Looking for a sub.

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm certainly not new to this site, or to being a Dom, but its been awhile and I need to get back into the swing of things! Applications open now!
Hopelessly horny
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
here we go again...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it's worthwhile having a sticky "situations vacant" post in this forum - there wouldn't be the excuse of someone not seeing it then

(no pun intended with "sticky situation")
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just wondering.... applications for what. In order for a sub to know what they are applying for they need to know what you are looking for, what do you expect. To just simply say "applications being taken" that is just leaving the door wide open to anything.

In reading this i wonder are you into pain, are you strict, what are your rules, what is it you really seek from a submissive. You never stated if you want male, female or if that even matters. You have to give us something, to give us nothing will probably not get you very many responses or it could. I don't know i know i wouldn't respond to a blank ad but then again that is just my opinion.

You can take this suggestion or not but here it is...sell yourself to the submissives tell us how long you've been in the lifestyle, what is it you seek to full fill your needs, make them see why they would want to belong to you. Give just enough to make people want to respond and not go into this blind with no insight at all.

I would like to see somebody write out a clear and well thought out ad. That would be what i would respond to as that shows how a Dom/me thinks. By just writing submissive apply within gives makes me think that there is no clear thought process and doesn't make me want to do more then move to the next thread.

Good luck in your search.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Maybe it's worthwhile having a sticky "situations vacant" post in this forum - there wouldn't be the excuse of someone not seeing it then

(no pun intended with "sticky situation")

Agreed! We need somewhere for everyone to just post in to get rid of all these threads.

And to the OP - how do we know that you won't break whoever you get?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe if one was to post their experience in either the Top or bottom roles before they "take applications" then those looking at the post might be more inclined to respond. When filling out a job application you don't start off with "I'm looking for work".