Cock picture in profile

last reply
57 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you ladies would want to see a cock shot in a profile and why?
Head Nurse
0 likes
No thanks. Save it for those who ask for it.
CurlyFries
0 likes
No thanks. Random cock pics are not my thing. Don't need to see your cock oozing cum, from a hundred different angles, or cock shadow puppets to show us how big it is

Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the cock of that special someone I have a connection with and knowing I'm the only one who sees it. If he showed it to everyone, not so special at all.

I totally agree with NN, save it for someone who asks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh geez... Speak for yourself girls!

These guys are sexy! And you can eat them.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

So much for the old saw: 'If you've seen one, you've seen them all' I had no idea that cocks were so varied.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefer not to...unless its as TheDevilsWeakness refers. smile
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Lurker
0 likes
I am not going to lie, my handsome hubby. It is not my favorite thing to look at in a guys profile. You already know what I look at. ;) The first thing I looked at on your BeNaughty profile were your eyes. smile
Lurker
0 likes

These guys are sexy! And you can eat them.

ahhh too funny!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
I am not going to lie, my handsome hubby. It is not my favorite thing to look at in a guys profile. You already know what I look at. ;) The first thing I looked at on your BeNaughty profile were your eyes. smile

Jesus H. Fucking keriste IV, is there nothing unshared with the freak'n world of Lush - between the two of you? You turn every thread you comment in...into a declaration of your undying lurve and unlimited thankfulness of having met the soulmate of existence - without whom you would be nothing.

We get it. Actually, I got it - three fucking weeks ago.

A couple of times is cute.
A dozen times is monotonous.
Every.Single.Time.Is............immature

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Jesus H. Fucking keriste IV, is there nothing unshared with the freak'n world of Lush - between the two of you? You turn every thread you comment in...into a declaration of your undying lurve and unlimited thankfulness of having met the soulmate of existence - without whom you would be nothing.

We get it. Actually, I got it - three fucking weeks ago.

A couple of times is cute.
A dozen times is monotonous.
Every.Single.Time.Is............immature

How about you go fuck yourself. At least MY husband is getting some and not a complete asshole like you!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

How about you go fuck yourself. At least MY husband is getting some and not a complete asshole like you!!

Yeah... but we still like him. Even if he CAN fuck himself... that just adds to his allure.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

You go girl. That's the first original comment you've had in four fucking weeks. We need and deserve Moar of this shit.

Even if you and your husband are the same person, pretending to be a couple, totally in fucking love forever and ever, amen.

*my bad. It's only been three weeks. Just seems a helluva lot longer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
to me, it's a total turn off - seriously, i click on someone's profile and they have cock shots, i'm outta there - and i like cocks, but it's just crass, you know? oh, and wide open pussy on girls' pages, same reaction.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You go girl. That's the first original comment you've had in four fucking weeks. We need and deserve Moar of this shit.

Even if you and your husband are the same person, pretending to be a couple, totally in fucking love forever and ever, amen.

*my bad. It's only been three weeks. Just seems a helluva lot longer

At least I know how to spell. Actually look at our fucking profiles you fucking douche bag. We are NOT pretending to be anything. We are actually in love. It is sad that you don't have a woman LIKE me. GO FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN SELF, NO ONE gives a shit. Okay?!?
Lurker
0 likes

Yeah... but we still like him. Even if he CAN fuck himself... that just adds to his allure.

OH wow, YOU like him. I want to fucking kick his ass and NOW I want to kick yours. So shut the hell up.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*sits back and enjoys the show*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I suppose that cock pictures are okay on a profile if that's what you think identifies you. It's no more or less appealing than a picture of a vibrator. They are fun to play with, but not that much fun to look at.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

OH wow, YOU like him. I want to fucking kick his ass and NOW I want to kick yours. So shut the hell up.

chill. there's no reason to threaten violence, ok? smile

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find it kind of a turn off to go into a profile and see someone's cock. More so when it is their main picture. Makes me click out and not even look at more.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Quote by Pinkluva

At least I know how to spell. Actually look at our fucking profiles you fucking douche bag. We are NOT pretending to be anything. We are actually in love. It is sad that you don't have a woman LIKE me. GO FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN SELF, NO ONE gives a shit. Okay?!?

Actually that was not a spelling mistake.

CLICK ME!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

OH WOW! Aren't you the rude and ignorant one. Threaten me with violence again. I dare you.

Now let me break this down so you're better able to understand. Shut up.
Next time you feel that urge to declare your undying love to your husband in a public forum in all the disgusting ways that you do. Deny the urge. It's making the rest of us sick to our stomachs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with joking or teasing one another but you take it to a WHOLE 'nother level of grossness.
This is a public forum and what you're doing is the equivalent of disgusting PDA. You're acting like a child and if you cannot take a bit of criticism with the tongue in cheek attitude that was presented, then YOU shut the hell up. Please.
Take a joke... Don't be one.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

Actually, I give a shit. That's a despicable way to speak to anyone. You should apologise not only to WMM and The DevilsWeakness, but to the rest of us who've had to read your nasty, vitriolic posts... Calm yourself, woman!

As for the original question...

No, I find cock pictures in a profile very unappealing (in saying that, I have seen one or two which were very artistic, but they are very few and far between), and though I don't swing that way, I wouldn't find pussy pictures attractive either.

Now, in saying that, if a special someone takes a special picture FOR me, then that is a very different story (I still want it to be a nice pic though, not some fuzzy crap (I don't mean manscsaping hahahahahah))
CurlyFries
0 likes

OH WOW! Aren't you the rude and ignorant one. Threaten me with violence again. I dare you.

Now let me break this down so you're better able to understand. Shut up.
Next time you feel that urge to declare your undying love to your husband in a public forum in all the disgusting ways that you do. Deny the urge. It's making the rest of us sick to our stomachs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with joking or teasing one another but you take it to a WHOLE 'nother level of grossness.
This is a public forum and what you're doing is the equivalent of disgusting PDA. You're acting like a child and if you cannot take a bit of criticism with the tongue in cheek attitude that was presented, then YOU shut the hell up. Please.
Take a joke... Don't be one.

DW, I'll gladly loan you the ten spot for this post to add to the pool!!

One last thing on the great cock pic debate. COCK is not the name of the newest Laura Ashley Wallpaper print, although you might think so visiting some Lush profiles. Hey, maybe that's a marketing idea for Nicola??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no thank you

but you do get a thumbs up for asking instead of just posting!! so well done

i love the first comment about saving them for those who ask....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Actually that was not a spelling mistake.

CLICK ME!

Who are you??? Traveling dictionary? giggles
This is 3rd or 4th post today where you were giving us link to the dictionary!
Thanks for that!! Beside that is very educational, it is adorable as well!

That being said, I suspect those two will delete account and come back more irritating than before..

And cock in public albums, please keep them for yourself. Cock pic in private albums, only if I ask for them to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

In my experience, the more a couple professes their love on the internet the closer they are to divorcing. It's like you're trying to convince yourselves how much you love each other by posting it publicly. If you really do love each other that much, then you wouldn't need to talk about it. True love is understood, not overstated.

And WMM is not a complete asshole, just maybe 40% asshole. And he's a good enough guy not to kick your ass, but your husband could pay for your mouthiness. As far as DW, my money is on her.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
COME ON PEOPLE, GROW THE FUCK UP!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
COME ON PEOPLE, GROW THE FUCK UP!!

I love it when she yells. It gives me shivers.

On that note... I'm going to go play with my fancy cocks.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes