Login

Help!!

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was anyone here friends with Bad_4You?? I need to contact him, but he changed his email, and his page is shut down. There's something really important I need to tell him. Please, if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks like he's deactivated his page rather deleted it, which might mean he'll be back.

If he hasn't given you a contact method you may have to face the fact that it's you he's avoiding. It happens, sorry.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
I guess that when one deactivates, they do it for a reason...

If he's on your friend list, you can probably scroll down and hover over his name and send a PM - he may get an email notification which will tell him that you've mailed him?

I dunno, I dare say that if he'll be back, if he's not deleted...