Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maxipad company's brilliant response to man's facebook posting.

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, the facebook post by Richard Neill...

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger.

Funny, tongue in cheek. I don't think the man was really complaining, just being funny. But Bodyform's response is even funnier...

"the blood coursing from our uteri like a crimson landslide" hahahaha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Bwahahaha! That's freaking hilarious. Totally the laugh I needed.
Lurker
0 likes
What a fantastic response to this Funny fellow's fb post. It should garner an award for comedic excellence in advertising.

Well played.......

Irish
Mazztastic
0 likes
Aw, thank you LM!!!

That made me laugh too!!!
(You're the guy that made the FB post, right??)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMFAO!!(oops, text speak, sorry). That was Hillarious!! They have to win some kind of award for this LOL!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Fucking loved that.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Hahhhh! We've been exposed!!!
Thank fuck for that!
Lurker
0 likes
I hope she is the real CEO!!!!