Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the wildest thing you've ever done in a clothing store changing room?

last reply
69 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Am I the only one who finds these little havens of semi-privacy so exciting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always hate being the first to post lol. It wasn't in a clothing store but in my local swimming baths mixed rooms. I was with an old bf after our swim and sauna. I knew he was in a frisky mood in the sauna with his wandering hands but it went no further until we were getting changed. I took my costume off and he grabbed me and kissed me whilst sitting me on the bench. He kissed all over my naked body before going down on me. Heaven! I pulled his shorts down and he was so hard. I licked and sucked his cock as deep as I could. He didn't last too long and came so much in my mouth. His face was a picture. What made it exciting was we could hear people in other cubicles getting changed.
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
Had sex. smile

Tbh that's not the most enthralling forum post I've ever read! I was hoping for something more descriptive and novel.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
I always hate being the first to post lol. It wasn't in a clothing store but in my local swimming baths mixed rooms. I was with an old bf after our swim and sauna. I knew he was in a frisky mood in the sauna with his wandering hands but it went no further until we were getting changed. I took my costume off and he grabbed me and kissed me whilst sitting me on the bench. He kissed all over my naked body before going down on me. Heaven! I pulled his shorts down and he was so hard. I licked and sucked his cock as deep as I could. He didn't last too long and came so much in my mouth. His face was a picture. What made it exciting was we could hear people in other cubicles getting changed.

[-o<
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i HAD TAKEN SOME VERY SEXY OUTFIT INTO THE CHANGE ROOM AND WAS HELPING MY BROTHER IN A PARTY DRESS THE OWNER WALK IN AND WAS MY BROTHER DRESS UP SHE WAS IS BONER AND SUCK IS DICK AND AFTER THE STORE CLOSE WE HAD A LONE 3 SOME WENT GAVE MY BROTHER HIS FIRST AND ONLY JOB HE STILL BANG HE AND SHE GIVE THE BEST HEAD TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AND SHEMALE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by danni69
i HAD TAKEN SOME VERY SEXY OUTFIT INTO THE CHANGE ROOM AND WAS HELPING MY BROTHER IN A PARTY DRESS THE OWNER WALK IN AND WAS MY BROTHER DRESS UP SHE WAS IS BONER AND SUCK IS DICK AND AFTER THE STORE CLOSE WE HAD A LONE 3 SOME WENT GAVE MY BROTHER HIS FIRST AND ONLY JOB HE STILL BANG HE AND SHE GIVE THE BEST HEAD TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AND SHEMALE

Please don't use CAPITAL LETTERS. In normal forum etiquette this is considered to be SHOUTING which is very rude. Thank you for your understanding
Lurker
0 likes
gotten a blow job
Classified
0 likes
Hotel abroad, indoor swimming pool.
Wife and I, a little frisky in the pool, aroused!
Communal changing rooms, open shower cubical.
In the shower with her bent over, taking my length from behind. FUCK!
Shower masked our actions from the lady showering next door.
Showered and went for burger.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Julie_Julia

Please don't use CAPITAL LETTERS. In normal forum etiquette this is considered to be SHOUTING which is very rude. Thank you for your understanding

Nice story, but....
Could we have proper English as well?

Walt Disney
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I sometimes go in with my wife to help or criticize. I love to suck her tits once in a while.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had sex with a girl a pickup up in the mall. She was so horny and she was so sexy I couldn't help myself.
Lurker
0 likes
I stroked it and took pictures for my wife who was forced to wait outside by the store staff.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by motorcyclepilot
I stroked it and took pictures for my wife who was forced to wait outside by the store staff.

You naughty man! Naughty naughty. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FarmgirlJill
I've had sex with a girl a pickup up in the mall. She was so horny and she was so sexy I couldn't help myself.

Now that's my style Jill!
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked the girl I know from school and got my cock blown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only masturbated... quite a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
Made out with an old friend, we were friends with benefits obviously, the best part abt it was I was in vivtorias seceret in a busy shopping mall & I'm sure we weren't very quiet lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went into a dressing room with a stranger once. I tried on a few sexy outfits for him and he signed his name on my breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple, Had sex!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my friends were mall teasing and i had on a fake arm cast. A guy came over who was as old as my dad and started talking to us i convened him to go with me to a store and i tole the lady in the store he was my uncle, and with my broken arm i need help to ty on clothes on she agreed and i gave him a bj in the dressing room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friends and I were mall teasing each other. I had on a fake arm cast. A guy came over who was as old as my dad and started talking to us. I convinced him to go with me into a store. I told the saleslady he was my uncle, and that with my broken arm I needed help to try on clothes. She agreed and I gave him a bj in the dressing room

---

My first impulse to this post was to say, "can I be your uncle too?" However, as I re-read the post, I couldn't resist doing some editing. Those of us in the older, pre-texting generation just like it that way.

Also, maybe the saleslady bought the story or, I think more likely, she just played along. Either way, I still want to be your "uncle."
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
one time i... oh... you're looking for sex stories... nevermind...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
one time i... oh... you're looking for sex stories... nevermind...

Who said? If you want to write about the time you deliberately switched two dresses onto the wrong hangers, and that's the wildest thing you ever did, be my guest. Or alternatively ...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I guess I really haven't had much of an opportunity to do much. I know that one time I was at a store with my ex and we always enjoyed having quickies in any place that allowed. I was in need of some new bras so we were shopping and I wanted to show him one I had tried and he came in and of course one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. But this often happen to us where ever we went. As long as there was some place semi quiet to do it, we did it!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well this one time, I was changing out of a dress I was trying on...and I hung it up on the door...and it fell...and I...I...I didn't pick it up!!

*hangs head in shame*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Well this one time, I was changing out of a dress I was trying on...and I hung it up on the door...and it fell...and I...I...I didn't pick it up!!

*hangs head in shame*

You are such a WILD girl!
Lurker
0 likes
Tried on a Paul Smith Medium knowing full well I've not got into that since I was eighteen years old.......
Lurker
0 likes
made out with my girlfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tease him by telling him to come inside the changing room but not open his eyes. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?