralls to bars/clubs/anywhere they can possibly be (and I'm not talking bout the hard working bastards like Mechanics or civil house building people or whatever, I'm talking bout bastards in the oil industry who sit behind a desk all month gettin a fat ass paycheck). As for the use of the word 'Bitch', as I said, when I see it, I call it. It doesnt mean that I'm calling the entire female gender bitches, men can be bitches too.
As for me, yes, I'm seriously only 19 and no, I do not hate women. I actually admire them a whole lot. They run the risk of being and kidnapped everyday, but they still take the chance of going out into the world, making it a better place. Without women, the human race would be non existent. Women make the world go around. Women are not as nasty or sick or ill minded as some men. Seriously, some dudes are sick in their head, goin' round and shit..

To sum things up, not all women are bitches , I'm not looking for 'friends' on this site, if you think what I say sounds like I'm looking for attention, think about it for a second...... Yeah, thats right, I had yours. And finally, most men are douchebags.
For anyone who was offended by my 'misuse' of the word "bitch", I hope I didnt offend you, but if I did.... You might be one.
Anyways, I'll say what's on my mind without holding back because life's too short to sugarcoat bullshit before you give it to someone.
I'd much rather someone tell me something fucked up about myself than sugarcoat it. If that person was straight up about shit, I'd fix it.
But that's just my style, most people dont like it.

It helps if you say something, I've been technology challenged of late, please excuse me.

Anyhow, WOW is really all I can say...and WOW once again...oh dear oh dear oh dear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath

But that's just my style, most people dont like it

Ah yes, the "I'm gonna be me no matter what" defense. Also known as the "it's ok that I'm an asshole because I'm an honest asshole" defense. Dude, you don't convince me of anything. Here's the thing, guys like you are the ones that end up married to exactly the kind of person you claim to despise. Some woman is going to come along and you're going to fall in love and become a complete lap dog to her. Totally hen-pecked and pussy-whipped. She's going to call all the shots and you're going to jump to attention whenever she opens her mouth. You're talking shit now, but in 15 years you'll be the fanny pack wearing, baby toting, saggy-butt jeans wearing, black velcro sneaker wearing, guy that's walking 2 steps behind your alpha dog wife while she pulls you along on a leash.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
I feel like having bacon.

Everything is better after bacon... and coffee...

And I refuse to acknowledge the narrow minded twit and his further ramblings because well, I'm bored already and I need to go out and hang around my guy friends. They aren't as judgmental or bitter as he is at the ripe old age of 19. But then they're also a bit wiser than this guy since they know enough to shut up and listen when someone gives them advice.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Ah yes, the "I'm gonna be me not matter what" defense. Also known as the "it's ok that I'm an asshole defense because I'm an honest asshole" defense. Dude, you don't convince me of anything. Here's the thing, guys like you are the ones that end up married to exactly the kind of person you claim to despise. Some woman is going to come along and you're going to fall in love and become a complete lap dog to her. Totally hen-pecked and pussy-whipped. She's going to call all the shots and you're going to jump to attention whenever she opens her mouth. You're talking shit now, but in 15 years you'll be the fanny pack wearing, baby toting, saggy but jeans wearing, black velcro sneaker wearing, guy that's walking 2 steps behind your alpha dog wife while she pulls you along on a leash.

Good Boy!!
rubs tummy
Now you can have a treat! xx