Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever been to a nude or clothing opitional beach, location and will you return?

last reply
172 replies
19.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and yes if I could.
Once when I was in St-Remy-de-Provence and once in Papeete. Probably won't go back. Too far and too much water under the bridge.
What about you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to travel the world and visit these places. I have never been to any yet.
0 likes
I'd try it once but I'm a bit reticent about public nudity (don't even like going shirtless outside) so not sure I'd enjoy it all that much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Went to a nude beach in Jamaica (the nude beach as part of the Starfish Trelawney resort), and spent a couple of days at a nude camp in the Midwest. I might not go back to the beach, but I plan on going to the camp, and I would like to go to other resorts and beaches.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. when i was younger mom belonged to a nudist club. we would go swimming there and sometimes she would drop us off and leave us there all day. sad huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when we were young, our aunty was part of a nudist colony, we use to go there and think nothing of everyone being naked while we ran around in a swimsuits.... it was just the norm back then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many times,N.Z. has a public campground&it was fantastic,but,on going to nudist clubs,we just saw,too many too large peps&we werent their 4 sex,but!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been to some of the nude hot springs in Colorado. A female friend took me there with her the first time I went. It was a very nice setting but not a good pick-up place.

It really wasn't a big deal.
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly no, but I would in a heartbeat. There's one not so far away, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been to a few and I might go again someday. But it really isnt anything special. I much prefer to sunbath nude by my pool or in a more private setting.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I went to one in Hawaii. I'd go back because it's a beautiful stretch of beach, but not for the nudist element. The latter isn't really much of a draw for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.... and I probably would not return simply because of the location. But frankly I find no need to seek them out, nor avoid them. Having been to one I find them to be highly overrated and far less then the titillation I had expected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with Nikki. Although I go to a clothing optional beach every year, I much prefer my own pool and hottub
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Yes I have.... and I probably would not return simply because of the location. But frankly I find no need to seek them out, nor avoid them. Having been to one I find them to be highly overrated and far less then the titillation I had expected.

Agreed. Visited once or twice in the past and its not at all what I thought it would be...but then, I'm not sure what I was expecting either lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live a short walk to an undeveloped state park and with weather permitting, I go nude to the beach almost daily. If you are wearing a suit you will be the exception. I agree it is not a big deal but it does protect from tan lines.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No but would in a heart beat.
I am sure my wife wouldn't, but I sure would.
Sounds great..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried it once,,then couldn't keep away from the place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes ......I go to sanibel naturists club... its right out side of where i live ..its not a sex club but a nudest park like ....its on sanibel island.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, and id love to go again whenever I can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go to one every chance I get.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I don't think I would either.

I don't even like getting sand in my toes so I don't want to think about the places it may end up on a beach like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes! Love the sun on my body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we live 10 minutes drive away from a nudist beach and we go often,nothing better than lying naked and going for a swim naked,if you think you will see a beach full of hot girls and guys you are dreaming,most are over 50 and having a good time hanging out ( literally ) with others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we've been to clothing optional beaches and clubs. Yes, we would return. There is a clothing optional beach in New Jersey and we are members of a naturalist club near our homes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been to a springs in Colorado, would love to go back but probably wont..got the ”looks” l
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by brazilandaussie
we live 10 minutes drive away from a nudist beach and we go often,nothing better than lying naked and going for a swim naked,if you think you will see a beach full of hot girls and guys you are dreaming,most are over 50 and

having a good time hanging out ( literally ) with others

Not conerned about looking or being looked at, I just enjoy being natural.it really feels good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ill go for hikes in the mountains naked, camp naked, hell hunt naked. Better for you to without clothes. Just not around people lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! San Onofre State Beach is a short drive from my house. I go there frequently.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Never been to a public one - but would try it if I had the opportunity.