why are girls so difficult?

last reply
61 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly wish I could understand the female brain.
Today my wife went for a sleep, woke up 2 hours later and the world fell down on me for every reason under the sun... From nothing wrong to nothing right ... Why?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
I honestly wish I could understand the female brain.
Today my wife went for a sleep, woke up 2 hours later and the world fell down on me for every reason under the sun... From nothing wrong to nothing right ... Why?

Broad, sweeping generalizations like that do no good. How the hell are we supposed to know why she's pissed at you? There are 2 sides to every story, right? Maybe her nap was just too long???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Claimed I was selfish and only thought of myself during her sleep... I was watching tv yes but playing with the kids to keep them quiet, fed them and made sure there were no accidents. Somehow it all went wrong. Guess my main point is guys say their say as and when something happens, at least I do. Most girls I know allow it to fester and the smallest thing then turns into a volcano... Pisses me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, maybe I just need to let some steam off.. Of course the resulting discussion opened other questions to... Lol. Another post at another time maybe
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
Ok, maybe I just need to let some steam off.. Of course the resulting discussion opened other questions to... Lol. Another post at another time maybe

You might like this thread:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19381_The-Rage-Cage.aspx

It's my Favouritest. Nobody can tell you to calm down (read the first post before adding your own). I find it very cathartic.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
might help just to ask her what's up?

In my experience , freaking out over something trivial, is actually a built up annoyance of something else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks.. I am calmer now even if still at a loss as to what happened. What I do know is no getting lucky tonight. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife woke up mad with me because of a dream she was having.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because we r aloud to be lol
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by michelle1973
because we r aloud to be lol

allowed lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
because we know that, all we have to do is give good head and you won't give a fuck how difficult we are.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sprite
because we know that, all we have to do is give good head and you won't give a fuck how difficult we are.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Broad, sweeping generalizations like that do no good. How the hell are we supposed to know why she's pissed at you? There are 2 sides to every story, right? Maybe her nap was just too long???

There are at least... three sides to those stories. Let's get real.

What he said
What she said
What actually occurred

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Give good, or maybe great head, and I'd certainly give a fuck!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Story Verifier
0 likes
Is there a chance you took care of the kids and all that for the wrong reasons or did you do it to honestly give the wife a break with no expectation of 'payback'? I know when I was married, if I did something hoping I might get what I want later, it usually backfired. On the other hand if I offered to do something like that simply because it seemed like she could use a nap and I was doing it for HER instead of for SOMETHING, she was incredibly grateful for my help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW, we are dealing with dumb and dumber!
Lurker
0 likes
If you would truly care more for her then you do yourself then that would not happen as often. I and many of the women I know truly give from their hearts and all they want is a man that will do the same. Make an effort to do something for her that you know SHE would like and not what you would like. Men and women both do this. We give to others what we want from them....learn from that and learn what she wants from what she does for you. That will not always be easy because usually what she needs from you is the last thing you want to give....but I guarrentee that it will pay off in the end with a happier and more fulfilling marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many women wake up pissed off after a nap. They dreamed of escaping and then woke up to the reality of dealing with a husband and kids. Did she apologize for acting that way? If not then you have a big problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No apology yet... I forgive quickly though.
No was not done because I expected anything else. She often sleeps and I look after them.
I think a lot of stress in both our lives not helping...
Thanks for the replies everyone. I do need to appreciate her more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because we control all the pussy there is so we can be as difficult as we please!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha EXACTLY! Pussy monopoly = we set the rules baby! You want the pussy then better be a good boy.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Perhaps when you watched and fed them, you inadvertently made a bigger mess? I know my ex would say he was watching the kids but would wake up to a trashed house. You say you played with them, did you pick up behind them? You made dinner, did you leave a mess in the kitchen? All of those would leave me cranky. Perhaps she is tired of her situation? That makes a lot of women cranky too. I'm sure there are other pieces to your puzzle!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@naughty nurse, there always would be another side but no... we were not even at our own house. We did not move out the lounge other than to get drink or whatever. Less mess when she woke up because I ask my kids to tidy up before playing with something new etc. Whatever it was it must have been one of those moments. All is normal now.
We live in Africa because we choose to, that means perks like having 2 maids to assist with kids, clean the house and the dishes etc but it comes with other stress as well and something must have rubbed her the wrong way.
@nikki703, you might have the pussy. Question is do you know how to use it? LOL
Thanks ladies...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
@naughty nurse, there always would be another side but no... we were not even at our own house. We did not move out the lounge other than to get drink or whatever. Less mess when she woke up because I ask my kids to tidy up before playing with something new etc. Whatever it was it must have been one of those moments. All is normal now.
We live in Africa because we choose to, that means perks like having 2 maids to assist with kids, clean the house and the dishes etc but it comes with other stress as well and something must have rubbed her the wrong way.
@nikki703, you might have the pussy. Question is do you know how to use it? LOL
Thanks ladies...

Nope, But Im going to school to learn know how to properly use it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me i think sometimes we are just in bad moods..and instead of saying DANGER ahead...we say nothing (dont u hate that....whatever too..drives the nails on the chalkboard for me!)

hmmm two maids a nice house and a fellow who amuses the kids at night and WHO doesnt make a mess

this has got to be a dream....

i would take away 1 maid for a day to teach her humility...lmao

actually no..as i dont believe that anyone's life is this perfect

so dig a bit deeper...we all are annoying at times

but havent u ever woken up in just a bad mood for no reason??

is she spoiled possibily....but alas the one who spoils is...the culprit...

me i am such a bitch after that i would make a HUGE mess in the lounge and let the maids go for a week if my hubby treated me like shit

but alas that is why i am a failure...in my life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nope, But Im going to school to learn know how to properly use it!!

Sounds good to me... Glad you took that well. When do lessons start?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@blazestcyr, Africa is only worth living in if you make it work for you!
Bet you not the failure you claim to be.
Yes bad moods happen... Its over , done and dusted but I still wish I understood the female species.
Cheers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cprivate

Sounds good to me... Glad you took that well. When do lessons start?

Its all good fun. Besides, I know Im that good, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot dog... Thanks. Lesson read and appreciated. Now what's the school address again? Lol
Enjoy and thanks for comments.