Licking pussy

last reply
83 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder why some guys don't want to lick pussy?
0 likes
I love pussy myself and could just eat it all night . So, I'm afraid I'm not much help. I do think some people have a bit of a hangup about cleanliness and putting things in their mouth but not sure if that's the issue.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think it's the same as why some girls don't like to suck cock.. I suppose it has to do with the fact in what we actually do with our lower ends when it's not sexual. But if you know that person is clean then there shouldn't ever be an issue. But that's just me. I personally love sucking cock and wouldn't ever wanna stop. I just make sure he is fresh before my pretty little mouth goes around him.

I also know some guys simply say they don't like the taste of pussy.. Again some girls don't like the taste of come. I do know that every tastes different so you should never enter a relationship with a mind set that we all taste the same because we don't..

Try to always keep an open mind when with someone new. ^-^
Lurker
0 likes
love to lick pussy, could lick it for hours
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
licking pussy is one of the greatest things that can be done to a woman, espeicially if done right!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine anyone not liking to lick pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
are you kidding? one of my favorite past times, love to make her moan and please her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to lick pussy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
personally I love to lick pussy, it is for sure one of my most enjoyable parts of foreplay, love being able to get them off doing something i enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Show me a man who does'nt lick pussy and I'll show you a man with a woman who can be taken away from him. Ben & Jerry's should introduce Pussy and Cream flavored ice cream, it's the best taste ever.
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I do know that every tastes different so you should never enter a relationship with a mind set that we all taste the same because we don't..

Try to always keep an open mind when with someone new. ^-^

True enough. OTOH, that just means that with oral sex as with anything else, variety is the spice of life.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing can compare to the sexual pleasure of eating a pussy
Story Verifier
0 likes
I'd rather lick a pussy and not be allowed to use anything else there than to only be allowed to have sex with a girl without being allowed to eat her first. Trust me PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33, there are more guys who will than who won't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
I wonder why some guys don't want to lick pussy?

I met a guy who hasn't ever licked pussy still don't want to try it
why is that?
Story Verifier
0 likes

why is that?

Just stupid, I guess - he obviously doesn't know what he's missing, and wish him luck trying to hang on to a girlfriend if he doesn't change his ways! I can't remember the last time I turned down an opportunity to perform oral sex on a girl. It's absolutely one of my favorite activities!
Lurker
0 likes
Im a pussy eater. Love to eat a girl out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to lick,kiss & suck the scent &softness is such a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

why is that?

Any tips on how to convince this guy to try this on me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pinkie,
You should go down on the guy and get him close to the edge and then tell him it is his turn to get you off. Get him real horny and he should just dive in.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pinkie, just go down on him in the same position (but be on the side of him) that you would a 69. Start giving him hot head and once he is into it, just slowly straddle his chest area and plant your pussy right in his face. He should then get the ideal, if not be stop giving him head and go to the bathroom, finish yourself off and then leave. If he cant satisfy you then go find someone who can...... I would love to help out.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I love eating pussy. The only turn-off is if it hasn't been cleaned properly. Watch your hygiene children!
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoying going down on a woman. I think it gets me just as excited doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder why some don't either. How to get him to try... can't imagine it'd be a turn off to ask? But you know him best
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lorenzo1
I love eating pussy. The only turn-off is if it hasn't been cleaned properly. Watch your hygiene children!

I couldn't agree more

Frequently, even after a woman washes there is an aroma....I like that.....That is just the smell of pussy....

If she doesn't want to take a couple of minutes to touch up her kitty (and ass for that matter) after work or at the end of the day, then I won't bother to even fuck her. Hygiene is VERY important to me and I have a very sensitive olfactory......It's just common courtesy I would think......

Over all....I LOVE to please my partner...If she wants me to Lick that Pussy....Count me in.......
Lurker
0 likes
It`s fun to do.
Lurker
0 likes

Any tips on how to convince this guy to try this on me?

Take a nice hot bath together......Go to the bed and make out and play around. Slid your finger into your pussy and lick your finger. Then Kiss him. Then run your finger through your pussy and stick it into his mouth. Teach him or her that there is nothing dirty about it. It is a sensual act. Make it fun. Tell him how hot it would be for yours to be the first pussy he has ever licked......If he is any kind of lover, then he should comply. Should he actually give it a try and he acts like he wants to stop....Let him know that he has you so close to the edge. Even if it is a little white lie. He should act a little excited by actually giving pleasure. Good sex is taught and learned. If your partner is unwilling to even try then you may very well be wasting your time. If you Love the person and are satisfied with not being serviced then it's all good...
Site administrator
0 likes
Have you actually asked him to do this to you?? if not perhaps do so and tell him how much you would like him too and perhaps throw in the assurances he may want regarding cleanliness. If he wants to please you then surely he will give it a go. On the other hand if for some reason he really doesnt want too then you have to respect that surely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a sad fact but some girls just don't taste very nice, even fresh from the shower they can taste like the inside of a well-worn gym shoe. On the other hand there are some girls who barely taste of anything. Of course if he hasn't at least tried then there is some kind of aversion going on here. It could be he finds idea repellent (regardless of cleanliness) or something as weird as him not wanting to put his mouth somewhere another guy's dick has been. The more worrying thing would be if he doesn't see the point of it because there's no genital stimulation for him - sadly not everyone gets a kick out of the act of pleasing someone else.

You could try 69, instead of going down on him, position yourself so that he has the option of licking you while you suck him (both of you on your side works best first time).

Talk to him about it, but bear in mind how much of a big deal you want to make of this - if everything else is working out fine, can you miss out on this?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating pussy its a great way to start sex , to make them nice and wet , making them cum on my toungue nothing better in my books , I have a few mates who thinks its gross I think theres something wrong with them especially since they get there girls to suck them oh I love it thats all the matters , mite be time for ya to find a bloke who will