Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weirdest place you've written a story or poem.

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This came to me when I was talking to a friend. Must have been the fresh air when I was sauntering down the road. Whatever.

I tend to be struck by an idea, you see and just write whenever and wherever the feeling strikes me. I think the weirdest place for me was up a tree with the sun beating down upon me.

So what say you, Lushies, where is the weirdest place you've written something?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
On the bog at work. The words were going round my head and I couldn't get rid of them until I wrote them down. There was no place to sit except there, and they wouldn't disturb me for a few minutes. I call it "Poetry Tinkling".

Oh, and the Shrubs aisle at a garden centre. When you gotta write, you gotta write!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I write wherever and whenever possible, so I honestly can't remember all the places I have written, but one does stick out in my mind the most.

It was at the cinema watching a movie. I don't even remember the movie I was watching because an idea popped into my head and I pulled out my cell phone and went to the memo page and just started writing.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I suppose the weirdest place I ever written a story would be when I was at my mothers and suddenly the deisre to write struck me. I try not to wait to write when it's easiest. Or the idea or desire will go away. She just assumed I was writing a letter.. :3 I wasn't caught and the story came out great!!!
0 likes
while in orientation for a job. i was bored and it just came to me so i had to write it down fast. =)
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Can't say it is overly weird, but I write in the utility room, with the washer and dryer, on an ironing board, next to the clothes hamper, because this is the closest I can get to the neighbor's house, whose WiFi I am piggy-backing on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it was back when I was an incorrigible young teen who had aspirations of being a best selling sci-fi/fantasy author. My early attempts back then weren't erotica per se, but they did of course have some blatant spanking scenes in them. Most unusual place I can recall writing this material was either in church, or in school (which was a private Xtian school in the same church.) Since I was apparently the perfect little angel whom no one would ever suspect of having even the naughtiest of thoughts, I was able to get away with a lot back then.

Of course, it also helped that most of what I wrote was penned almost entirely in the "kid code" alphabet me and my best friend concocted, and which we often still use as the alphabet for assorted fantasy realms in our uniperverse.

Anyone who saw what I was writing would have no clue what it was, and a few just thought it was some sort of hieroglyphics. It was also a blast watching my little sister and brother frequently trying and failing to crack our code.
Lurker
0 likes
The hospital; inspirattion struck me while waiting for a check-up.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
- Sat in a lounge at Schiphol airport
- On a broken down coach at a petrol station in Poland
- At a Steel Panther gig
- My grandmothers house

Quote by shylass
When you gotta write, you gotta write!

This
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the stands at the hockey arena while my youngest was on the ice practicing with his team
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
This came to me when I was talking to a friend. Must have been the fresh air when I was sauntering down the road. Whatever.

I tend to be struck by an idea, you see and just write whenever and wherever the feeling strikes me. I think the weirdest place for me was up a tree with the sun beating down upon me.

So what say you, Lushies, where is the weirdest place you've written something?

Fun question.
Being a sinful trollop - I use to write a lot of stories during church, in the pew. My Dad was the minister, my Mom was in the choir - *shrug* What's a girl who hates being in church supposed to do?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Church! But, My man was in the mood, And, i always want to please him!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I write all the time; in my head if I haven't got paper / laptop handy. I wrote the first lines of my 'Lush Limericks' in my head after the bus I was on switched its engine off on the way to work (it was ahead of the timetabled schedule). Everyone else was tutting and getting frustrated while I was sitting there laughing to myself as I recited:

"There once was a young girl called Annie,
Who had an extraordinary fanny,
When she sang a song,
It sang along,"

over and over looking for the last line. There were lots of angry, frustrated people on that bus... and there was me annoying them even more. I actually heard someone ask, "What the hell is wrong with her?"

One advantage from that little episode - no-one sits next to me any more.
Clever Gem
0 likes
On an old reciept i had in my pocket, with a lip liner while walking the dog in the woods. I had a effing lip liner but no pen, typical.

I could have used my phone i guess but all the poems I've written have been worked out on paper first, I find that better for me, the keyboard is last.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Liz
- Sat in a lounge at Schiphol airport
- On a broken down coach at a petrol station in Poland
- At a Steel Panther gig
- My grandmothers house

This

Fuck the writing... YOU SAW STEEL PANTHER! Jealous
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Fuck the writing... YOU SAW STEEL PANTHER! Jealous

Another Panther fan? YAY!!!
Best gig I ever went to!
If I could play my guitar like Satchel... swoons

For those of you that aren't familiar with Steel Panther:

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Another Panther fan? YAY!!!
Best gig I ever went to!
If I could play my guitar like Satchel... swoons

For those of you that aren't familiar with Steel Panther:

Eatin' ain't Cheatin'
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I dunno if it was the weirdest place or the weirdest thing I've ever written; however, I once printed in lipstick on a mirror in girl's bathroom:

Your mother showed me her tits and offered to suck my dick. I can't hang. Have a good life Paige -- Jeff.

( I was young and idealistic and it was the 80s, yet I sometimes kind of still kick myself in the ass for that one )
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.